Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,936 members, 7,952,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:46 PM

Video: Chioma And Davido Storm Night Club Amidst Rumors Of Affair With Peruzzi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video: Chioma And Davido Storm Night Club Amidst Rumors Of Affair With Peruzzi (970 Views)

Police Arrests Content Creator Who Accused Emoney Of Affair With Jr Pope's Wife / Chioma And Davido Storm Dubai Club / Tobi Jacobs In Sex Video With Peruzzi Is Missing. She's Just 18 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Chioma And Davido Storm Night Club Amidst Rumors Of Affair With Peruzzi by SleekGist: 2:17pm On Jan 29, 2020
Despite rumours of an affair with Peruzzi who then allegedly passed her on to Davido as his cousin, Chioma Avril and her fiance and singer, Davido were recently spotted at a night club, having a good time. Sleekgist

The pair were seen at a night club in Lagos apparently sharing great moments together.

Recall that the proud mother of one, Chioma, recently arrived Nigeria from abroad where she gave birth to a son for Davido whom they named Ifeanyi Adeleke.

From the video below, the soon to wed couple look contented and happy almost as if the rumors didn’t get to their ears.

Watch video here
https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/video-chioma-and-davido-storm-night-club-amidst-rumors-of-affair-with-peruzzi/

Re: Video: Chioma And Davido Storm Night Club Amidst Rumors Of Affair With Peruzzi by healthserve(m): 2:26pm On Jan 29, 2020
That's why the Bible says evil communication corrupts good manners and that we ought not to unevenly yoked. You won't see Chioma the vet carry ifeanyi or Davido to church na lie but na so so club he go dey carry him wife go.

Ladies watch the guys you date. Watch it. I mean seriously

Cc Jewessgratitude
Re: Video: Chioma And Davido Storm Night Club Amidst Rumors Of Affair With Peruzzi by boliswitpassprik(m): 2:31pm On Jan 29, 2020
Re: Video: Chioma And Davido Storm Night Club Amidst Rumors Of Affair With Peruzzi by Mastakija(m): 2:40pm On Jan 29, 2020
But when they get home dem go start to dey fight(na you talk am o no be me talk am o)

They're just doing this for the crowd

(1) (Reply)

Alex Ekubo Called Me White Goat & Rat During My Birthday - IK Ogbonna / Comedian Raises $200,000 For Bullied Boy With Dwarfism / Funke Akindele Spends Night At Panti Office; Husband Turns Himself In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.