Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Angry Youths In Plateau Attack Fulani Settlement, Raze Down 23 Houses, Mosque - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Angry Youths In Plateau Attack Fulani Settlement, Raze Down 23 Houses, Mosque (56016 Views)

UPDATE: Gunmen Attack Bende Police Station In Abia, Raze Down Building (VIDEO) / Igbariam Attack: Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Killing COOU University Students / Bachama Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill 15 (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Youths In Plateau Attack Fulani Settlement, Raze Down 23 Houses, Mosque by AgentNairaland(f): 4:25pm On Jan 29, 2020
HacheNoire:

Ode!

Arindin!

So you're one of "Eru" Iku allah abi, your brothers are killing Christians in Jos all because of 72 virgins in al-jannah the garden of xxxx.. Eyin eranko wonyin

2 Likes

Re: Angry Youths In Plateau Attack Fulani Settlement, Raze Down 23 Houses, Mosque by Mummymahdi(f): 4:28pm On Jan 29, 2020
Jos indegene can be wicked ehnn they can handle this Fulani more than u can imagine. They are like 5times more wicked and cunning than them
Re: Angry Youths In Plateau Attack Fulani Settlement, Raze Down 23 Houses, Mosque by toplinetrtrend: 4:28pm On Jan 29, 2020
HacheNoire:

Cattle association not Fulani

Fulani's are not the only tribe in cattle rearing buisness. Other northern tribes are into it. But the general belief is every man with a stick and rearing cattles is a Fulani man.

What about Kanuri herdsme, they don't kill shey

Tell me something else.

Your hate for the tribe won't take you far and won't demote the tribe.

We are more of a successful tribe than any other tribe in Africa

Yeah, you are the most successful in backwardness, violence, bloodhsed and tribalism

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Youths In Plateau Attack Fulani Settlement, Raze Down 23 Houses, Mosque by obailala(m): 4:34pm On Jan 29, 2020
HacheNoire:

Beer parlour gist.

Far from reality
Beer parlour gist right? So kindly tell us what the reality is?

You really think people are just generally blind or just too daft not to see what's clearly going on?

Kindly explain why there has to be constant conflicts in southern Kaduna, Plateau and Benue between Fulanis and the locals but you never have these conflict in subdued northern communities where they've accepted Fulani rule?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Youths In Plateau Attack Fulani Settlement, Raze Down 23 Houses, Mosque by HacheNoire: 4:44pm On Jan 29, 2020
AgentNairaland:

So you're one of "Eru" Iku allah abi, your brothers are killing Christians in Jos all because of 72 virgins in al-jannah the garden of xxxx.. Eyin eranko wonyin

Beer parlour mentality

Be peddling false news.

Hate will kill you. It has not taken away from your predicament.

We will be your Lord's till eternity

Take that to the bank.

Aja
Re: Angry Youths In Plateau Attack Fulani Settlement, Raze Down 23 Houses, Mosque by Urchman200: 4:49pm On Jan 29, 2020
HacheNoire:
"According to them, it is inconclusive to conclude that the attack was carried out by the Fulani as there was no evidence to prove same."

Fulani don suffer for Nigeria.

Every crime in Nigeria now presently comes from that tribe even without investigation s
I hope u from there ,because if not the terrible situation they put others I pray u don't meet same.
Re: Angry Youths In Plateau Attack Fulani Settlement, Raze Down 23 Houses, Mosque by djoey89: 4:50pm On Jan 29, 2020
North. All this illegal immigrant they allow to come and register as voters so they can say they have a population of 3 trillions voter both ordinate and inordinate object voting to inflate their nonsense, now the illegals and radical legals have taken to banditry because "after the voting what do we do". The north is our problem. We cant sugercoat it anymore. We either go peacefully or genuinely restructure.
Re: Angry Youths In Plateau Attack Fulani Settlement, Raze Down 23 Houses, Mosque by vertueptime: 4:54pm On Jan 29, 2020
Re: Angry Youths In Plateau Attack Fulani Settlement, Raze Down 23 Houses, Mosque by Cantonese: 5:00pm On Jan 29, 2020
Inconclusively you could not conclude that the Fulani herdsmen first attacked. But you could conclusively conclude that youths attacked, killed Fulanis and destroyed their properties.

Now we can also conclusively conclude that Fulani youths will be armed with AK47s to go and revengefully kill as many as they can.

When will all the nonsense stop?
Re: Angry Youths In Plateau Attack Fulani Settlement, Raze Down 23 Houses, Mosque by kokomilala(m): 5:03pm On Jan 29, 2020
I once opined here that the Fulani would become endangered. Yes,they might just end up like the Armenians in Europe who moved from place to place because of impersonal forces like a displacement and genocide. From Anatolia to Turkey and to nowhere,more or less.
With the Fulani's land lust,everyone is now very wary and suspicious of them.In Central African Republic,they were not given a breather nor room to midwife their land grabbing plans, as the youths fought them to a standstill.
The birth of Amotekun has become a nailer in the coffin of the Fulanization and Islamization of Nigeria.Its birth has all but killed every plan and clandestine moves they had made to bring about this twin plan.Because, Amotekun spells the beginning of the end of 'the mere geographical expression'- Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Angry Youths In Plateau Attack Fulani Settlement, Raze Down 23 Houses, Mosque by smileyoo: 5:10pm On Jan 29, 2020
one can understand the frustration of the gov, just immagine numerous killings, yet no arrests, as if the perpetrators 're spirits. this strong statement from the gov, ought to 've come from bubu, to the igp. then we could hope for the end of these needless carnage, but bubu 've proven to be a natural bigot, with bigoted policies for the nation.
Re: Angry Youths In Plateau Attack Fulani Settlement, Raze Down 23 Houses, Mosque by AgentNairaland(f): 5:14pm On Jan 29, 2020
HacheNoire:

Beer parlour mentality

Be peddling false news.

Take that to the bank.

Aja

Whose Lord?? Even Ur god allah and his messenger, Late Pro-pet Muhammad will never dare me.. grin. Monkey �

Muhammad asked you to kill Christians and Jews all because of virgins in al-jannah, the same Muhammad said in Quran that he's not something original and hopeless of his end

Surah Al-Ahqaf [46]

SAHIH INTERNATIONAL
Say, "I am not something original among the
messengers, nor do I know what will be done with me
or with you. I only follow that which is revealed to me,
and I am not but a clear warner."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angry Youths In Plateau Attack Fulani Settlement, Raze Down 23 Houses, Mosque by baganas: 5:15pm On Jan 29, 2020
Isinweke:
Buhari is supporting migrant Fulani jihadist against local Nigerians.

Yesterday many indigenous Benue people were attacked and killed by Fulani militants but Buhari warned the indigenous people not to carry out revenge attack,

Out of thousands of attacks that have been carried out by migrant Fulani jihadist Under Miyetti_Allah, none has been investigated, no arrest has been made let alone prosecuting jihadists herdsmen.

Buhari's government is colluding with migrant Fulani jihadists to carry out ethnic cleansing in Nigeria.

Miyetti_Allah have killed thousands of Nigerians and still walking freely and making more threats on TV.

Northern Islamic religious leaders up not keep denying that any killings is going on in the North.

Jihadists from the Sahelian countries have migrated Nigeria to conquer the country for Fulanization or Fulani domination.

The worst is that Fulani jihadist have overtaken Boko Haram in killings but yet they are not terrorists.

It's just farmers and herders clash
Lot of allegations without a single evidence to substantiate. Sane people don't make conclusions based on hearsay. Use your sense of judgement. Don't follow blind sentiments

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Youths In Plateau Attack Fulani Settlement, Raze Down 23 Houses, Mosque by Greenbirth: 5:25pm On Jan 29, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Hidden agenda of an Extremist sect in the country should be stopped... it will only end up in blood shed everywhere...

Everyone should maintain his place and Region..

If una like continue.... it will swallow you all also..

well said bro. I keep saying it. Time will come when the Muslims from north will not travel to other regions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angry Youths In Plateau Attack Fulani Settlement, Raze Down 23 Houses, Mosque by lomprico(m): 5:35pm On Jan 29, 2020
Arrewa:
Shut the hell up... Must you attribute religion to everything!! Bigot!

where did u see religion in his post?

I think you are the bigot here.

1 Like

Re: Angry Youths In Plateau Attack Fulani Settlement, Raze Down 23 Houses, Mosque by HacheNoire: 5:43pm On Jan 29, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Whose Lord?? Even Ur god allah and his messenger, Late Pro-pet Muhammad will never dare me.. grin. Monkey �

Muhammad asked you to kill Christians and Jews all because of virgins in al-jannah, the same Muhammad said in Quran that he's not something original and hopeless of his end

Surah Al-Ahqaf [46]

SAHIH INTERNATIONAL
Say, "I am not something original among the
messengers, nor do I know what will be done with me
or with you. I only follow that which is revealed to me,
and I am not but a clear warner."

You are confused trust me!

Who are you quoting the Quran to.
Re: Angry Youths In Plateau Attack Fulani Settlement, Raze Down 23 Houses, Mosque by budaatum: 5:49pm On Jan 29, 2020
toplinetrtrend:
I'm sure budaatum will not like this; he hates to see his fulani slave masters attacked.
Did you go to school at all, or was your school one of those where teacher's salary was not paid?

Did I not tell your dumb lazy fuq head that this is exactly what we would do to any Fulani who comes to the Orolu Kingdom and forgets they are guests on our land? That we will declare Cattle Festival with their cattle too?

You must think everybody is a wailing irresponsible lazy fuq like you who needs to be protected because you are too useless and lazy to protect yourself!
Re: Angry Youths In Plateau Attack Fulani Settlement, Raze Down 23 Houses, Mosque by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 29, 2020
AfroKnight:
angry

Then the useless police will arrest these youths, letting the Fulani murderers go Scot free.

The same police and army that work towards fulanising Nigeria. I bet they can not dare arrest the killer Fulanis but be swift in arresting the victims.
Re: Angry Youths In Plateau Attack Fulani Settlement, Raze Down 23 Houses, Mosque by Enemyofpeace: 5:57pm On Jan 29, 2020
Arrewa:
How people of God easily find the will and courage to do this usually overwhelms me.
Islam, religion of peace. Christianity, religion of love. And yet, we experience neither peace nor love in this country
Re: Angry Youths In Plateau Attack Fulani Settlement, Raze Down 23 Houses, Mosque by Enemyofpeace: 5:58pm On Jan 29, 2020
NORSYK:
Imagine nonsense, they killed 13 lives of your own and you are there burning down only houses.
Una no try at all
no mind them
Re: Angry Youths In Plateau Attack Fulani Settlement, Raze Down 23 Houses, Mosque by Kingrefreshed: 6:05pm On Jan 29, 2020
ijustdey:

https://dailynigerian.com/angry-youth-attack-fulani-settlement-raze-down-23-houses-mosque-in-plateau/

SCAMMING is defined as when someone pretends to be who they are not in order to deceive people and have their way.

Exactly what ISLAM is all about... AKA The religion of PUSS. Hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Angry Youths In Plateau Attack Fulani Settlement, Raze Down 23 Houses, Mosque by AfroKnight: 6:05pm On Jan 29, 2020
HacheNoire:

Stop peddling lies!

Your hate for Buhari will only lead you to destruction.

Shidren of hate

Tell that to your father. Sons of perdition.
Re: Angry Youths In Plateau Attack Fulani Settlement, Raze Down 23 Houses, Mosque by BENARI: 6:13pm On Jan 29, 2020
Gowon's gift. Enjoy!
Re: Angry Youths In Plateau Attack Fulani Settlement, Raze Down 23 Houses, Mosque by Amujale(m): 6:21pm On Jan 29, 2020
Do not burn your infrastructure, do not burn mosques or other foreign and malicious institutions, convert them into local institutions, ones that will benefit the general public.
Re: Angry Youths In Plateau Attack Fulani Settlement, Raze Down 23 Houses, Mosque by Amujale(m): 6:22pm On Jan 29, 2020
Similar to Christianity, Islam is a fake and malicious ideology.
Re: Angry Youths In Plateau Attack Fulani Settlement, Raze Down 23 Houses, Mosque by Princesaha: 6:23pm On Jan 29, 2020
HacheNoire:

Beer parlour mentality

Be peddling false news.

Take that to the bank.

Aja

Sometimes I used to laugh at you Fulani's stupidity. Is it because other tribes are still adopting diplomacy that is making you guys run your mouth anyhow. Have u guys won any conventional warfare if not sneaking in the dead of the night to carry out your killings. I believe you know what happened in Central Africa Republic. If the natives of that country (anti-balaka) could chase away the Fulani's (Seleka) from their country even with their sophisticated arms and modern weapons given to them by their president then Djotodjia who is equally a Fulani man. Then what makes you guys think you stand a chance against other ethnic nationalities in Nigeria. Just pray it does not get to that sha cos I see many of you turning refugees in neighbouring Chad and Niger republic. If the Plateau natives are armed and all soldiers withdrawn, there will be no single Fulani man alive in the plateau in just a week time. Only the northern minorities if well equipped can send u guys back to futa jalon. The southern neighbours joining the fight will make it the worst genocide of all times. Be warned cos people are angry and are waiting for any slightest mistake to shed blood. Once again, be Warned!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angry Youths In Plateau Attack Fulani Settlement, Raze Down 23 Houses, Mosque by AgentNairaland(f): 6:26pm On Jan 29, 2020
HacheNoire:

You are confused trust me!

Who are you quoting the Quran to.

The guy at ur front grin

You hate the verse ko wink
Re: Angry Youths In Plateau Attack Fulani Settlement, Raze Down 23 Houses, Mosque by toplinetrtrend: 6:28pm On Jan 29, 2020
budaatum:

Did you go to school at all, or was your school one of those where teacher's salary was not paid?

Did I not tell your dumb lazy fuq head that this is exactly what we would do to any Fulani who comes to the Orolu Kingdom and forgets they are guests on our land? That we will declare Cattle Festival with their cattle too?

You must think everybody is a wailing irresponsible lazy fuq like you who needs to be protected because you are too useless and lazy to protect yourself!

You are the dumb lazy fuq that behaves like an idiot with slave mentality. You and MURIC head must be related. Omo àlè yorùbá!
Re: Angry Youths In Plateau Attack Fulani Settlement, Raze Down 23 Houses, Mosque by budaatum: 6:31pm On Jan 29, 2020
toplinetrtrend:

You are the dumb lazy fuq that behaves like an idiot with slave mentality. You and MURIC head must be related. Omo àlè yorùbá!
No amotekun for you! Permission is denied!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angry Youths In Plateau Attack Fulani Settlement, Raze Down 23 Houses, Mosque by Yankee101: 6:34pm On Jan 29, 2020
Arrewa:
How people of God easily find the will and courage to do this usually overwhelms me.
Islam, religion of peace. Christianity, religion of love. And yet, we experience neither peace nor love in this country

You prefer them to be atheists like China and North Korea who are repressing millions of their own citizen abi wetin?

If you still think it's just a religious fight you're lost. Anyone that knows fulani knows they don't send Islam that much.

It's about resources. Religion is just a tool used to enhance the covert desire for more resources, simple.
Re: Angry Youths In Plateau Attack Fulani Settlement, Raze Down 23 Houses, Mosque by Amujale(m): 6:43pm On Jan 29, 2020
Educate people about the malicious nature of Islam.

You dont have to be an Educator to be able to educate your own people regarding certain things. i.e foreign malicious religions.

Christianity and slam is the problem, not the Fulani per se.

If we despell these and all other foreign malicious ideologies.

Then, i am convinced that will solve much of our economical, political and social matters, such that, instead of a neighbourhood full of foreign malicious ideologies, instead will now have a neighbourhood filled with God fearing and Africa loving people all working in unism towards a common and progressive goal of a better continent.

As it has always prior to the arrival of the Arabian fundamentalist and the Eurocentric warmongers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) / Woman Stabs Brother-In-Law To Death In Lagos (Pictured) / A Man Saved From Being Robbed In Abule-Egba Lagos, Captured On CCTV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.