Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

“no Help Given By African Parents To Their Kids Is Genuine Or Completely Selfles - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “no Help Given By African Parents To Their Kids Is Genuine Or Completely Selfles (216 Views)

Bitter Kola Changed My Life - Meek Mills' 2 Years Ailment Healed By African Herb / Ubi Franklin: ''The Way I Had My Kids Is Not The Way I Wanted Them'' / Davido's Baby Mamas And Their Kids Spend Quality Time Bonding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“no Help Given By African Parents To Their Kids Is Genuine Or Completely Selfles by naijafold(m): 10:13am On Jan 29, 2020
A Twitter user took to the platform to deliberate on the help given by African parents to their children and according to him, it is not genuine or completely selfless.

@maxvayshia alleged that the help given by African parents is laden with all sorts of unspoken expectations.

He averred that the popular line of “to sit back and reap the fruits of their labour”, is a cliche forged and polished in the most ruthless selfishness and lack of consideration while cloaked in the most exquisite garments of “family togetherness”.

Source: https://yinkfold.com/no-help-given-by-african-parents-to-their-kids-is-genuine-or-completely-selfless-twitter-user/

(1) (Reply)

What Inspire You About E-money? / Coronavirus - Reno Omokri Blasts FG Over Hidden Identity Of Italian Man / WORDS OF Life-don Jazzy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.