Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,755 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Coronavirus: Algeria, Morocco, Other Countries Evacuate Citizens From China - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Algeria, Morocco, Other Countries Evacuate Citizens From China (25717 Views)

Isreal Evacuates 274 Citizens From Nigeria Over Coronavirus / COVID-19: UK Considers Options To Evacuate Citizens In Nigeria / Coronavirus: South Korea Sends Presidential Plane To Evacuate Citizens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Algeria, Morocco, Other Countries Evacuate Citizens From China by defashan: 6:28pm On Jan 29, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
Don't just insult your president
You think it is easy to be a leader

Most people that always criticize leaders can't even manage their home
Some of them will fidget if they are selected to head even a small group. Not to talk of millions of people

Baba would act very fast if it was his folks living in Saudi Arabia....but don’t expect him to help ipobians who bring home substandard goods.

Ipig general aka cownu should go and bring back his piglets. This is not the job of the federal govt of Nigeria.
Re: Coronavirus: Algeria, Morocco, Other Countries Evacuate Citizens From China by fynn12(f): 6:31pm On Jan 29, 2020
grin
gaetano:
Jonathan managed Ebola virus like it was nothing, man was super proactive with the Nigerian medical team. Buhari is probably not aware of this deadly virus, and when it hits Nigeria (I hope not), he will pin it on the 16 years of pdp misrule. Na RUGA dey the idiot mind, all he cares about is the fulani expansionist agenda.

grin
gaetano:
Jonathan managed Ebola virus like it was nothing, man was super proactive with the Nigerian medical team. Buhari is probably not aware of this deadly virus, and when it hits Nigeria (I hope not), he will pin it on the 16 years of pdp misrule. Na RUGA dey the idiot mind, all he cares about is the fulani expansionist agenda.
Re: Coronavirus: Algeria, Morocco, Other Countries Evacuate Citizens From China by Osidazz19: 6:37pm On Jan 29, 2020
LabDNA:

Bumhari already has a tailor-made excuse if the virus hits Nigeria- '16 years of PDP misrule' Lie mohammed also has his own-
'corrupt people who hate the government brought in the virus to embarras the government'.

There is no ceiling for their height of stupidity and cluelessness.

Osidazz19 my muslim friend what do you think? grin

See your life. You see everything with a religious and tribal prism. The only difference between you and those Boko Haram terrorists is that you have not started to use bombs to force your delusional and warped mindset on others. Well, actually some of your compadres in the IPOB terrorist network are already using violence to force their retarded brainwashed slowpoke ideology on others.

Keep it up, just keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Algeria, Morocco, Other Countries Evacuate Citizens From China by Captaincee(m): 6:44pm On Jan 29, 2020
Righteousness89:

Let's not call our President useless.. Even though he is not on the right track.. let's respect the seat of the President...
fact

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Algeria, Morocco, Other Countries Evacuate Citizens From China by Klington: 6:49pm On Jan 29, 2020
FrLukas:

[s]Dr Stella Ameyo Adadevoh was Nigeria's saviour, not Jonathan.
[/s]

Put in proper perspective, buhari was Nigeria's saviour not Dr Stella Adadevoh.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Algeria, Morocco, Other Countries Evacuate Citizens From China by Klington: 6:50pm On Jan 29, 2020
defashan:

[s]Baba would act very fast if it was his folks living in Saudi Arabia....but don’t expect him to help ipobians who bring home substandard goods.

Ipig general aka cownu should go and bring back his piglets. This is not the job of the federal govt of Nigeria.
[/s]

Commonsense left this one.
Re: Coronavirus: Algeria, Morocco, Other Countries Evacuate Citizens From China by simplesearch: 7:02pm On Jan 29, 2020
Matthew 24:1-8

1 And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple.

2 And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.

3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumors of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilence, and earthquakes, in divers places.

8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

Christ's coming is imminent, Jesus is the Lord of heaven and earth. He's the eminent creator who is not giving to guess work. Believe him and be saved, reject him at the peril of your never dying soul. Technology cannot supersede faith in God, China needs Christ now more than ever before, all human recklessness and pride at making the world a paradise outside God's order will always meet with a calamitous end. We are created to serve God and for his pleasure, this is a time for everyone to think about the looming danger ahead. Jesus has given us many endless sign of his return one of which is this, and no one can stop it from happening; neither Shinto, Shangdi, Buddha, mu-hammed nor any other religious leader or deity will be able to withstand the power of Christ eventually, when he comes to establish his everlasting kingdom on earth. The choice is yours now to make!
Re: Coronavirus: Algeria, Morocco, Other Countries Evacuate Citizens From China by Odinaka00(m): 7:03pm On Jan 29, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
Don't just insult your president
You think it is easy to be a leader

Most people that always criticize leaders can't even manage their home
Some of them will fidget if they are selected to head even a small group. Not to talk of millions of people

Oh my Damn Niggarrrrrrr Nairalander.. Damn where you been niggarrrrrrrr? Been looking forward to reading your comment niggarrrrrrrrr
Re: Coronavirus: Algeria, Morocco, Other Countries Evacuate Citizens From China by midnighter(f): 7:05pm On Jan 29, 2020
vincentjk:
What if they mistakenly evacuate an infected person(s) nko? It'd be like all these vampire American movies.

But damn, I forbid that because it'll probably be the end of the world

Not to mention the illegal Chinese immigrants who will be sneaking into containers all over the world...
Re: Coronavirus: Algeria, Morocco, Other Countries Evacuate Citizens From China by midnighter(f): 7:08pm On Jan 29, 2020
Xisnin:
Bad move.
They will end up importing Coronavirus into new countries.
One wonder how these people think.

They are civilised people; they cant dump their citizens.

Moreover they can examine their people on arrival and put them in quarantine if the need arises.
Re: Coronavirus: Algeria, Morocco, Other Countries Evacuate Citizens From China by masseratti: 7:10pm On Jan 29, 2020
gaetano:
stop this lies, give honor to who honor is due, the Dr Ahdevoh... I hope I got her name right and Fashola did the magic not Jonathan, both Buhari and Jonathan are in the same league,nothing to write home about. Fashola too is falling hand right now tho.
Re: Coronavirus: Algeria, Morocco, Other Countries Evacuate Citizens From China by midnighter(f): 7:13pm On Jan 29, 2020
MurphyTheory99:
Corona virus broke out before the new year, you just deem it fit to remove your citizens. It a wrong move, I hope they have the same medical facilities to deal with this back home? If not leave them where they are.

They don't need new innovations to deal with this; the symptoms are similar to those of the influenza virus (which kills thousands of people every year) and plenty of people who get it will recover fully.

It's not a haemorrhagic virus like Ebola that you will just be releasing blood anyhow

The problem is just the pneumonia and pleural symptoms, especially for people who already have some kind of health condition.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Algeria, Morocco, Other Countries Evacuate Citizens From China by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 29, 2020
Nigeria will send jus get hope small, we will send help by 2038. grin[color=#990000][/color]OYO have been our name. cool
Re: Coronavirus: Algeria, Morocco, Other Countries Evacuate Citizens From China by jamillion: 7:34pm On Jan 29, 2020
wrong decision! No doubt there will be reports of outbreak in those country dt has repatriat their citizens. what were they thinking
Re: Coronavirus: Algeria, Morocco, Other Countries Evacuate Citizens From China by thundafire: 7:34pm On Jan 29, 2020
Abine dabiri will say der is no need for panic der way of life
Re: Coronavirus: Algeria, Morocco, Other Countries Evacuate Citizens From China by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 29, 2020
biGDhAp:
me right nw.. as fg no one reason them tohyorsih2 matter

Hmm....Nigeria get Government?
Re: Coronavirus: Algeria, Morocco, Other Countries Evacuate Citizens From China by 4four(m): 7:41pm On Jan 29, 2020
Thank God Nigerians no de china if not our responsible govt for don evaluate them come back to Nigeria
Re: Coronavirus: Algeria, Morocco, Other Countries Evacuate Citizens From China by gcof(m): 7:42pm On Jan 29, 2020
OgbanjeProphet:
Inside life

Why are they evacuating their citizens instead of helping China to find cure to this virus? It's in an awkward moment that we know our true friends.

I am sure that those scientists that created this virus also created it's cure.

they are patiently waiting for right time to cash out big
Re: Coronavirus: Algeria, Morocco, Other Countries Evacuate Citizens From China by gcof(m): 7:43pm On Jan 29, 2020
ignis:
This news is quite frightening and discouraging.

I was supposed to travel to China next week for a business trip. I have already booked flight.

At this moment I am contemplating my decision. I am just confused.
you are still contemplating? Oya travel and see
Re: Coronavirus: Algeria, Morocco, Other Countries Evacuate Citizens From China by Adufeamos: 7:44pm On Jan 29, 2020
Abi awon Nigerians in dat country ti wale ni.....ifahear. Lol
Re: Coronavirus: Algeria, Morocco, Other Countries Evacuate Citizens From China by gcof(m): 7:46pm On Jan 29, 2020
Kingstanding:
. Nigeria leaders are not concerned because their children are not affected, but one thing I pray for is that nemesis will catch on our leaders and their children. They will never end well.
you get the point now... Nigeria leaders will never lift a finger on anything that do not affect them. That is why I laugh whenever people hail the past administration for containing Ebola. It was simply because Ebola is no respecter of class

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Algeria, Morocco, Other Countries Evacuate Citizens From China by ignis: 7:56pm On Jan 29, 2020
gcof:
you are still contemplating? Oya travel and see
Is that a threat ?
Re: Coronavirus: Algeria, Morocco, Other Countries Evacuate Citizens From China by gcof(m): 8:30pm On Jan 29, 2020
ignis:

Is that a threat ?
oga wetin concern me and you? Abi you wan use me speak English
Re: Coronavirus: Algeria, Morocco, Other Countries Evacuate Citizens From China by nedekid: 8:30pm On Jan 29, 2020
enshi:
Brand new Siemens transformer
For mannabbq to hug right? grin
Re: Coronavirus: Algeria, Morocco, Other Countries Evacuate Citizens From China by Greenvaiper: 8:33pm On Jan 29, 2020
gaetano:

The bolded is the national anthem of His chief zombie here on Nairaland known as the dead meat seller

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Algeria, Morocco, Other Countries Evacuate Citizens From China by Thazard(m): 8:45pm On Jan 29, 2020
gaetano:
. FG is waiting for Airpeace boss to do his magic as usual grin
Re: Coronavirus: Algeria, Morocco, Other Countries Evacuate Citizens From China by KingDami27(m): 8:56pm On Jan 29, 2020
Y do i keep having this feeling that corona virus has more to it than just snakes?
Re: Coronavirus: Algeria, Morocco, Other Countries Evacuate Citizens From China by sylvez(m): 9:15pm On Jan 29, 2020
Righteousness89:

Let's not call our President useless.. Even though he is not on the right track.. let's respect the seat of the President...

I thought you wanted to say "even though he is useless"

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Algeria, Morocco, Other Countries Evacuate Citizens From China by ignis: 9:27pm On Jan 29, 2020
gcof:
oga wetin concern me and you? Abi you wan use me speak English

Why did you quote me earlier ?
Re: Coronavirus: Algeria, Morocco, Other Countries Evacuate Citizens From China by etrange: 9:58pm On Jan 29, 2020
OgbanjeProphet:
Inside life

Why are they evacuating their citizens instead of helping China to find cure to this virus? It's in an awkward moment that we know our true friends.

I am sure that those scientists that created this virus also created it's cure.

saintol:
When everything is fine, people will want to mingle with you. But when it is otherwise, they will leave you. Hope you understand my message?

Nobody is leaving anybody. The US, Australia, etc. are working tirelessly to find a solution to the sickness. This doesn't mean they should leave their people there. You don't use people's lives to show solidarity. Or are you saying Nigeria is China's one true friend because they refused to move their own people?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Algeria, Morocco, Other Countries Evacuate Citizens From China by Major77: 10:13pm On Jan 29, 2020
Nigerians must die first before Zoe will do something emagin
Re: Coronavirus: Algeria, Morocco, Other Countries Evacuate Citizens From China by Toheeb31(m): 10:25pm On Jan 29, 2020
Righteousness89:
How far Nigeria? We have one of the highest number of Citizens in that Nation.. and definitely we have students in Wuhan...

I Dey wuhan like this

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mentally-Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Baby Girl By Roadside In Ebonyi (Pix) / Woman Dies 15 Hours After Giving Birth To Quintuplets In Asaba / Surgery Done With a 'rechargeable lamp' In Nigeria...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.