Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Agba Jalingo: Ben Ayade Claims Detained Journalist Tried To Overthrow Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agba Jalingo: Ben Ayade Claims Detained Journalist Tried To Overthrow Buhari (38825 Views)

Tinubu Is Using EndSARS Protest As A Plot To Overthrow Buhari - Miyetti Allah / Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group / Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agba Jalingo: Ben Ayade Claims Detained Journalist Tried To Overthrow Buhari by edeteffiong957: 8:07pm On Jan 29, 2020
Any dog that is to be killed must be given a bad name. Agba alleged that N500m meant for the floating of the State Micro Finance Bank was diverted. The ideal way to defend this is to let the world knows where the Bank is situated and the progress she is making to bring the people out of poverty. Twisting to treason to quiet the whistle blower is quite childish. What we know is that, 8yrs is not forever and that wherever truth is buried, it will dig itself out one day.
Re: Agba Jalingo: Ben Ayade Claims Detained Journalist Tried To Overthrow Buhari by Horladipupo0505: 8:09pm On Jan 29, 2020
oz4real83:
I keep on saying it that PDP will do exactly the same thing, if not worse that APC is doing now if they were still in power. They are as evil as APC. The evil they were committing at the federal level has been restricted only to their states since they left power.
dat is a big lie Jonathan Neva held anyone responsible or in hostage because of ordinary publication..count the numbers of ppl dat have dere human right has been violated under buharis watch ..frm MTN Sim.. continue counting
Re: Agba Jalingo: Ben Ayade Claims Detained Journalist Tried To Overthrow Buhari by badman007(m): 8:09pm On Jan 29, 2020
Nigeria is a useless country.

Backward Illiterates seem to be calling the shots.

The country is a big disgrace to my personality.

Thank you mama Charlie
Re: Agba Jalingo: Ben Ayade Claims Detained Journalist Tried To Overthrow Buhari by Larryndelaw: 8:24pm On Jan 29, 2020
OGHENAOGIE:
oga this case is on federal govt ayade has no issue here u guys shd dissect things well...
Let me tell you. The case is the guy against cross River and not against the fed govt. Go and read the case very well. Also it was the chief Justice of cross river that initiated the case. If the case is against the federal government while trying him in cross River? Why is federal government name not mentioned in the case.
Think bro. The governor is a fool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agba Jalingo: Ben Ayade Claims Detained Journalist Tried To Overthrow Buhari by Eteka1(m): 8:46pm On Jan 29, 2020
Shade you think you are talking to kids abi.?
Re: Agba Jalingo: Ben Ayade Claims Detained Journalist Tried To Overthrow Buhari by 2buffagain(m): 9:36pm On Jan 29, 2020
Nigeria just needs to be made a Pariah country locked out of other countries until it creates the basic infrastructure needed to support it's citizens. I like that Trump has already started with the coming travel ban for Nigerians.

You fools should have voted for Sowore last election.
You did not. And you are still supporting your fellow fools in office who are looting and not building anything for you. The people who try to fight this, do so alone because the foolish people turn on them. The foolishness of Nigerians is impressive...scarily so.

I'm just glad I have no more part or parcel with that great land of utter fools. Make una dey enjoy una suffer dey go!

1 Like

Re: Agba Jalingo: Ben Ayade Claims Detained Journalist Tried To Overthrow Buhari by Okpotud(m): 9:45pm On Jan 29, 2020
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

Sharp, Ayade is not a tyrant, yet you cowardly call for posterity to judge him meaning you will never demand justice. Crowncownudice.

A dog cannot insult it's master that is why the dog will wait for posterity to judge it's master
[s][/s]

Biafra is poo, that is why an idiot like cownu will have his feet kissed by cursed morons, that is why he abuses their women, whom he rapes, and forces the remaining shit level intelligent zombies to pay tax which he uses to take care of himself and his family while lying to them that Fulanis are coming for them. Truly Biafra is cursed in every ramifications
face front joor
Re: Agba Jalingo: Ben Ayade Claims Detained Journalist Tried To Overthrow Buhari by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 29, 2020
Hmmm...kk
Re: Agba Jalingo: Ben Ayade Claims Detained Journalist Tried To Overthrow Buhari by Alashoalash10: 10:04pm On Jan 29, 2020
Re: Agba Jalingo: Ben Ayade Claims Detained Journalist Tried To Overthrow Buhari by TRAVEL101(m): 10:19pm On Jan 29, 2020
I don't know what to say....
Re: Agba Jalingo: Ben Ayade Claims Detained Journalist Tried To Overthrow Buhari by harakiri(m): 10:22pm On Jan 29, 2020
soberdrunk:
Do not let anyone fool you!!! I repeat DO NOT LET ANYONE FOOL YOU!!! IN THIS NIGERIA, EVERYONE IS FIGHTING FOR THEIR POCKET!! This young man has been collecting from the governor and when the settlement stopped flowing he decided to play the blackmail card..... angry

Comments like this re- affirm my theory that this generation is a failure...

To more important issues...

Ayade is saying the truth.... Its Miyetti Allah govt behind this, no him.... He doesn't mind being prosecuted.

Ayade is a failure....A wimp and a coward...and he's my governor which makes it all more embarrassing.
Re: Agba Jalingo: Ben Ayade Claims Detained Journalist Tried To Overthrow Buhari by EjaikreTheViper(f): 10:24pm On Jan 29, 2020
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

Sharp, Ayade is not a tyrant, yet you cowardly call for posterity to judge him meaning you will never demand justice. Crowncownudice.

A dog cannot insult it's master that is why the dog will wait for posterity to judge it's master
[s][/s]

Biafra is poo, that is why an idiot like cownu will have his feet kissed by cursed morons, that is why he abuses their women, whom he rapes, and forces the remaining shit level intelligent zombies to pay tax which he uses to take care of himself and his family while lying to them that Fulanis are coming for them. Truly Biafra is cursed in every ramifications

shut up there! you don't know anything!
Re: Agba Jalingo: Ben Ayade Claims Detained Journalist Tried To Overthrow Buhari by EjaikreTheViper(f): 10:26pm On Jan 29, 2020
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

[s][/s]

hungry poor fellow wey never see food chop still dey talk rubbish with 10mb Mtn bonus!
Re: Agba Jalingo: Ben Ayade Claims Detained Journalist Tried To Overthrow Buhari by EjaikreTheViper(f): 10:27pm On Jan 29, 2020
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

[s][/s]

we go tie you and flog madness comot for ur head!!!
Re: Agba Jalingo: Ben Ayade Claims Detained Journalist Tried To Overthrow Buhari by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:52am On Jan 30, 2020
Larryndelaw:

Let me tell you. The case is the guy against cross River and not against the fed govt. Go and read the case very well. Also it was the chief Justice of cross river that initiated the case. If the case is against the federal government while trying him in cross River? Why is federal government name not mentioned in the case.
I Don hear u oooo the federal govt is d main culprit here they should come out clean simple...
Re: Agba Jalingo: Ben Ayade Claims Detained Journalist Tried To Overthrow Buhari by Reigning2020: 6:12am On Jan 30, 2020
Do not be gullible my friend ! This is Nigeria where everything n anything is possible if you are in government this has nothing to do with Buhari or the federal government i have read a couple of his lawyer's interviews believe me the governor is just using [color=#770077][/color]federal apparatus I bet Buhari may not even know this dude exist .
rentAcock:
Buhari and his cronies are so scared of being overthrown that they will imprison and torture anyone they suspect. Why is this administration so scared of dissidents?
Re: Agba Jalingo: Ben Ayade Claims Detained Journalist Tried To Overthrow Buhari by Reference(m): 8:04am On Jan 30, 2020
Ayade is a huge disappointment. For someone coming from an intellectual background to act so crudely is just sad. Little wonder his governace performance is mediocre. For how can a democratocally elected official perform without impetus from a critical public. It is just not possible.

Democracy is made to work by holding power in a flux. No politician the world over of any repute is not under severe pressure right now. It is just the way democracy works.. And learned men should understand this.

He should know how all autocratic governments end.
Re: Agba Jalingo: Ben Ayade Claims Detained Journalist Tried To Overthrow Buhari by sulasa07(m): 8:30am On Jan 30, 2020
FrLukas:
Overthrow with pen and paper abi?
Have you forgotten,the pen is mightier than the gun
Re: Agba Jalingo: Ben Ayade Claims Detained Journalist Tried To Overthrow Buhari by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 30, 2020
sulasa07:

Have you forgotten,the pen is mightier than the gun

...Mightier than the sword. I remembered that phrase while typing that post.

But I don't think the Nigerian law recognizes overthrow by the pen. Just by the gun. I stand to be corrected.
Re: Agba Jalingo: Ben Ayade Claims Detained Journalist Tried To Overthrow Buhari by sulasa07(m): 8:45am On Jan 30, 2020
FrLukas:

...Mightier than the sword. I remembered that phrase while typing that post.

But I don't think the Nigerian law recognizes overthrow by the pen. Just by the gun. I stand to be corrected.
The Nigerian Government still dey people who talk,they prefer us to be Zombies that just follow them,so when one among us speaks up,they get scared
Re: Agba Jalingo: Ben Ayade Claims Detained Journalist Tried To Overthrow Buhari by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 30, 2020
sulasa07:

The Nigerian Government still dey people who talk,they prefer us to be Zombies that just follow them,so when one among us speaks up,they get scared

That's why we must all speak at the same time. They work for us not the other way around.
Re: Agba Jalingo: Ben Ayade Claims Detained Journalist Tried To Overthrow Buhari by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 30, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:

we go tie you and flog madness comot for ur head!!!
i was supporting you first comment, until you reduced yourself with this foolish comment, why are nigerians especially women so eager to descend yo the level of primates, we ard not monkeys and baboons. we dont flog people because of "madness".
Re: Agba Jalingo: Ben Ayade Claims Detained Journalist Tried To Overthrow Buhari by Scandinavian02: 9:38am On Jan 30, 2020
Larryndelaw:

This one spoke boldly from an ignorant position. A case that is clearly between FGN vs Agba Jalingo on the court papers is what you are whining about? Shameful!
Re: Agba Jalingo: Ben Ayade Claims Detained Journalist Tried To Overthrow Buhari by Staro: 10:21am On Jan 30, 2020
Wow
Re: Agba Jalingo: Ben Ayade Claims Detained Journalist Tried To Overthrow Buhari by Thazard(m): 5:04pm On Jan 30, 2020
NGpatriot:
And the same people demonstrated, shout, cry, called PMB names like tyrant, dictator and so on for Sowore to be released from jail, but this poor journalist with the same kind of accusation gets no support, no demonstrations, no shouting, no cries from the same PDP hypocrites and their supporters.

Sad.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason / Professor Aliyu Mani Killed In University Of Maiduguri Mosque Bomb Blast (Pics) / First Day Of Sitting Of The Senate Of The 8th NASS (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.