Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,879 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Rare Photo Of Murtala Mohammed And His Yoruba Wife Before His Assasination - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rare Photo Of Murtala Mohammed And His Yoruba Wife Before His Assasination (8846 Views)

Yinka Odumakin: No Difference Between Bala Mohammed And Boko Haram / Toni Braxton Hugs Lai Mohammed And Emefiele (Photo) / On This Day: Murtala Mohammed Was Shot Dead In His Mercedes Benz (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rare Photo Of Murtala Mohammed And His Yoruba Wife Before His Assasination by abumeinben(m): 5:21pm On Jan 29, 2020
Where're the kids now
Re: Rare Photo Of Murtala Mohammed And His Yoruba Wife Before His Assasination by ghettokid1(m): 5:23pm On Jan 29, 2020
solmusdesigns:
cool

many northern leaders are married to yoruba leaders, Atiku and Babangana kingigbe are examples

Must you Tribalise everything?

1 Like

Re: Rare Photo Of Murtala Mohammed And His Yoruba Wife Before His Assasination by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 29, 2020
Tie has been broken. Don't try and mend it. We love it like that.
Re: Rare Photo Of Murtala Mohammed And His Yoruba Wife Before His Assasination by solmusdesigns: 5:29pm On Jan 29, 2020
ghettokid1:

Must you Tribalise everything?

yes i must , yoruba amaka!!!

atleast your dumb signature statement ratted you out
Re: Rare Photo Of Murtala Mohammed And His Yoruba Wife Before His Assasination by ghettokid1(m): 5:32pm On Jan 29, 2020
[s]
solmusdesigns:

yes i must yoruba amaka!!!
[/s]
Re: Rare Photo Of Murtala Mohammed And His Yoruba Wife Before His Assasination by solmusdesigns: 5:35pm On Jan 29, 2020
ghettokid1:
[s][/s]

only an ibo would comfortably put ENUGU_State Amaka ............ "IGBO Amaka ............PDP Amaka ............GHETTO_KID1 Amaka" as signature but turn around to call someone tribalist

everyone now sees how you guys operate

1 Like

Re: Rare Photo Of Murtala Mohammed And His Yoruba Wife Before His Assasination by yetunsbay(m): 6:23pm On Jan 29, 2020
ghettokid1:

Birds of the same feather......?
remove 'same'
Re: Rare Photo Of Murtala Mohammed And His Yoruba Wife Before His Assasination by eddieguru(m): 6:34pm On Jan 29, 2020
Wetin I want talk now
Re: Rare Photo Of Murtala Mohammed And His Yoruba Wife Before His Assasination by ghettokid1(m): 6:49pm On Jan 29, 2020
eddieguru:
Wetin I want talk now
What will happen if you shut up??
Re: Rare Photo Of Murtala Mohammed And His Yoruba Wife Before His Assasination by efighter: 7:02pm On Jan 29, 2020
ghettokid1:

Unlike our Lifeless 'Fresident' (like he call himself)

This one is dying slowly because of Buhari.
Re: Rare Photo Of Murtala Mohammed And His Yoruba Wife Before His Assasination by ghettokid1(m): 7:03pm On Jan 29, 2020
[s]
efighter:

This one is dying slowly because of Buhari.
[/s] NA THEM!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rare Photo Of Murtala Mohammed And His Yoruba Wife Before His Assasination by ForbesHomesNG(m): 7:24pm On Jan 29, 2020
solmusdesigns:

yes i must , yoruba amaka!!!

angry
Re: Rare Photo Of Murtala Mohammed And His Yoruba Wife Before His Assasination by Liposure: 7:54pm On Jan 29, 2020
Brigadier gen Muritala. Regarded by many as a National hero. popularised d phrase 'my fellow nigerians'.
Re: Rare Photo Of Murtala Mohammed And His Yoruba Wife Before His Assasination by Myde4naija(m): 7:55pm On Jan 29, 2020
Waterview:
what is this bros saying
lol
Re: Rare Photo Of Murtala Mohammed And His Yoruba Wife Before His Assasination by tartar9(m): 8:05pm On Jan 29, 2020
CSTR2:

The only people he slayed were innocent asaba indigenes.

The current capital of the delta state and politically south south.

Illiterate.
You guys keep accusing him of the asaba massacre which you have no proof he ordered.All the panels that were set up after the war to look into it exonerated him.

1 Like

Re: Rare Photo Of Murtala Mohammed And His Yoruba Wife Before His Assasination by ghettokid1(m): 8:14pm On Jan 29, 2020
[s]
tartar9:

You guys keep accusing him of the asaba massacre which you have no proof he ordered.All the panels that were set up after the war to look into it exonerated him.
[/s]
Re: Rare Photo Of Murtala Mohammed And His Yoruba Wife Before His Assasination by ghettokid1(m): 8:15pm On Jan 29, 2020
Myde4naija:
lol
Unlol
Re: Rare Photo Of Murtala Mohammed And His Yoruba Wife Before His Assasination by ghettokid1(m): 8:16pm On Jan 29, 2020
Lalasticlala
Seun
MissyB3
Dominique
Re: Rare Photo Of Murtala Mohammed And His Yoruba Wife Before His Assasination by ghettokid1(m): 8:17pm On Jan 29, 2020
Kamryn:
[s][/s]

GIVE IT TO THEM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rare Photo Of Murtala Mohammed And His Yoruba Wife Before His Assasination by Jimi24: 8:22pm On Jan 29, 2020
Racoon:
Guess this was before he unleash the bloodlust and killer instinct in him.Asaba massacre.

Before Ifeajuna and Nzeogwu did a coup and killed his uncle's friends, his favorite boss in the army, Tafawa Balewa and most unpardonably no body of note from the east
Re: Rare Photo Of Murtala Mohammed And His Yoruba Wife Before His Assasination by snitchbitch: 8:35pm On Jan 29, 2020
he was later assassinated, can any good thing come from Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Rare Photo Of Murtala Mohammed And His Yoruba Wife Before His Assasination by ghettokid1(m): 9:19pm On Jan 29, 2020
snitchbitch:
he was later assassinated, can any good thing come from Nigeria?
I dont think sir
Re: Rare Photo Of Murtala Mohammed And His Yoruba Wife Before His Assasination by Arda1000(m): 9:38pm On Jan 29, 2020
demolinka:

You are very right, considering the fact that the minorities are a nation of apples which swim the light with a little okro under the cloud of the tomtom, representing the kindred within the fruits upon stone it of.
baba yeye
Re: Rare Photo Of Murtala Mohammed And His Yoruba Wife Before His Assasination by ghettokid1(m): 9:49pm On Jan 29, 2020
Arda1000:
baba yeye
Very big one o
Re: Rare Photo Of Murtala Mohammed And His Yoruba Wife Before His Assasination by eddieguru(m): 11:43pm On Jan 29, 2020
ghettokid1:

...I don't have your time
Re: Rare Photo Of Murtala Mohammed And His Yoruba Wife Before His Assasination by eddieguru(m): 11:44pm On Jan 29, 2020
ghettokid1:

I don't have your time cool
Re: Rare Photo Of Murtala Mohammed And His Yoruba Wife Before His Assasination by ghettokid1(m): 11:49pm On Jan 29, 2020
[s]
eddieguru:
I don't have your time cool
[/s] Must you comment?
Re: Rare Photo Of Murtala Mohammed And His Yoruba Wife Before His Assasination by ghettokid1(m): 11:52pm On Jan 29, 2020
abumeinben:
Where're the kids now
GOOGLE will explain better

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Southern Governors Insist On VAT Collection, 2023 Presidency / Obi, Umahi, Kalu, Olowo, Idem, 36 Others Receive Igberetv Leadership Excellence / FG Signs 250MW Power Sale Deal With Discos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.