Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,514 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 200 Million Followers On Instagram - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 200 Million Followers On Instagram (40758 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 500m Followers With Most Liked Photo On Instagram (Photo) / Ronaldo Reaches 400 Million Followers On Instagram, The First Ever / Cristiano Ronaldo Hits Police Official As Fan Invades Juventus Training(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 200 Million Followers On Instagram by stieyven(m): 9:13pm On Jan 29, 2020
Ahmed0336:
The Real GOAT. No be one goat pikin wey dey one club since inception. Tufiakwa!!!

Make nobody quote me or else thunder go ..........
Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 200 Million Followers On Instagram by Dayodragon: 11:25pm On Jan 29, 2020
Jestin:
Regardless,we know the real GOAT. Sorry to disappoint some people but Messi is the original GOAT and Ronaldo is China made GOAT.

China GOAT who has achieved in both 3 diff clubs and in his country while the other keeps retiring and retiring in his national team.. who's now the real now GOAT? You Barca fans are just resistant to admit the truth. Even Messi is not even No1 in Argentina and you have guts to call him no1 in the universe.. laughing in Chinese.. Only God knows what Argentina would have been without Maradona,but MESSI'S era is a big disgrace and he can't do without his Barcelona teammates which is Xavi and iniesta.. I hope you see their recent form in UCL Without the duo?Fake GOAT.. Soon Barca will realize iniesta and Xavi made what Barca is today, not Messi.. it's even obvious.. keep sacking your coaches thinking they are the problem
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 200 Million Followers On Instagram by Dayodragon: 11:27pm On Jan 29, 2020
SoftP:
Y’all try ur best to place R7 above the anointed king of soccer.
But as God will have it, true legends don’t blow their trumpets

Ronald is a good player no doubt,

But let’s honor
A TRUE LEGEND OF OUR TIME,
GOAT MESSI

A true legend that keeps runing from and hiding from tough competitions.. How many times has he retired in his national team? 80% of his goals came in friend games In Argentina. I'm still imagining what Argentina would have been without Maradona.. messi's era is a disgrace
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 200 Million Followers On Instagram by SoftP(m): 12:08am On Jan 30, 2020
Dayodragon:

A true legend that keeps runing from and hiding from tough competitions.. How many times has he retired in his national team? 80% of his goals came in friend games In Argentina. I'm still imagining what Argentina would have been without Maradona.. messi's era is a disgrace
I perceived sentiment from ur write up.
Give credence to who truly deserves it
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 200 Million Followers On Instagram by gibzzhd: 7:40am On Jan 30, 2020
One thing that has helped Ronaldo's popularity contest is his EPL connections.His English reception certainly made him gain more popularity.Dont underestimate the power of the Media(English).But for the love of the sports only people with eye defect still thinks he come close to Messi.Not skill,not vision,not creativity,not team spirit.And in goal scoring Messi is still better based on their stats.Messi has a better scoring ratio.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 200 Million Followers On Instagram by JunctionBox: 7:43am On Jan 30, 2020
I have just been wondering how this guy cope with female admirers worldwide.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 200 Million Followers On Instagram by Dizzyrascal(m): 8:20am On Jan 30, 2020
xcelentattitude:
Wow! That's like the whole population of Nigeria shocked

Anyway, as for me, I follow Jesus grin
is He on Instagram? I want to follow him too
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 200 Million Followers On Instagram by LordAzubuike(f): 12:14pm On Mar 23, 2020
motherfucker:
Lasisi Elenu and co charges about 500k naira per ads.

If they get just 2 per month, that is 1M per month.

Bros, if you get talent, a crazy one, Instagram. Can make I boat load of cash.
This statement is false and reeks of illiteracy. How will someone like lasisi elenu charge 500k per ad when you won't even pay up to half of that on a top TV or radio station per ad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Harry Maguire Receives Bomb Threat As Police Rush To Man Utd Star’s Mansion / World Cup: Mbappe's Score Brace As France Beats Argentina 4-3 (Pics, Video) / Mikel Obi & Onazi Playing Table Tennis With Others Amid Rumoured Rift (Phot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.