Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,649 members, 7,840,581 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Akwa Ibom Govt To List Ibom Air On The Nigerian Capital Market - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom Govt To List Ibom Air On The Nigerian Capital Market (11166 Views)

Bashir Ahmad Reacts To List Of Terrorists Funders / Abuja In A Sorry State. What Wike Must Do To Revamp Nigerian Capital / Shehu Sani Reacts To Akwa Ibom Govt Frozen Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Govt To List Ibom Air On The Nigerian Capital Market by SoNature(m): 4:59pm On Jan 29, 2020
drizslim:
No big innovation from south east politicians rather they keep scheming for 2023 while in 2020

What a shame undecided undecided

Ebonyi and Anambra are doing great jobs
Re: Akwa Ibom Govt To List Ibom Air On The Nigerian Capital Market by Staro: 5:07pm On Jan 29, 2020
Good
Re: Akwa Ibom Govt To List Ibom Air On The Nigerian Capital Market by opray: 5:13pm On Jan 29, 2020
Check my page on IG/FB/T @bodyshopbyevie for 100% undiluted designer perfume oils in both wholesale and retail deals.
WhatsApp 08050930154.
Re: Akwa Ibom Govt To List Ibom Air On The Nigerian Capital Market by MurphyTheory99(m): 5:15pm On Jan 29, 2020
Restoring Akwa Ibom Air isn't an achievement my people. It a giving! It is his job anyway and he is expected to do such little things.
He even spent our allocation to do it and not his personal funds. So let stop acting as if he did us a huge favor.
When we act like this, it makes whoever is in power to think they can just carry out some works and it enough.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Govt To List Ibom Air On The Nigerian Capital Market by Codes151(m): 5:16pm On Jan 29, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Udom Emmanuel performed better than that lousy talkative called Akpabio
shut your hole
And be very careful with your dirty Utterances
Re: Akwa Ibom Govt To List Ibom Air On The Nigerian Capital Market by back2sender: 5:44pm On Jan 29, 2020
[quote author=Brandstudio01 post=86208087]So soon?
Shows how hungry the Governor for development

You'll know if you see a man who want to work[/quote

Another white elephant project.

We have been hearing ibom air since 1800 and has not seen a staff recruited.

Audio Airline!!!
Re: Akwa Ibom Govt To List Ibom Air On The Nigerian Capital Market by SpartanKing: 6:01pm On Jan 29, 2020
NtoAkwaIbom:
Udom no do nating...
dem no get any beta road him dong start finish, for 6years now.
all him sabi na propaganda...

him try for the airlines, but he should pay workers their pension, its a shame that he will come on air to say he has paid, yet the people he is owning will still call to expose the lies.. shame dey catch me for am
The state is broke: the treasury is empty! When people buy shares from the proposed airline, there'll be money to pay pensioners.

Re: Akwa Ibom Govt To List Ibom Air On The Nigerian Capital Market by edibobo: 6:21pm On Jan 29, 2020
You don't even know anything about investment. Your focus and those of your blind destroyers are just to kill and eat
Re: Akwa Ibom Govt To List Ibom Air On The Nigerian Capital Market by edibobo: 6:25pm On Jan 29, 2020
One Noise Maker was there for over eight years and wasted over 4trillion Naira with pure water factory he promised 31 Local Govt Area and now somebody with investment mind is doing extremely well and he is commended.
Re: Akwa Ibom Govt To List Ibom Air On The Nigerian Capital Market by Jarus(m): 6:32pm On Jan 29, 2020
Still flew them today. Most time-reliable airline in Nigeria at the moment.

I hope they maintain the standard.

4 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Govt To List Ibom Air On The Nigerian Capital Market by nameo: 8:17pm On Jan 29, 2020
hisexcellency34:

That is not true.

Lets be fair always
Re: Akwa Ibom Govt To List Ibom Air On The Nigerian Capital Market by nameo: 8:17pm On Jan 29, 2020
Jarus:

That is interesting
Re: Akwa Ibom Govt To List Ibom Air On The Nigerian Capital Market by Thazard(m): 8:40pm On Jan 29, 2020
Ttrrffyyghuuh:
So soon? I thought you’d allow the business to rake in some profit first and show stability before expanding.

Maybe since it’s government owned, things are done a bit differently but I still feel it’s too fast.

Many companies take 4-5 years before considering being listed on the stock market and they start out with a very high IPO

Re: Akwa Ibom Govt To List Ibom Air On The Nigerian Capital Market by Blackking98(m): 9:02pm On Jan 29, 2020
Wickedtruths:
A company that is yet to make profit, you wan list am for Stock exchange.

The idea is nice but the timing is wrong.

Meanwhile, their Governor in Cross River is busy deceiving them with phantom projects and onomatopoeic budgets.
Citizens of crs like Garfield1 are more interested in Akwa Ibom than their olimpotic governor grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Govt To List Ibom Air On The Nigerian Capital Market by Blackking98(m): 9:04pm On Jan 29, 2020
flexyrule:
Instead of this man to find a way to get the seaport project working and how to get more oil and gas firms to domicile their sites in Akwa Ibom so as to create jobs for the millions of jobless Akwa Ibom Youths, he is deceiving gullible Akwa Ibomites who canot afford a trip on GIG motors with an airline.

They should keep floating fraudlent ventures hoping to cashout from them one way or the other.. The day of reckoning is not far, they'll explain where the over 15 billion they get monthly goes to.

He should start with minimum wage... So that those 50k salaried secretariat workers can get a better life...
Armchair analyst, are we the citizens of Akwa Ibom complaining? Please focus on your governor, I don't know why you all masturbate on AKSG matter's. Special adviser on Akwa Ibom matter's on NL, idiot
Re: Akwa Ibom Govt To List Ibom Air On The Nigerian Capital Market by Augustenite(m): 9:45pm On Jan 29, 2020
hisexcellency34:

Quite, stop talking rubbish from that mbaise/mbitolu village wey u dey. He can never supersede wetin Akpabio did.
Re: Akwa Ibom Govt To List Ibom Air On The Nigerian Capital Market by flexyrule(m): 10:21pm On Jan 29, 2020
Blackking98:

Armchair analyst, are we the citizens of Akwa Ibom complaining? Please focus on your governor, I don't know why you all masturbate on AKSG matter's. Special adviser on Akwa Ibom matter's on NL, idiot
You are a monumental f00l. Don't quote me again, Citizens my foot. You're probably in one tiny village in Ukanafun.
Re: Akwa Ibom Govt To List Ibom Air On The Nigerian Capital Market by Ndipe(m): 2:07am On Jan 30, 2020
Probably a smart financial move.
Re: Akwa Ibom Govt To List Ibom Air On The Nigerian Capital Market by 9jaRealist: 4:20am On Jan 30, 2020
NtoAkwaIbom:
u guys know nothing
Udom is the most hated Governor in the history of Aks.
even PDP faithfuls in the state, lambast him on a daily.
Akpabio built roads in all the local government areas in the state.. he even delivered tractors to all local govt areas for them to use in clearing some interior areas yet to have standard roads.all these he did in his first term

his second term was for infrastructure like the airport, Tropicana, 5star, The Ibom hospital, the Ibom Stadium and even the secretariat Udom commissioned.

most people may not like that Akpabio cross carpeted, but everymornin on Planet FM, Inspiration FM, etc.. people call to pray for God to Bless Godswill Akpabio, and pray for God to punish Udom for not paying 6years pension..

in Akwa Ibom State, Gods will has earned his respect, Udom can't touch the straps of his boots

Most Nigerians thoroughly DESERVE the leaders they get...
So because Akpabio built roads and stadium, it was okay for him to be MASSIVELY CORRUPT?! Smdh
undecided
>
Re: Akwa Ibom Govt To List Ibom Air On The Nigerian Capital Market by Blackking98(m): 7:24am On Jan 30, 2020
flexyrule:
You are a monumental f00l. Don't quote me again, Citizens my foot. You're probably in one tiny village in Ukanafun.
grin grin
Oboy rest. Akwa ibomites aren't complaining, what state are you from ?
From the villages of ukana to the cities of Uyo we love udom. Non Akwa ibomites should stop taking medicine for our pills, if u wrote that rubbish for your governor he'd have sat up. Never u comment nonesense on an Akwa Ibom thread, I will find you and drag you till your ancestors wake up and beg me. Unam Ikod mkpo, ibod ubiak fien, nisme abiak fi. God bless udom, God bless Akwa Abasi Ibom state, Akwa Ibom ayaya.
Re: Akwa Ibom Govt To List Ibom Air On The Nigerian Capital Market by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 30, 2020
Jarus:

Nice

What's the leg room like?
Re: Akwa Ibom Govt To List Ibom Air On The Nigerian Capital Market by flexyrule(m): 7:54am On Jan 30, 2020
Blackking98:

grin grin
Oboy rest. Akwa ibomites aren't complaining, what state are you from ?
From the villages of ukana to the cities of Uyo we love udom. Non Akwa ibomites should stop taking medicine for our pills, if u wrote that rubbish for your governor he'd have sat up. Never u comment nonesense on an Akwa Ibom thread, I will find you and drag you till your ancestors wake up and beg me. Unam Ikod mkpo, ibod ubiak fien, nisme abiak fi. God bless udom, God bless Akwa Abasi Ibom state, Akwa Ibom ayaya.
This is my last response to you kid and I think I've done you great honor responding to your childish tribalistic rants.
Having gone through your posts, I regret even answering you in the first place.
You're nothing but a local champion who thinks he knows what development is, probably that's because you have lived in Akwa Ibom all your life.
Save some money and travel out of that trap called Akwa Ibom, you'll understand ya'll have been under a spell.
Meanwhile, ado ata ata ebot, akpedo ake kere ke ndogo ayen Akwa Ibom.
Re: Akwa Ibom Govt To List Ibom Air On The Nigerian Capital Market by Jarus(m): 8:22am On Jan 30, 2020
mtinfx:

Nice

What's the leg room like?

They use small planes - CRJ series.

As I’m used more to Boeing jets (bigger), initially found it inconvenient at first use but later got used to it.

Legroom generally not bad
Re: Akwa Ibom Govt To List Ibom Air On The Nigerian Capital Market by Blackking98(m): 8:30am On Jan 30, 2020
flexyrule:
This is my last response to you kid and I think I've done you great honor responding to your childish tribalistic rants.
Having gone through your posts, I regret even answering you in the first place.
You're nothing but a local champion who thinks he knows what development is, probably that's because you have lived in Akwa Ibom all your life.
Save some money and travel out of that trap called Akwa Ibom, you'll understand ya'll have been under a spell.
Meanwhile, ado ata ata ebot, akpedo ake kere ke ndogo ayen Akwa Ibom.
Ado ayen APC grin. Asogho tang nsime, ame keme ndi compare N40billion Godswill ake bogho a month to N14billion udom idagham, asogho compare ndisme, ibibio ebo ke awo isi yete mbad afong ke anwa, idogho me afid itie ke ebi tang nsime ye state government mfo, ufan ado ahtry, awo ke do. Koodo ayemi advise drop advise mfo biyo, no need ndi castigate government nte ayen idung mfen
Re: Akwa Ibom Govt To List Ibom Air On The Nigerian Capital Market by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 8:42am On Jan 30, 2020
9jaRealist:

Most Nigerians thoroughly DESERVE the leaders they get...
So because Akpabio built roads and stadium, it was okay for him to be MASSIVELY CORRUPT?! Smdh
undecided
>

why are you so dumbb... if Akpabio did all he did and he is corrupt in your eye, then what do you think Udom that has not done any single thing in his 5years in office is ?

Nigeria has the dumbest citizen in the world, little wonder or leaders take us on jolly rides.. NDA ikpa ameh Somme etti etti ke ndisimeh ikor AFO tangha do.. da ado atta atta ebod.
Re: Akwa Ibom Govt To List Ibom Air On The Nigerian Capital Market by flexyrule(m): 8:56am On Jan 30, 2020
[s]
Blackking98:

Ado ayen APC grin. Asogho tang nsime, ame keme ndi compare N40billion Godswill ake bogho a month to N14billion udom idagham, asogho compare ndisme, ibibio ebo ke awo isi yete mbad afong ke anwa, idogho me afid itie ke ebi tang nsime ye state government mfo, ufan ado ahtry, awo ke do. Koodo ayemi advise drop advise mfo biyo, no need ndi castigate government nte ayen idung mfen
[/s]
Re: Akwa Ibom Govt To List Ibom Air On The Nigerian Capital Market by Blackking98(m): 10:10am On Jan 30, 2020
flexyrule:
[s][/s]
See u. Akwa ibomite indeed. Better go and nag for your own state and leave AKSG for us Akwa ibomites
Re: Akwa Ibom Govt To List Ibom Air On The Nigerian Capital Market by Blackking98(m): 10:11am On Jan 30, 2020
NtoAkwaIbom:

why are you so dumbb... if Akpabio did all he did and he is corrupt in your eye, then what do you think Udom that has not done any single thing in his 5years in office is ?

Nigeria has the dumbest citizen in the world, little wonder or leaders take us on jolly rides.. NDA ikpa ameh Somme etti etti ke ndisimeh ikor AFO tangha do.. da ado atta atta ebod.
Mme do sure ke unam ado idogho ayen Akwa Ibom
Re: Akwa Ibom Govt To List Ibom Air On The Nigerian Capital Market by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 10:24am On Jan 30, 2020
Blackking98:

Mme do sure ke unam ado idogho ayen Akwa Ibom

atta atta akpanikor..
idionghorke nobo fadd... asangha awed ndissime ayoghor mkpo ammi, meh ante adionghor seh akpabio ake nangha !
Re: Akwa Ibom Govt To List Ibom Air On The Nigerian Capital Market by Blackking98(m): 10:28am On Jan 30, 2020
NtoAkwaIbom:

atta atta akpanikor..
idionghorke nobo fadd... asangha awed ndissime ayoghor mkpo ammi, meh ante adionghor seh akpabio ake nangha !
Mmo ifioko si ba, se media atanga ano mmo ke belief, ufan ado iki namma mkpo in comparison to to okuk aye ke bogho

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Govt To List Ibom Air On The Nigerian Capital Market by Oduclemz: 12:13pm On Jan 30, 2020
hisexcellency34:

Will you shut up that gutter called mouth. Akpabio has no match. Stop coming here to display your half baked brain. Gerrarahia

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kano Protest In Pictures / Fashola Visit Kalakuta Museum. Pics / EFCC Reopens Subsidy Fraud Cases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.