Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,194 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? (24464 Views)

How Many Times Did You Write Jamb? / How Many Times Did You Sit For Jamb? / Writing WAEC 10x Those Days Because Of 2 Subjects, How Many Times Did You Write? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 07, 2020
megareal:
WASCE once, JAMB once.
I envy you oooooooo
Re: How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? by megareal: 4:20pm On Mar 08, 2020
kelvinrhs:

I envy you oooooooo
grin grin
Re: How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? by ThatFairGuy: 4:35pm On Mar 08, 2020
post=86213415:
All of us @[color=#006600][/color] wrote these Examinations @ only One Sitting.
Sisi Yewande even had A1 parallel.
That is why she Rocks everyday.
Thumbs up to her!
(She's smiling sheepishly here at the moment cheesy!)
Chidi passed in flying colours also,
while, Musa is preparing to fire on all cylinders in matter of months!
A beautiful future for us all by God's able Grace.

If you are a Loser in life, and part of the 'na lie, na lie' gang, you can now start quoting..........

You really tried also.
At the end of it all, it is not how far, but how well.
The end justify the means.
We wish you all the very best for the future Jack! wink

Wow! cheesy
Sisi Yewande is here!
This is really impressive sis!
Seems all Yewandes are intelligent, brilliant and beautiful.
(Beauty with Brains)
We wish you all the very best for the future dearie. kiss

*singing*
Sisi Yewande mo ki e,
Bo shey n nawo mo ri e,
Sha ma jaiye ori e,
Oluwa ti ba e shey......etc
grin cheesy wink

Re: How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? by Adeesther56(f): 10:20am On Dec 28, 2020
Wasce once neco once jamb once..i i combined neco and waec tho
Re: How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? by Adeesther56(f): 2:28pm On Dec 28, 2020
I had 1 b and 6 c and 2 d in my waec so i combined my neco with it because of literature
Re: How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? by Rico94: 3:40pm On Dec 28, 2020
Waec 1 time but Jamb 5 times i thank God they finally left me alone to go

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How Many Triangles Are There? Only The Highly Genius Will Pass This Test! / English Word For The Yoruba Word "IREGUN" / FUOYE Student Shares Eye Witness Account on Clash, Absolves Erelu Fayemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.