Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Who Else Want To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Else Want To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits (5333 Views)

Easy Guide On How To Make Crazy Money Online With Just Your Smartphone Or Laptop / Importer And Exporter Business / Who Else Wants To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Want To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by TakeMeTop: 3:02pm On May 19, 2018
Mini importation at a glimpse- a complete break down,

Dear friend,

You have been searching for Jobs with out any success

Right now you are searching for a side hustle,
Something you can do to make some extra money

You have been searching Google and business forums for businesses you can do with little startup capital and scale up a huge returns.

You have probably heard about the mini importation, but you are not getting the whole concept, confused about where to start from and other problems.

You might have made the mistake of importing without even learning how to sell your products, and these products are with you at home with no one showing interest in them at all.

Listen you did not learn properly before starting out

Mini importation is more than just going online to search on Google " how to do the mini importation business"

You can actually do that but the question remains who is teaching you??

Is he just a blogger or a real importer?

In this series I will be showing you why the mini importation business is the perfect business for you. And also how to start out this business.

To know if there are people that want to learn I want five (5) people to comment interested below to start.
Re: Who Else Want To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by herlecks(m): 3:05pm On May 19, 2018
Of course I'm interested ..but Capital is the issue.
Re: Who Else Want To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by TakeMeTop: 3:09pm On May 19, 2018
Capital can only be a problem when the product you want to import is very heavy product.

For instance you can start out with 15 k and make close to 60 k in few weeks of marketing on Facebook.

Is getting 15 k that will change your life that difficult.
Re: Who Else Want To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by TakeMeTop: 3:13pm On May 19, 2018
Let me give you this tip, next time you want to start a business and you don't have enough capital, look for like minded friends and join money together and do it.

For instance 2 of your friends bring 5k each plus your own that give 15 k.
Re: Who Else Want To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by herlecks(m): 3:13pm On May 19, 2018
TakeMeTop:
Capital can only be a problem when the product you want to import is very heavy product.

For instance you can start out with 15 k and make close to 60 k in few weeks of marketing on Facebook.

Is getting 15 k that will change your life that difficult.

My brother it is. Life here is..
Re: Who Else Want To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by sirantonio(m): 3:20pm On May 19, 2018
I am interested,number is 08144273319
Re: Who Else Want To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by TakeMeTop: 3:25pm On May 19, 2018
I understand that getting money in this our present economy is very difficult if you have no business doing,

It takes money to make money

And for those that want to take responsibility for their life

I am still keeping this offer until I get 5 people willing to learn

If you want to take advantage of this offer comment " interested"

Below.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Want To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by tizteezy(m): 3:27pm On May 19, 2018
Very Very interested, if its straight forward and legitimate
Digits are 08066439724
Re: Who Else Want To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by TakeMeTop: 3:30pm On May 19, 2018
OK. We have gotten two interested people.
Let's wait for three more people to join us.

PS- tutorials will be live here on nairaland.
And on WhatsApp.
Re: Who Else Want To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by TakeMeTop: 3:30pm On May 19, 2018
............... Booked for later...................
Re: Who Else Want To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by CruzJoe(m): 3:36pm On May 19, 2018
Interested.... the 4th person

remaining just one person to kick off
Re: Who Else Want To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by Dovie1240(m): 3:40pm On May 19, 2018
Interested.
Re: Who Else Want To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by TakeMeTop: 3:44pm On May 19, 2018
OK guys we are starting right away
Re: Who Else Want To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by TakeMeTop: 3:55pm On May 19, 2018
Now someone might be asking What is mini-importation?

Just how much is required to start this business??

How to start buying products from China, the country where product prices are very cheap

What type of product should I buy that will sell like crazily here in Nigeria

How do I market these products and sell everything off and make cool profits

How do I pay for my goods without going through the stress of paypal, MasterCard and the rest.

Best logistics companies for use within Nigeria and also logistics companies from China to Nigeria.

If you have been asking this questions then follow this tutorial closely here on nairaland by clicking follow on this post to get my latest posts

1 Like

Re: Who Else Want To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by TakeMeTop: 4:06pm On May 19, 2018
What is mini importation??

Mini importation means buying and importing products on a small scale from places where they are very cheap to our country Nigeria and sell for crazy profits.

You might be asking where are this places where goods are very cheap?

Well a lot of us have heard about Aliexpress.com
Alibaba.com and also dhgate etc

And when the time comes to start buying from china you simply head over to your favorite bloggers blog to read some tip on importation and they simply tell you go to Aliexpress.com and you go there and you end up buying a product that is actually worth 300 naira for 900 naira.

Many of us made such mistake and it took us time to really figure out this thing I am about to tell you now

Listen up NOW

Do you know there is a site where product prices are reduced to the minimum.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Want To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by TakeMeTop: 4:15pm On May 19, 2018
Introducing 1688.com

Most of us have heard about this site before. Some of us have seen It in some threads before..

This site is mostly written in Chinese language so it is not easy to read this site unless you can read Chinese...

I know you can't so let me help you out.

You need to install a language translator on your Google chrome on your mobile phone or your PC.

And when the site loads up you have to click translate to translate this site to English easily.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Else Want To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by CruzJoe(m): 4:16pm On May 19, 2018
following... pls ride on....aliexpress is very very expensive...
Re: Who Else Want To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by TakeMeTop: 4:20pm On May 19, 2018
Are you guys getting it??

Drop your questions regarding what you have learnt or any question you will like to ask regarding mini importation below
Re: Who Else Want To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by nosirud: 4:29pm On May 19, 2018
Can u pls tel me how to pay for my goods without passing through stress
Re: Who Else Want To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by nosirud: 4:33pm On May 19, 2018
TakeMeTop:
Are you guys getting it??

Drop your questions regarding what you have learnt or any question you will like to ask regarding mini importation below
can I have ur contact plz
Re: Who Else Want To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by TakeMeTop: 4:43pm On May 19, 2018
nosirud:
Can u pls tel me how to pay for my goods without passing through stress

Hi nosirud,

Back in the early days of importation, I mean few years back, to pay for goods you just use your MasterCard or ATM card but this days we know how stressful that can be.

Who is a third party agent.

They are your representatives in China and they help you to order any goods you want for you. And then you pay at directly to them precisely to their Nigerian bank account.

But coach are they safe??

Oh yes they are the safest because

They help you order your goods

They help you check if your products quality is not inferior if it is they help you to return the product to the seller.

They help you negotiate the with your seller as regarding the price you want to buy the goods

And other benefits

I have contacts to 2 tested and trusted shipping companies in guangzhou, China and also reputable agents with Bank accounts here in Nigeria you can make direct payment to order for your goods

These contacts will be shared with those who are member of my inner circle on WhatsApp, if you want to know more about the inner circle use the reply button

1 Like

Re: Who Else Want To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by TakeMeTop: 4:46pm On May 19, 2018
Keep the questions coming....
Re: Who Else Want To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by Agbeni33: 5:07pm On May 19, 2018
What are the goods or products can I import from China with little capital?

What are the basic requirements for the importation of my products?
Re: Who Else Want To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by TakeMeTop: 5:08pm On May 19, 2018
Its seems we are all getting the concept and no one have no questions so I will proceed.

How to spot products that sells crazily

If I ask some one what is that number 1 product you will like to import, I know the reply I will get is

I want to start importing

Weavons and hair attachments,
Wrist watches,
Clothes,
Food items

So one guy came to my inbox an told me that he wanted to start importing cars, and motorcycles.

For Gods sake you are a mini importer and not a big time importer.

You can actually import them but how do you plan to sell them off.

There is this lady that came to complain to me that she learn mini importation and then she decided to start by importing clothes.

As at when she was complaining to me she have not even sold one pieces of the clothes.

Why

Clothes are everywhere.

If I don't have the money I can buy clothes later when I have it.

Products that sell very fast are products that when your customer see it he will act fast because he knows that he might not see i t elsewhere again.

In my next post I will show you how to identify these products when you see them.

Any question, comment thought below.

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Want To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by Agbeni33: 5:09pm On May 19, 2018
TakeMeTop:

Hi nosirud,

Back in the early days of importation, I mean few years back, to pay for goods you just use your MasterCard or ATM card but this days we know how stressful that can be.

Who is a third party agent.

They are your representatives in China and they help you to order any goods you want for you. And then you pay at directly to them precisely to their Nigerian bank account.

But coach are they safe??

Oh yes they are the safest because

They help you order your goods

They help you check if your products quality is not inferior if it is they help you to return the product to the seller.

They help you negotiate the with your seller as regarding the price you want to buy the goods

And other benefits

I have contacts to 2 tested and trusted shipping companies in guangzhou, China and also reputable agents with Bank accounts here in Nigeria you can make direct payment to order for your goods

These contacts will be shared with those who are member of my inner circle on WhatsApp, if you want to know more about the inner circle use the reply button

Re: Who Else Want To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by TakeMeTop: 6:32pm On May 19, 2018
How to identify products that will sell fast instantly

From experience, products that sells very fast are products that are

Scarce in the market

Let me ask you a question,

If you are are long distance driver and you drive

at night and light always enters your eyes and you don't even see far at night, if you go to mama chinedu's shop, and ask for the product

HD VISION

Are you sure you will see it there??

Of course not.

Now HD VISION is not just an eyeglass but a special product for long distance night drivers

What am I saying in essence,

Scarcity can make any body buy your product.
Re: Who Else Want To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by TakeMeTop: 6:39pm On May 19, 2018
Relatively cheap to buy

Products that are relatively cheap to buy

Most times products that are advisable for mini importers are products that are very cheap so as to make your money sufficient
Re: Who Else Want To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by TakeMeTop: 6:40pm On May 19, 2018
See you guys later
Re: Who Else Want To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by OluwaWizzy(m): 6:58pm On May 19, 2018
big ups.
Re: Who Else Want To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by morichy(m): 7:05pm On May 19, 2018
Interested. ..please add me up 08146126187

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Else Want To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by Coloredsg(f): 7:35pm On May 19, 2018
Wao....... This is very educative
Re: Who Else Want To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 19, 2018
Nice thread. Please add 08068191461

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Nigerian Army 60th Regular Course E-recruitments Has Started Today. / Finally, I Got A Job In Halliburton / Best Nebosh Center In Nigeria - Novelle Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.