Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Chinese Doctors 'Cure' Coronavirus Patient Using HIV Wonder Drugs - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Chinese Doctors 'Cure' Coronavirus Patient Using HIV Wonder Drugs (42231 Views)

Ekiti Coronavirus Patient Has Been Discharged (Pictures) / Tonye Cole: The Third Coronavirus Patient & I Were On The Same Flight / Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Doctors 'Cure' Coronavirus Patient Using HIV Wonder Drugs by four4prax: 10:59am On Jan 29, 2020
hmmm
Re: Chinese Doctors 'Cure' Coronavirus Patient Using HIV Wonder Drugs by posty56: 11:00am On Jan 29, 2020
china that country is just extraordinary

1 Like

Re: Chinese Doctors 'Cure' Coronavirus Patient Using HIV Wonder Drugs by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 29, 2020
QuiverBox:
Other Countries are using medical research to seek solution , you are talking of "prayers" . GOSH !!!!

Sweetheart. Prayer is the key.
Re: Chinese Doctors 'Cure' Coronavirus Patient Using HIV Wonder Drugs by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 29, 2020
If this world want end, make e end, make everybody rest. Which one is all these viruses and sicknesses everywhere in the world!

1 Like

Re: Chinese Doctors 'Cure' Coronavirus Patient Using HIV Wonder Drugs by Nastofar(f): 11:04am On Jan 29, 2020
Hmmm they invented the deadly virus BC of the monetary gain. Humans turned to Guinea pigs. God help us

1 Like

Re: Chinese Doctors 'Cure' Coronavirus Patient Using HIV Wonder Drugs by Geminita1(f): 11:06am On Jan 29, 2020
vincentjk:
I trust China, they can't just sit and watch their people die everyday due to this outbreak. Something tells me that HIV too has cure but they don't wanna release it just yet
Who are the they? They should find a cure for you while you sit, eat and wail. grin

1 Like

Re: Chinese Doctors 'Cure' Coronavirus Patient Using HIV Wonder Drugs by toxicbrain: 11:06am On Jan 29, 2020
Freehuman:

Sweetheart. Prayer is the key.

Africans and their mentality ... I can see how your prayers is opening the locks in the system. Mtcheeewww

4 Likes

Re: Chinese Doctors 'Cure' Coronavirus Patient Using HIV Wonder Drugs by pode(m): 11:09am On Jan 29, 2020
setobaba:
welcome to the beginning of the End of the World

Meanwhile

I have a very clean HP pavilion laptop for sale urgently

Location is Abeokuta
Contact "070"3326"61'93 for pictures
And you want somebody to come and buy your laptop, when you had already said the world is coming to an end
Re: Chinese Doctors 'Cure' Coronavirus Patient Using HIV Wonder Drugs by realstars: 11:13am On Jan 29, 2020
Corovarus has come to overthrow HIV and now hiv killer has come to conquer the two of them.
Re: Chinese Doctors 'Cure' Coronavirus Patient Using HIV Wonder Drugs by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 29, 2020
post=86200932:

Thumbs up to the Docs!

But at the end of it all,

Doctors care, God Heals!

Re: Chinese Doctors 'Cure' Coronavirus Patient Using HIV Wonder Drugs by vincentjk(m): 11:13am On Jan 29, 2020
Geminita1:
Who are the they? They should find a cure for you while you sit, eat and wail. grin

I'm neither HIV positive nor coronavirus positive so why should it be me cool

1 Like

Re: Chinese Doctors 'Cure' Coronavirus Patient Using HIV Wonder Drugs by humberjade: 11:17am On Jan 29, 2020
Arrewa:
Can the appropriate authorities look into this and prevent an epidemic?

Hundreds of Chinese left Nigeria for China to celebrate their annual festival –Lunar New Year– to return next week. At the moment over 300,000 Chinese are already infected with coronavirus .
FG should take serious precautions and preventive actions before we have an epidemic in Nigeria. Coronavirus in Nigeria will be a gaint catastrophe

Exactly...Especially in a country without a correct and dependable database
Re: Chinese Doctors 'Cure' Coronavirus Patient Using HIV Wonder Drugs by Uyi168: 11:18am On Jan 29, 2020
post=86200932:

Thumbs up to the Docs!

But at the end of it all,

Doctors care, God Heals!
Olosho open legs,God satisfy konji...
undecided
Re: Chinese Doctors 'Cure' Coronavirus Patient Using HIV Wonder Drugs by Switch07(m): 11:19am On Jan 29, 2020
Geminita1:

Lol.....Africa only consume

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinese Doctors 'Cure' Coronavirus Patient Using HIV Wonder Drugs by 4tunebest(f): 11:22am On Jan 29, 2020
The creator of the pencil has given access to the eraser. smiley
Re: Chinese Doctors 'Cure' Coronavirus Patient Using HIV Wonder Drugs by Arosam(m): 11:28am On Jan 29, 2020
Freehuman:
The best thing NIGERIA would have done is an inter-faith prayer.

And yet you start looking for Paracetamol up and down to use for small headache. When will you start using your God given sense, he didn't give you this brain to waist it, or else He makes you a subordinate to someone who knows how to use his/her brain. Read Matthew 25:18
Re: Chinese Doctors 'Cure' Coronavirus Patient Using HIV Wonder Drugs by ifeanyiopra44: 11:28am On Jan 29, 2020
There's been cure for HIV for a while now, it's only the high and mighty of society that probably can have access to it, Will Smith once had HIV but now he doesn't, if you get money you go get your way for this life.

vincentjk:
I trust China, they can't just sit and watch their people die everyday due to this outbreak. Something tells me that HIV too has cure but they don't wanna release it just yet

1 Like

Re: Chinese Doctors 'Cure' Coronavirus Patient Using HIV Wonder Drugs by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 29, 2020
Figliomi:
I hope this cure won't lead to people turning into zombie like thingy? Anyway they tried moving fast to get results. If it was in Africa my Nigeria, it would have been stories on top stories by our useless spokes man
You watch too many zombie movies. Ebola and lassa could not killed us all then is it corona with death rate of about 3%?

1 Like

Re: Chinese Doctors 'Cure' Coronavirus Patient Using HIV Wonder Drugs by berbs: 11:34am On Jan 29, 2020
omocalabar:
Scam....we all knew this was pre-planned....Next destination is Africa
grin
Re: Chinese Doctors 'Cure' Coronavirus Patient Using HIV Wonder Drugs by Liposure: 11:40am On Jan 29, 2020
Tank god
Re: Chinese Doctors 'Cure' Coronavirus Patient Using HIV Wonder Drugs by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 29, 2020
Na them release am,well this is just a conspiracy
Re: Chinese Doctors 'Cure' Coronavirus Patient Using HIV Wonder Drugs by brownemmanuel43(m): 11:42am On Jan 29, 2020
This is a country that has value for its citizens. Not a so called giant in one continent that corruption and bad governance has eaten to their bone marrow. If na that giant country get dis kin disease, the next na prayer go follow.
Re: Chinese Doctors 'Cure' Coronavirus Patient Using HIV Wonder Drugs by Liposure: 11:42am On Jan 29, 2020
Geminita1:
goodmorning

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinese Doctors 'Cure' Coronavirus Patient Using HIV Wonder Drugs by showafrica(m): 11:46am On Jan 29, 2020
omocalabar:
Scam....we all knew this was pre-planned....Next destination is Africa

Next thing you go hear now is the virus have killed 3000 in Congo DR.
Re: Chinese Doctors 'Cure' Coronavirus Patient Using HIV Wonder Drugs by Comedian2019: 11:48am On Jan 29, 2020
Freehuman:
You are one of Nigeria problems
Re: Chinese Doctors 'Cure' Coronavirus Patient Using HIV Wonder Drugs by DexterousOne(m): 11:50am On Jan 29, 2020
thesicilian:
These Chinese are taking over the world in almost every aspect. From a God forsaken third world country to world leaders in Tech, Medicine, Construction, etc. What an amazing transformation!
They paid the price

Hard work and commitments

1 Like

Re: Chinese Doctors 'Cure' Coronavirus Patient Using HIV Wonder Drugs by PLATO1U(m): 11:52am On Jan 29, 2020
setobaba:
welcome to the beginning of the End of the World

Meanwhile

I have a very clean HP pavilion laptop for sale urgently

Location is Abeokuta
Contact "070"3326"61'93 for pictures
Is this ur WhatsApp no.
Re: Chinese Doctors 'Cure' Coronavirus Patient Using HIV Wonder Drugs by Fragility6: 11:58am On Jan 29, 2020
vincentjk:
HIV and Cancer has cure but if they release am, no other deadly disease out there to milk patients. Man's Humanity to Humanity

1 Like

Re: Chinese Doctors 'Cure' Coronavirus Patient Using HIV Wonder Drugs by wizdomnzube(m): 11:58am On Jan 29, 2020
If na naija dey go say make we put am for prayer. Stupid country with over religious mofos!
Re: Chinese Doctors 'Cure' Coronavirus Patient Using HIV Wonder Drugs by STRENGTHesq(m): 11:59am On Jan 29, 2020
Freehuman:
cheesy
Asineh
Tragically true
MURIC will now say that the virus has a Christian origin
Re: Chinese Doctors 'Cure' Coronavirus Patient Using HIV Wonder Drugs by Topmaike007(m): 11:59am On Jan 29, 2020
vincentjk:
of course, the thing dey move market, WHO dey try well well for vaccine that cost millions of dollar...

Bro if you get any biochemist wey sabi work just Hala me make we create virus and the vaccines, we only need to infect 20 peoples and we will be smiling to the bank
Re: Chinese Doctors 'Cure' Coronavirus Patient Using HIV Wonder Drugs by Sunnycliff(m): 12:00pm On Jan 29, 2020
careytommy37:
I hope this Corona virus doesn't mutate into an std later. This one arv is curing it

Na that one de fear you pass? Std would be better of than being airborne

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Should Change Your Under Wears Often - Marvejohndaily.com / World’s First Gene-edited Babies Created In China, To Resist HIV Infection / 10 Natural Remedies You Can Make With Mango At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.