Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,811 members, 7,817,356 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

How To Start A Blog And Make Money - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Start A Blog And Make Money (277 Views)

Content, Blog And Ghostwriter. / Looking For A Content Writer For Wordpress Blog And Social Media Manager. / Who Else Want To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Blog And Make Money by Jadkush(m): 12:36pm On Jan 29, 2020
While many of us make use of the internet and the social media just for fun alone...some people are busy making money together with the fun too.

And it pained me a lot to realize that some set of people think that blogging requires a lot of money and knowledge to start up, well, this is a wrong impression and I'm here to correct it, despite the fact that blogging requires some extra tricks and knowledge to rise to the top above the competition ...any one who can read and write can own and run a blog successfully, yes you heard me right. Descard every fear you heard towards blogging, one thing I hate most is when a confused person is confusing another confused person, which leads to confusation (lol �) . with just the basic knowledge you re already good to go, you can look for already made bloggers within your reach dough this may sometimes be expensive shaa depending on the type of human being you meet. But despite how successful I'm now in blogging I never had a mentor, You can do that too...They is this EBook Titled (Start a blog and make Money) its sold just for N200. Yes but believe me what is contained inside this EBook is worth more than 10K and that's for those of you who do think that Expensive things means Quality , change your reasoning. With that being said you can buy the book Via this link https://paystack.com/pay/rrmqnpx2z6
I wish you Good luck and happy blogging.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Start A Blog And Make Money by dobys(f): 11:30am On Jan 30, 2020
ok
Jadkush:
While many of us make use of the internet and the social media just for fun alone...some people are busy making money together with the fun too.

And it pained me a lot to realize that some set of people think that blogging requires a lot of money and knowledge to start up, well, this is a wrong impression and I'm here to correct it, despite the fact that blogging requires some extra tricks and knowledge to rise to the top above the competition ...any one who can read and write can own and run a blog successfully, yes you heard me right. Descard every fear you heard towards blogging, one thing I hate most is when a confused person is confusing another confused person, which leads to confusation (lol �) . with just the basic knowledge you re already good to go, you can look for already made bloggers within your reach dough this may sometimes be expensive shaa depending on the type of human being you meet. But despite how successful I'm now in blogging I never had a mentor, You can do that too...They is this EBook Titled (Start a blog and make Money) its sold just for N200. Yes but believe me what is contained inside this EBook is worth more than 10K and that's for those of you who do think that Expensive things means Quality , change your reasoning. With that being said you can buy the book Via this link https://paystack.com/pay/rrmqnpx2z6
I wish you Good luck and happy blogging.
Re: How To Start A Blog And Make Money by Shogman: 11:35am On Jan 30, 2020
Please email me adexoworldwide@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Is Diploma Certificate In Theology Necessary On CV? / Job Vacancies In A Management Company / How I Made $100(#36k) In A Day With Surveyjunkie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.