Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Angry Youths In Plateau Attack Fulani Settlement, Raze Down 23 Houses, Mosque - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Angry Youths In Plateau Attack Fulani Settlement, Raze Down 23 Houses, Mosque (56018 Views)

UPDATE: Gunmen Attack Bende Police Station In Abia, Raze Down Building (VIDEO) / Igbariam Attack: Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Killing COOU University Students / Bachama Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill 15 (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Youths In Plateau Attack Fulani Settlement, Raze Down 23 Houses, Mosque by toplinetrtrend: 6:47pm On Jan 29, 2020
budaatum:

No amotekun for you! Permission is denied!

Yeah, that will allow fulani herdsmen to roam free and commit murder in the South West until they cut down every member of your family.
Re: Angry Youths In Plateau Attack Fulani Settlement, Raze Down 23 Houses, Mosque by Captaincee(m): 6:47pm On Jan 29, 2020
Righteousness89:

Receive Help my Brother.... U need Help!
it might take months before he will understand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angry Youths In Plateau Attack Fulani Settlement, Raze Down 23 Houses, Mosque by Amujale(m): 6:59pm On Jan 29, 2020
According to history, our country predates both Christianity and Islam in years that amount in their hundreds of thousands.

Islam is an adopted religion that originated out of an aggressive invasion and occupation.

Islam is a tool of propaganda.

Islam is a fake Eurocentric religion that was manufactured by olden days Arabian fundamentalist.
Re: Angry Youths In Plateau Attack Fulani Settlement, Raze Down 23 Houses, Mosque by JOSIG: 7:09pm On Jan 29, 2020
According to them, it is inconclusive to conclude that the attack was carried out by the Fulani as there was no evidence to prove same.

Who else noticed that inconclusive is the language the Fulanis use to do evil including elections? Mahmoud Yakubu comes to mind.

1 Like

Re: Angry Youths In Plateau Attack Fulani Settlement, Raze Down 23 Houses, Mosque by budaatum: 7:09pm On Jan 29, 2020
toplinetrtrend:

Yeah, that will allow fulani herdsmen to roam free and commit murder in the South West until they cut down every member of your family.
Them, I can deal with. You though, I worry about. Your insanity is just way too unhealthy.
Re: Angry Youths In Plateau Attack Fulani Settlement, Raze Down 23 Houses, Mosque by toplinetrtrend: 7:11pm On Jan 29, 2020
budaatum:

Them, I can deal with. You though, I worry about. Your insanity is just way too unhealthy.

You mean you are ok with fulani herdsmen spilling the blood of your parents on the street?
Re: Angry Youths In Plateau Attack Fulani Settlement, Raze Down 23 Houses, Mosque by HacheNoire: 7:12pm On Jan 29, 2020
AfroKnight:

Tell that to your father. Sons of perdition.

Children of hate.
Re: Angry Youths In Plateau Attack Fulani Settlement, Raze Down 23 Houses, Mosque by AfroKnight: 7:20pm On Jan 29, 2020
HacheNoire:

Children of hate.

Children of perdition. You and your father.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angry Youths In Plateau Attack Fulani Settlement, Raze Down 23 Houses, Mosque by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 29, 2020
LovveofGod:
This is not the best answer please.
nigarrrrrrrr be quiet. u have no idea what's like
Re: Angry Youths In Plateau Attack Fulani Settlement, Raze Down 23 Houses, Mosque by yommen: 7:59pm On Jan 29, 2020
Arrewa:
Shut the hell up... Must you attribute religion to everything!! Bigot!

Of course their religion allows it. Their blood-thirsty intent is born out of the fact that Muhammed too fought wars!
Re: Angry Youths In Plateau Attack Fulani Settlement, Raze Down 23 Houses, Mosque by Nature8(m): 8:14pm On Jan 29, 2020
Righteousness89:

Receive Help my Brother.... U need Help!
grin

1 Like

Re: Angry Youths In Plateau Attack Fulani Settlement, Raze Down 23 Houses, Mosque by vicfajeze: 9:45pm On Jan 29, 2020
Xisnin:
15 lives for 23 houses. Well, it is better than nothing. The killers must be arrested.
SO HOUSE IS VALUABLE THAN HUMANITY
Re: Angry Youths In Plateau Attack Fulani Settlement, Raze Down 23 Houses, Mosque by paix(m): 9:46pm On Jan 29, 2020
I don't want to assume that the country is gradually sliding in to anarchy.
Re: Angry Youths In Plateau Attack Fulani Settlement, Raze Down 23 Houses, Mosque by nicason(m): 10:19pm On Jan 29, 2020
Foolish post is th at what happened ?
Re: Angry Youths In Plateau Attack Fulani Settlement, Raze Down 23 Houses, Mosque by Yusman316(m): 11:11pm On Jan 29, 2020
walexy100:

The same police and army that work towards fulanising Nigeria. I bet they can not dare arrest the killer Fulanis but be swift in arresting the victims.
I just don't get this line of reasoning anytime I see it. Are u saying there are no Christians in the Nigerian army and police, or they too have decided to participate in the massacre of their fellow Christians?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Stabs Brother-In-Law To Death In Lagos (Pictured) / Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) / A Man Saved From Being Robbed In Abule-Egba Lagos, Captured On CCTV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.