Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,839 members, 7,838,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Akwa Ibom Govt To List Ibom Air On The Nigerian Capital Market - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom Govt To List Ibom Air On The Nigerian Capital Market (11162 Views)

Bashir Ahmad Reacts To List Of Terrorists Funders / Abuja In A Sorry State. What Wike Must Do To Revamp Nigerian Capital / Shehu Sani Reacts To Akwa Ibom Govt Frozen Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Govt To List Ibom Air On The Nigerian Capital Market by 9jaRealist: 5:46am On Feb 01, 2020
NtoAkwaIbom:
why are you so dumbb... if Akpabio did all he did and he is corrupt in your eye, then what do you think Udom that has not done any single thing in his 5years in office is ?

Nigeria has the dumbest citizen in the world, little wonder or leaders take us on jolly rides.. NDA ikpa ameh Somme etti etti ke ndisimeh ikor AFO tangha do.. da ado atta atta ebod.

I ignore uncouth and childish personal insults...
They merely betray a lack of substance and a crude and poor upbringing! SMH

On the substance of the matter at hand...
Of what relevance is the highlighted? If BOTH are corrupt, punish BOTH, not worship one because he built roads. SMDH
undecided
>
Re: Akwa Ibom Govt To List Ibom Air On The Nigerian Capital Market by Ebenezar2020(m): 2:41pm On Feb 01, 2020
flexyrule:
This is my last response to you kid and I think I've done you great honor responding to your childish tribalistic rants.
Having gone through your posts, I regret even answering you in the first place.
You're nothing but a local champion who thinks he knows what development is, probably that's because you have lived in Akwa Ibom all your life.
Save some money and travel out of that trap called Akwa Ibom, you'll understand ya'll have been under a spell.
Meanwhile, ado ata ata ebot, akpedo ake kere ke ndogo ayen Akwa Ibom.
that Blackking98 is a local champion who has probably lived all his whole entire life in the slums in a typical LGA in Akwa Ibom State that's why I didn't even bother to respond to him cos his intellect is way too low for my liking
He needs to travel out and get exposed to Western life.
Re: Akwa Ibom Govt To List Ibom Air On The Nigerian Capital Market by SilasNwude: 2:46pm On Feb 01, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
that Blackking98 is a local champion who has probably lived all his whole entire life in the slums in a typical LGA in Akwa Ibom State that's why I didn't even bother to respond to him cos his intellect is way too low for my liking
another one

mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j obinoscopy mukina2

rule 2. for the second time
Re: Akwa Ibom Govt To List Ibom Air On The Nigerian Capital Market by celeiyke: 2:47pm On Feb 01, 2020
Anything from Akwa Ibom is scam. No invest in that else u lose ur money. B4 u invest, ask about Champion breweries
Re: Akwa Ibom Govt To List Ibom Air On The Nigerian Capital Market by Blackking98(m): 3:01pm On Feb 01, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
Mynd44 obinoscopy mukina2
Hope you're watching this lad. Insulting my home state because of 30k a month. I don't have his time this afternoon . Please do the needful
Re: Akwa Ibom Govt To List Ibom Air On The Nigerian Capital Market by Trump2020: 3:33pm On Feb 01, 2020
drizslim:
No big innovation from south east politicians rather they keep scheming for 2023 while in 2020

What a shame undecided undecided
It is not difficult to sight a Yoruba Moslem Shiite
Re: Akwa Ibom Govt To List Ibom Air On The Nigerian Capital Market by drizslim(m): 5:37pm On Feb 01, 2020
Trump2020:

It is not difficult to sight a Yoruba Moslem Shiite
go face ur impeachment trials & let me be. FYI I'm Igbo from nnewi anaedo
Re: Akwa Ibom Govt To List Ibom Air On The Nigerian Capital Market by Trump2020: 10:52pm On Feb 01, 2020
drizslim:
go face ur impeachment trials & let me be. FYI I'm Igbo from nnewi anaedo
There is no trial. We are showing demonrats who runs DC

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abuja To Host 2020 Democracy Heroes Awards, Aisha Buhari, Others To Be Honoured / Emir Of Bungudu, Hassan Attahiru, Still With Kidnappers Despite N20m Ransom / Democracy In Nigeria - Chatham House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.