Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,410 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

Did You Know? NIGERIA Has The Largest Highland TEA Farm In West Africa - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Did You Know? NIGERIA Has The Largest Highland TEA Farm In West Africa (662 Views)

I Got Paid 1 Cent To Work In AFRICA BIGGEST Tea Farm In Nigeria / Benin Remain The Center Of West Africa Civilization / The Oldest Bronze Artifacts Known In West Africa, The Igboukwu Bronze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did You Know? NIGERIA Has The Largest Highland TEA Farm In West Africa by TheKhalid: 3:26pm On Jan 29, 2020
The Mambilla Plateau highland tea farm which is Nigeria and West Africa's largest highland tea farm is one of the reasons the Mambilla Plateau is an important agricultural town in Taraba State Nigeria. In episode 3 of the GEMBU VLOGS, I took a trip around Sardauna Local Govt area of Taraba state to the Mambilla Beverages Nigeria Limited, makers of the Highland Tea popularly known as the Mambilla Tea and here's what I found:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wp0FFttU1eM
Re: Did You Know? NIGERIA Has The Largest Highland TEA Farm In West Africa by constant1960: 5:51pm On Jan 29, 2020
Good For them
Re: Did You Know? NIGERIA Has The Largest Highland TEA Farm In West Africa by agroventures: 5:52pm On Jan 29, 2020
FTC
One shege yaro don first me
TheKhalid:
The Mambilla Plateau highland tea farm which is Nigeria and West Africa's largest highland tea farm is one of the reasons the Mambilla Plateau is an important agricultural town in Taraba State Nigeria. In episode 3 of the GEMBU VLOGS, I took a trip around Sardauna Local Govt area of Taraba state to the Mambilla Beverages Nigeria Limited, makers of the Highland Tea popularly known as the Mambilla Tea and here's what I found:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wp0FFttU1eM

(1) (Reply)

Gorillas In Nigeria: World's Rarest Great Ape Pictured With Babies / I'm Getting Worried 'sir' 'sir' 'sir' Everywhere / Help With Ibibio Translations Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.