Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Where Exactly Is Ishaq Akntola From In The SW? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Exactly Is Ishaq Akntola From In The SW? (2908 Views)

Biography, Profile Of Prof. Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Director / Mujahid Akintola Is Dead: Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Founder Loses Son / PMB Meets With Traditional Rulers From The SW. Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Exactly Is Ishaq Akntola From In The SW? by 12Monkeys: 11:05am On Jan 29, 2020
I just read on FFK's Facebook timeline that Ishaq Akintola is descended from northern settlers in Yoruba land.

Which state does he claim?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Exactly Is Ishaq Akntola From In The SW? by AgentNairaland(f): 11:16am On Jan 29, 2020
Kara State
Re: Where Exactly Is Ishaq Akntola From In The SW? by Xisnin(m): 11:22am On Jan 29, 2020
He is not from the SW.

1 Like

Re: Where Exactly Is Ishaq Akntola From In The SW? by Iamgrey5(m): 11:24am On Jan 29, 2020
From what I read on the internet, he was born in Ife and his mother died three years later.

No mention of his father or his father's state of origin.

He lived in a liberal city like Ibadan all his life where he got majority of his degrees.

I guess he got radicalized in his time in Eygpt.

He might have a Fulani blood in him.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Exactly Is Ishaq Akntola From In The SW? by kayfra: 11:33am On Jan 29, 2020
Ife
Re: Where Exactly Is Ishaq Akntola From In The SW? by Sammy07: 11:36am On Jan 29, 2020
Iamgrey5:
From what I read on the internet, he was born in Ife and his mother died three years later.

No mention of his father or his father's state of origin.

He lived in a liberal city like Ibadan all his life where he got majority of his degree.

I guess he got radicalized in his time in Eygpt.

He might have a Fulani blood in him.

If he was born in Ile ife.
There are high tendencies that, his father is a Yoruba man.

2 Likes

Re: Where Exactly Is Ishaq Akntola From In The SW? by slimfit1(m): 11:39am On Jan 29, 2020
He has been paid to find fault simple.

7 Likes

Re: Where Exactly Is Ishaq Akntola From In The SW? by orunto27: 1:36pm On Jan 29, 2020
He is a Monkey Professor from Ilorin.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Exactly Is Ishaq Akntola From In The SW? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 29, 2020
kayfra:
Ife
You're correct, he's omo ria in Ife. His father was an Imam of Ansaru deen mosque

1 Like

Re: Where Exactly Is Ishaq Akntola From In The SW? by baby124: 2:03pm On Jan 29, 2020
bamidelee:

You're correct, he's omo ria in Ife. His father was an Imam of Ansaru deen mosque
What is his fathers name. Don’t just give us a vague description. I don’t think he’s a Yoruba man.

7 Likes

Re: Where Exactly Is Ishaq Akntola From In The SW? by sodiqapril(m): 3:00pm On Jan 29, 2020
I
Re: Where Exactly Is Ishaq Akntola From In The SW? by Staro: 3:03pm On Jan 29, 2020
He's a mad man

2 Likes

Re: Where Exactly Is Ishaq Akntola From In The SW? by Afolabimills(m): 3:08pm On Jan 29, 2020
Mumuric akintola fulani terrorist buhari

6 Likes

Re: Where Exactly Is Ishaq Akntola From In The SW? by LegendHero(m): 3:16pm On Jan 29, 2020
Lol. MURIC professor don suffer!

3 Likes

Re: Where Exactly Is Ishaq Akntola From In The SW? by Tumbulum: 4:12pm On Jan 29, 2020
Whoever knows his house address should type it here so that boys can visit him and give him the beating of his life.
For some time now south west are beginning to fight with things that means nothing to them before now simply because a mad man has access to the internet. Imagine fighting for common things like hijab in Ibadan international school. Does it even make sense?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Exactly Is Ishaq Akntola From In The SW? by StaffofOrayan(m): 4:23pm On Jan 29, 2020
Muric is strategic, they know what they say is total rubbish but they employ grammatical gymnastics that impresses the uninitiated.
Do you know there are actually yorubas muslims that believe they are victims in this contraption called Nigeria, via hijab etc
He throws his bait in the river and catches a few idiotsss everytime.
You would never hear him mention herdsmen, that's to tell you his paymaster

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Exactly Is Ishaq Akntola From In The SW? by LabDNA: 4:23pm On Jan 29, 2020
Akintola the Islamic professor who washes yoruba dirty linens in public and proves to everyone that the statement- 'yoruba are united' is a farce and an atrocious lie.

grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Exactly Is Ishaq Akntola From In The SW? by LabDNA: 4:25pm On Jan 29, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
Muric is strategic, they know what they say is total rubbish but they employ grammatical gymnastics that impresses the uninitiated.
Do you know there are actually yorubas muslims that believe they are victims in this contraption called Nigeria, via hijab etc
He throws his bait in the river and catches a few idiotsss everytime.
You would never hear him mention herdsmen, that's to tell you his paymaster

He is not just the only one, there are many radical muslim groups in yorubaland.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Exactly Is Ishaq Akntola From In The SW? by StaffofOrayan(m): 4:31pm On Jan 29, 2020
Eish
I'm speechless

LabDNA:

He is not just one, there are many radical muslim groups in yorubaland.
Re: Where Exactly Is Ishaq Akntola From In The SW? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 29, 2020
baby124:

What is his fathers name. Don’t just give us a vague description. I don’t think he’s a Yoruba man.
Go to Ife and be searching for his father's name. I think you're on a research mission.
Re: Where Exactly Is Ishaq Akntola From In The SW? by baby124: 4:52pm On Jan 29, 2020
bamidelee:

Go to Ife and be searching for his father's name. I think you're on a research mission.
Then it appears, just like I thought, you are giving false information. If what you said is true, you will mention his fathers name.

6 Likes

Re: Where Exactly Is Ishaq Akntola From In The SW? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 29, 2020
baby124:

Then it appears, just like I thought, you are giving false information. If what you said is true, you will mention his fathers name.
Go and suck bress girl

1 Like

Re: Where Exactly Is Ishaq Akntola From In The SW? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 29, 2020
I won't be surprised if he is an Omo ale.

The earlier the phool is ostracized from Yorubaland the better for all Omoluabis.

2 Likes

Re: Where Exactly Is Ishaq Akntola From In The SW? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 29, 2020
bamidelee:

Go and suck bress girl

Ishaq akintola is this your nairaland profile?

4 Likes

Re: Where Exactly Is Ishaq Akntola From In The SW? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 29, 2020
[quote author=jayfolarin post=86210361]

Ishaq akintola is this your nairaland profile? [/quote
Ask daddy when you get om
Re: Where Exactly Is Ishaq Akntola From In The SW? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 29, 2020
bamidelee:
Ode ni mi

Haha. Ishaq is mad grin

1 Like

Re: Where Exactly Is Ishaq Akntola From In The SW? by shangodele974(m): 6:07pm On Jan 29, 2020
Effect of making love in a nearby bush

2 Likes

Re: Where Exactly Is Ishaq Akntola From In The SW? by orisa37: 6:27pm On Jan 29, 2020
Tell us his middle name and his Mother's name.
Re: Where Exactly Is Ishaq Akntola From In The SW? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 29, 2020
His mother probably got raped by Fulani herdsmen in the bush. That can only explained his Fulani blood.

1 Like

Re: Where Exactly Is Ishaq Akntola From In The SW? by TooMuchStuff: 6:51pm On Jan 29, 2020
cool
Akintola is a Fulani Muslim.

He may have a yoruba mother but I can assure you that DNA test would certainly reveal Fulani genes allover his miserable system

1 Like

Re: Where Exactly Is Ishaq Akntola From In The SW? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 29, 2020
Ishaq Akintola is a professor I just begin to admire recently.
His professorship is not in doubt.

2 Likes

Re: Where Exactly Is Ishaq Akntola From In The SW? by ForbesHomesNG(m): 7:58pm On Jan 29, 2020
baby124:

(1) (2) (Reply)

21 Storey Smart Complex - A'ibom Is Set For World Businesses / Video: Oredo Voters Resist Attempt By APC Leader To Share Money / Southern Nigeria Declared 'the World Capital Of Stupidity'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.