Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,326 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 200 Million Followers On Instagram - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 200 Million Followers On Instagram (40759 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 500m Followers With Most Liked Photo On Instagram (Photo) / Ronaldo Reaches 400 Million Followers On Instagram, The First Ever / Cristiano Ronaldo Hits Police Official As Fan Invades Juventus Training(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 200 Million Followers On Instagram by Happyguy201: 2:01pm On Jan 29, 2020
what will now happen if Instagram decide to close and terminate his account? lets not get carried away because the things we feel we own or are entitled to, are being controlled and owned by someone else
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 200 Million Followers On Instagram by shogsman(m): 2:02pm On Jan 29, 2020
WriterNig:
2020 is looking good for CR7. The Madeira-born superstar has broken records on and off the pitch. One of his most recent feats which he attained in the early hours of Wednesday 29th January 2020, was reaching two hundred million followers on the photo-sharing platform, Instagram

Selena Gomez,his closet competition and the one who he overthrew to become 'King of social media' back in October 2018, is some 32million follows away from reaching Cristiano.

According to Forbes, Ronaldo makes a staggering $47.8million dollars per year from paid-instagram posts.

He will be looking to continue his free-scoring form when Juventus hosts Fiorentina on Sunday after a disappointing result last time out.

Ronaldo has scored 33goals in all competitions for club and country this campaign and would be looking to increase his tally come Sunday.

https://www.instagram.com/cristiano/?hl=en
Lazy journalism, the rock has 170m while gomez has 167m stop giving PEO wrong information and your damn job.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 200 Million Followers On Instagram by siromot(m): 2:02pm On Jan 29, 2020
majority has spoken...forget about fraudulent awards given to Barcelona dwarf..CR7 remains The real G.O.A.T...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 200 Million Followers On Instagram by ikorodureporta: 2:12pm On Jan 29, 2020
grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 200 Million Followers On Instagram by 77up(m): 2:12pm On Jan 29, 2020
SoftP:
Y’all try ur best to place R7 above the anointed king of soccer.
But as God will have it, true legends don’t blow their trumpets

Ronald is a good player no doubt,

But let’s honor
A TRUE LEGEND OF OUR TIME,
GOAT MESSI
Messi is good no doubt but , Ronaldo is the best .
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 200 Million Followers On Instagram by WriterNig: 2:14pm On Jan 29, 2020
Happyguy201:
what will now happen if Instagram decide to close and terminate his account? lets not get carried away because the things we feel we own or are entitled to, are being controlled and owned by someone else

What if Seun decides to ban your phone's ip address from nairaland?

Don't be envious of successful people. So it won't elude you

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 200 Million Followers On Instagram by OLABOY8495(m): 2:21pm On Jan 29, 2020
People of naija hail the gods of football, king of soccer, president of a country,the most marketable man on earth and the gods of social media DR RONALDO gcfr,phd,goat and oracle.MESSI where you day?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 200 Million Followers On Instagram by hesilo(m): 2:25pm On Jan 29, 2020
More like the whole Nigeria following him
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 200 Million Followers On Instagram by Fridayade: 2:28pm On Jan 29, 2020
payperpost:
defeating Messi in every ways

he has scored more goals than the entire Barcelona team this year

Ronaldo 8

Barcelona 7

Receive Sense

He's just in form .... Neymar is having a better season than Cr7
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 200 Million Followers On Instagram by Happyguy201: 2:33pm On Jan 29, 2020
WriterNig:

What if Seun decides to ban your phone's ip address from nairaland?

Don't be envious of successful people. So it won't elude you

your very stupid foolish idiot
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 200 Million Followers On Instagram by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 29, 2020
Urgent sale of one plot of land(691.33sqm) at Iwaya,Yaba, Lagos State. Call or WhatsApp 07069423760 for more information and inspection now.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 200 Million Followers On Instagram by Jollylolly(f): 2:40pm On Jan 29, 2020
The Real GOAT himself. ANy other GOAT is a counterfeit.
In this life, whatever you are doing just continue doing it and put your heart to it.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 200 Million Followers On Instagram by NeoWanZaeed(m): 2:57pm On Jan 29, 2020
Bombastically00:
we Dey here..

Na only you waka come?

Prinzpal..

Where are you

Laughing
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 200 Million Followers On Instagram by tityboi: 3:24pm On Jan 29, 2020
Good
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 200 Million Followers On Instagram by Thatdopekelly(m): 3:36pm On Jan 29, 2020
Obdk:

No be lie. How many followers u think say sango go get
The whole of naija no even reach 200mil nau
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 200 Million Followers On Instagram by bizhop01: 3:36pm On Jan 29, 2020
Money dey Instagram, with this it makes Facebook useless. cool
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 200 Million Followers On Instagram by Kaycee54321(m): 3:50pm On Jan 29, 2020
2dice01:
Don't even compare music and football

Them no be mate in all ramifications

Music is a universal language

I understand Italian Football but I don't understand Italian music.

Football is a universal language wink

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 200 Million Followers On Instagram by geeboy: 3:54pm On Jan 29, 2020
Messi Goddess of football only
Ronaldo Goddess of the world
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 200 Million Followers On Instagram by 2dice01: 4:18pm On Jan 29, 2020
Kaycee54321:

I understand Italian Football but I don't understand Italian music.

Football is a universal language wink
Universal language means u don't have to understand what they are singing but you either enjoy the rthyme or Beat or content of the music video

Gangnam style won multiple award outta China

its was even top 10 of Obama favorite song for that year

USA rapper Cassidy did a cover of the song and got a multimillion dollar deals with Trojan condom

Just the beat and Rthyme did you see what Makoosa did to Nigerians Back then cheesy even when we don't understand what the artiste is singing

That's what we call Universal Language

Remember Music have been existing far back check the Bible while Football is Man made

Some of our Grandmothers cant even mention a footballer but she will always remember that musician she love either local or international

You cant compare them Baba

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 200 Million Followers On Instagram by Thazard(m): 4:44pm On Jan 29, 2020
donstan18:

I wanted to say that instagram followers isn't an achievement, not until I saw this and remembered it's Ronaldo we are talking about.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 200 Million Followers On Instagram by Odani: 5:15pm On Jan 29, 2020
DaddySoftapple:
Football is the world's most spoken language and the only General acceptable Religion.

Music is iconic but football is from the heart and soul.

God bless Barcelona.

Based on the order of the Peaky blinders

I know messy fans will find their way inside this thread. Last last na una go wunjor grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 200 Million Followers On Instagram by Kaycee54321(m): 5:29pm On Jan 29, 2020
2dice01:
Universal language means u don't have to understand what they are singing but you either enjoy the rthyme or Beat or content of the music video

Gangnam style won multiple award outta China

its was even top 10 of Obama favorite song for that year

USA rapper Cassidy did a cover of the song and got a multimillion dollar deals with Trojan condom

Just the beat and Rthyme did you see what Makoosa did to Nigerians Back then cheesy even when we don't understand what the artiste is singing

That's what we call Universal Language

Remember Music have been existing far back check the Bible while Football is Man made

Some of our Grandmothers cant even mention a footballer but she will always remember that musician she love either local or international

You cant compare them Baba

Solid Points Bro cool

Modified : Same can be said of Football too. My gee has never been to England in his Life but he can break someone's head because of Arsenal.

Also, my Grandma also shouts Goal when Naija scores in a football game. I guess all na preference.

Nothing unites Like Football sha. Both for professionals in Stamford and Street boys in Agege.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 200 Million Followers On Instagram by jimmy80me(m): 5:30pm On Jan 29, 2020
Cristiano Ronaldo ♔ king ♔ king goat � angry
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 200 Million Followers On Instagram by 2dice01: 5:40pm On Jan 29, 2020
Kaycee54321:

Solid Points Bro cool

Modified : Same can be said of Football too. My gee has never been to England in his Life but he can break someone's head because of Arsenal.

Also, my Grandma also shouts Goal when Naija scores in a football game. I guess all na preference.

Nothing unites Like Football sha. Both for professionals in Stamford and Street boys in Agege.
Yes she will scream Goal because its her country playing which she will mostly watch the match once in a year or maybe a Tournament

But do you know many times she has dance to her favourites song in a year? grin

how many grandma's can mention more than 3footballers name??

I bet they can mention 5 of her favorite musicians/songs

No man made sports can beat Music
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 200 Million Followers On Instagram by Kaycee54321(m): 5:54pm On Jan 29, 2020
2dice01:
Yes she will scream Goal because its her country playing which she will mostly watch the match once in a year or maybe a Tournament

But do you know many times she has dance to her favourites song in a year? grin

how many grandma's can mention more than 3footballers name??

I bet they can mention 5 of her favorite musicians/songs

No man made sports can beat Music

cheesy True talk sha.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 200 Million Followers On Instagram by Realfrankie(m): 6:06pm On Jan 29, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Good for him

You with this your slogan "damn niggarr"
Nawa
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 200 Million Followers On Instagram by Fastlinkpro: 6:08pm On Jan 29, 2020
Just imagines someone hacking that account now just for 1 hour only. The person will buy estate in lekki phase1.

See a population of a whole country following one person.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 200 Million Followers On Instagram by AmuRubber(m): 6:26pm On Jan 29, 2020
Let me follow him immediately to make his total followers 200,000,001.

Too much sense will not kee me.

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 200 Million Followers On Instagram by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 29, 2020
World best player on Social Media!!!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 200 Million Followers On Instagram by Alexandersantos(m): 7:28pm On Jan 29, 2020
Like for ronaldo

Share for messi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Harry Maguire Receives Bomb Threat As Police Rush To Man Utd Star’s Mansion / World Cup: Mbappe's Score Brace As France Beats Argentina 4-3 (Pics, Video) / Mikel Obi & Onazi Playing Table Tennis With Others Amid Rumoured Rift (Phot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.