Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,276 members, 7,860,639 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:37 PM

The Injured Yoruba Woman - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Injured Yoruba Woman (682 Views)

EXPOSED Caught On Tape Ibo Boys The Criminals Duping A Yoruba Woman For Real / Photo Of The Day: Yoruba Woman Catches Her Husband In Bed With Another Woman / How A Typical Yoruba Woman Phonebook Looks Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Injured Yoruba Woman by chima2011: 8:39am On Dec 10, 2010
The Injured Yoruba woman

A Yoruba woman walks into a doctor's office and tells the doctor she's broken every single bone in her body. "That's impossible!" says the doctor.
The Yoruba woman says, "No, it's really true. Look!" She then touches her leg with her index finger and screams "Ouch!" Then she touches her arm and yells "Eeeeoooow!" Finally she touches her ribs and can barely maintain her composure as the tears start to roll down her face. She says, "See, I told you I broke every bone in my body."
The doctor rubs his chin, then conducts a thorough examination. "Well, miss," he tells her, "I've got some good news and some bad news. The good news is, you haven't broken every bone in your body. The bad news is, you've broken your finger."
Re: The Injured Yoruba Woman by kolaoloye(m): 8:45am On Dec 10, 2010
chima2011:

The Injured Yoruba woman

A Yoruba woman walks into a doctor's office and tells the doctor she's broken every single bone in her body. "That's impossible!" says the doctor.
The Yoruba woman says, "No, it's really true. Look!" She then touches her leg with her index finger and screams "Ouch!" Then she touches her arm and yells "Eeeeoooow!" Finally she touches her ribs and can barely maintain her composure as the tears start to roll down her face. She says, "See, I told you I broke every bone in my body."
The doctor rubs his chin, then conducts a thorough examination. "Well, miss," he tells her, "I've got some good news and some bad news. The good news is, you haven't broken every bone in your body. The bad news is, you've broken your finger."
Sorry, a Yoruba woman in pain will never say ouch maybe an Ibo woman grin
Re: The Injured Yoruba Woman by ADELL(m): 9:01am On Dec 10, 2010
am still waiting for the joke, so not funny. try anoda one please.
Re: The Injured Yoruba Woman by chima2011: 9:58am On Dec 10, 2010
ADELL u no tell me say na ur mama dat na y u no see d joke.
Re: The Injured Yoruba Woman by lysaa(f): 12:47pm On Dec 10, 2010
okay yoruba woman says aahh!
Re: The Injured Yoruba Woman by 1stknight(m): 1:24pm On Dec 10, 2010
chima2011:

The Injured Yoruba woman

well done
Re: The Injured Yoruba Woman by shego56: 1:36pm On Dec 10, 2010
Sorry,a yoruba woman will say yeeeeeeee.
Re: The Injured Yoruba Woman by Nellyon(f): 3:48pm On Dec 10, 2010
and in walks the joke of the day ADELL.
Re: The Injured Yoruba Woman by liaslo1(m): 4:26pm On Dec 10, 2010
Na wao
Re: The Injured Yoruba Woman by chima2011: 6:51pm On Dec 10, 2010
ADELL:

am still waiting for the joke, so not funny. try anoda one please.
he who laughs last thinks slowest
Re: The Injured Yoruba Woman by cordj2: 6:55pm On Dec 10, 2010
chima, i suggest u try sum tin else, ur joke sucks
Re: The Injured Yoruba Woman by StudioCFR(m): 11:31pm On Dec 10, 2010
excuse, i'm inspector WIKILEAKS -
who injured the yoruba woman - hope not dat IBO man (pocket picker)
Re: The Injured Yoruba Woman by donjon: 5:35pm On Dec 11, 2010
Una C wetin remixing dey cause?
No bi even remix, na miming!

(1) (Reply)

To 2pac Shakur / Insufficient Funds / A Bee In The Hole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.