Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Marriage Crashed Rumors: Actress Foluke Daramola Loses Another Pregnancy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Marriage Crashed Rumors: Actress Foluke Daramola Loses Another Pregnancy (596 Views)

Mohbad: Iyabo Ojo, Kiekie, Foluke Daramola, Others Visit Commissioner Of Police / Foluke Daramola: "How Apostle Ayo Babalola's Wife Destroyed Him" / Foluke Daramola: “Dangote Stood Up To Greet Me” – She Gushes Over His Humility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Crashed Rumors: Actress Foluke Daramola Loses Another Pregnancy by nairafamedotcom: 1:53pm On Jan 29, 2020
Nollywood actress Foluke Daramola loses ''another pregnancy'' due to trauma from waking up to hear that her Marriage to Olukayode Salako has crashed, Actress husband revealed this morning also blamed the man that started the rumors.

See What He Wrote;
This guy just confirmed to me that he was the one who wrote the story, but only used Femi Adepoju's platform.

His name is Olutade Oluwatosin Simeon. He is a journalist that I personally know.

I have known him for many years.

Hear him:

"Mr. Salako you are a fool. You are a big fool! I wrote the story, not Femi Adepoju. Go and do your findings very well, you will know I am the one who did it. I only used Femi Adepoju's platform..."

Why did he do it?!

What does he want to achieve by making Foluke Daramola Salako lose another pregnancy this morning again?!

My wife just informed me this morning that she has lost the pregnancy again!

She has been psychologically devastated since the news broke out yesterday morning.

She cried all through the night and she lost the pregnancy she had been growing for more than 8 weeks this morning.

Some of these 'irresponsible'media people have been attacking our marriage since the 7 years we have been living together.

Do they want to kill this poor girl?!

Or is she the first woman that would marry in the circumstance she married me?!

There a lot of big men we are celebrating in Nigeria today that also left their first wives for their own reasons to marry another women and today, they are doing well together.

Why Foluke! Foluke!! all the time by these media boys?!

My last on this issue on social media.

Read More Below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2020/01/marriage-crashed-rumors-actress-foluke.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Marriage Crashed Rumors: Actress Foluke Daramola Loses Another Pregnancy by backnbeta(f): 1:58pm On Jan 29, 2020
I guess the journalist is your ex wife's pained relative undecided

But is the news of marriage breakup enough to make a woman cry so hard she'll lose her pregnancy? Is she so insecure that she gets scared whenever she hears her marriage is over? Bi ko, she needs to check herself undecided
Re: Marriage Crashed Rumors: Actress Foluke Daramola Loses Another Pregnancy by Adepet222(f): 2:37pm On Jan 29, 2020
I will come back later

(1) (Reply)

Popular Actress House On Fire As She Fires Prayers / Selena Gomez Reveals She Has Bipolar Disorder / We Really Tried To Observe Social Distancing - Tacha Defends Her NGO On Giveaway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.