Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,680 members, 7,823,919 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Kessington Adebutu: CDNDC Carpets EFCC Over Western Lotto - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kessington Adebutu: CDNDC Carpets EFCC Over Western Lotto (28268 Views)

Senator Okpebholo Faces Jail Term As Group Petitions EFCC Over Naira Abuse / Reno Omokri Reacts To ₦100 Million APC Nomination Form. Carpets EFCC / How Shehu Sani Got Into Trouble With EFCC Over Car Dealer’s $30,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kessington Adebutu: CDNDC Carpets EFCC Over Western Lotto by Enemyofpeace: 6:22pm On Jan 29, 2020
I'm waiting for MURIC to react to this

1 Like

Re: Kessington Adebutu: CDNDC Carpets EFCC Over Western Lotto by Blindersoff: 6:22pm On Jan 29, 2020
GamalNasser:
True the EFCC shouldnt be used to settle political beef , if Baba Ijebu is underpaying tax it's the duty of the FIRS to vet and sue if true not that of one wanted drug dealer with an active Interpol arrest and extradite order on his head

Tax evasion despite being rich is FRAUD so it is within the jurisdiction of the efcc to Wade in

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kessington Adebutu: CDNDC Carpets EFCC Over Western Lotto by zarareal(m): 6:23pm On Jan 29, 2020
Na them
Re: Kessington Adebutu: CDNDC Carpets EFCC Over Western Lotto by bhest(m): 6:26pm On Jan 29, 2020
Some of the reasons why justice would never be served in Nigeria. Paid wailers and protesters at it again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kessington Adebutu: CDNDC Carpets EFCC Over Western Lotto by Kingrefreshed: 6:27pm On Jan 29, 2020
Tabithatim:

https://thepunditng.com/cso-carpets-efcc-over-baba-ijebu/

Bet9jaaa Members feeling like this after reading this.

Fvck Baba, mama and pikin Ijebu!

1 Like

Re: Kessington Adebutu: CDNDC Carpets EFCC Over Western Lotto by SocialJustice: 6:29pm On Jan 29, 2020
rentAcock:
If Baba Ijebu were a publicly traded company, it will be the most valuable company not just in Nigeria but the entire African continent. Money that could've been invested or used to pay school fees or house rent or start up a business has been wasted in gambling. EFCC should shut down all their branches until they pay their fair share in tax.
Useless hater.
Re: Kessington Adebutu: CDNDC Carpets EFCC Over Western Lotto by GamalNasser: 6:35pm On Jan 29, 2020
Blindersoff:

Tax evasion despite being rich is FRAUD so it is within the jurisdiction of the efcc to Wade in

Lottery tax is not the same as your average tax , 25 Percent of taking goes to the govt after paying 200 million for the start up license ..I can tell you for a facts that Baba Ijebu earns the Lottery board billions of Naira yearly and there is no way you can dodge it because the lottery system has monitoring software they dock with your system ..I am participant in lotto so I know

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kessington Adebutu: CDNDC Carpets EFCC Over Western Lotto by Smellingrillmea: 6:41pm On Jan 29, 2020
Adebaba1:

and some fools will open this link

And a fool did quote
Re: Kessington Adebutu: CDNDC Carpets EFCC Over Western Lotto by tityboi: 6:43pm On Jan 29, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Kessington Adebutu: CDNDC Carpets EFCC Over Western Lotto by Adebaba1(m): 6:50pm On Jan 29, 2020
Smellingrillmea:

And a fool did quote
And a bastard quoted the quoted
Re: Kessington Adebutu: CDNDC Carpets EFCC Over Western Lotto by Chanchit: 6:54pm On Jan 29, 2020
rentAcock:
If Baba Ijebu were a publicly traded company, it will be the most valuable company not just in Nigeria but the entire African continent. Money that could've been invested or used to pay school fees or house rent or start up a business has been wasted in gambling. EFCC should shut down all their branches until they pay their fair share in tax.

If you understand what you are writing you won't type this rubbish. I've never played Baba ijebu. But believe me, Baba Ijebu is one of the highest employer of Labor in Nigeria. And no one if forced to gamble, you do it at your own volition. Government is banning Okada and Keke on some parts of Lagos and you are here asking they cancel baba. Just get ready for robbers to come knocking on your door.

3 Likes

Re: Kessington Adebutu: CDNDC Carpets EFCC Over Western Lotto by Urchman200: 7:00pm On Jan 29, 2020
Meritocracy:
Okay, no matter who wrote petition, Efcc should do it's work without bias or political influence for Nigeria to move forward.
I thought has written a petition against tinubu to efcc uptil now nothing have been heard.

3 Likes

Re: Kessington Adebutu: CDNDC Carpets EFCC Over Western Lotto by pelicanbeau(f): 7:04pm On Jan 29, 2020
LegendHero:

Then that means you are ignorant. In USA, people use their money to play lottery and I don't see any government harassing them. Go to Walmart and other retail stores and you will see people playing lottery without any harassment.

Shey baba Ijebu carry rope come tie for people neck to come play lotto ni?

The only issue here is that Baba Ijebu should pay taxes to the government. If he pays his taxes, then I don't see anything bad in what he is doing.

moreover, lotto is legal in our country
Re: Kessington Adebutu: CDNDC Carpets EFCC Over Western Lotto by LegendHero(m): 7:13pm On Jan 29, 2020
pelicanbeau:

moreover, lotto is legal in our country

Abi o.
Re: Kessington Adebutu: CDNDC Carpets EFCC Over Western Lotto by Basit46: 7:17pm On Jan 29, 2020
Enemyofpeace:

not surprised
ur name says it all
Re: Kessington Adebutu: CDNDC Carpets EFCC Over Western Lotto by klax(m): 7:43pm On Jan 29, 2020
GamalNasser:
True the EFCC shouldnt be used to settle political beef , if Baba Ijebu is underpaying tax it's the duty of the FIRS to vet and sue if true not that of one wanted drug dealer with an active Interpol arrest and extradite order on his head

Its a surprise how efcc now turned thrash. What is efcc business with tax issue when FIRS is still active How can efcc even listened to a bloody drug baron fugutive like Kashamu and started acting silly

Who the hell is Kashamu in the first place? Why cant efcc arrest him and bundle him back to US to answer the drug charges

2 Likes

Re: Kessington Adebutu: CDNDC Carpets EFCC Over Western Lotto by Jimi24: 8:14pm On Jan 29, 2020
Lottery income is taxed at a whooping 45% in some US states.
Re: Kessington Adebutu: CDNDC Carpets EFCC Over Western Lotto by israelmao(m): 8:28pm On Jan 29, 2020
Most of EFCC investigations are wild goose chase and hoax

1 Like

Re: Kessington Adebutu: CDNDC Carpets EFCC Over Western Lotto by juman(m): 8:33pm On Jan 29, 2020
It surprise me.
Buruji could write anything against anybody.
A run away from justice man.
Re: Kessington Adebutu: CDNDC Carpets EFCC Over Western Lotto by kenmaro: 8:55pm On Jan 29, 2020
Blindersoff:
What nonsense did I just read? Why is it that one useless group would always appear from nowhere to defend corrupt but rich people in this country? undecided

They are the voice of the corrupt rich sponsored by the corrupt to speak for them as a camouflage of public independent voices.

Trust no group in Nigeria! They are underdogs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kessington Adebutu: CDNDC Carpets EFCC Over Western Lotto by bamasite2: 9:23pm On Jan 29, 2020
Las las, more details will unfold.....

When breeze blow, one thing is sure........

For now, Na Canada immigration sure pass:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9B9VVOJuYl0
Re: Kessington Adebutu: CDNDC Carpets EFCC Over Western Lotto by Holorunfemmy(m): 9:27pm On Jan 29, 2020
Useless point..do you know how many people don make ham with baba ijebu? Or even school fee paid with baba ijebu money?..??
rentAcock:
Re: Kessington Adebutu: CDNDC Carpets EFCC Over Western Lotto by adenigga(m): 9:35pm On Jan 29, 2020
rentAcock:

I will only be on the same page with you, if you can prove it that those gamblers are being remotely control to gamble their lives away, otherwise, I disagreed with your submission.
Re: Kessington Adebutu: CDNDC Carpets EFCC Over Western Lotto by kutashi: 10:04pm On Jan 29, 2020
RichDad1:
There’s nothing EFCC can do. Once Adebutu can pledge allegiance to APC and done money exchange hands, the case is off in the winds. cool cool
Like in the case of Kalu your bloda!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kessington Adebutu: CDNDC Carpets EFCC Over Western Lotto by ivandragon: 10:16pm On Jan 29, 2020
But this eeerfceecee are funny...

Someone reported AlphaBeta had evaded taxes to the tune of over 100b, they kept quiet.

Baba's own is about 5b & they are turning the country upside down...

Hmm...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kessington Adebutu: CDNDC Carpets EFCC Over Western Lotto by Insectkiller: 10:20pm On Jan 29, 2020
Buruji kadhamu that drug dealer that is also a Nigerian Senator...

Chai! Every insane things is possible in Nigeria.

Somehow!
shocked
Re: Kessington Adebutu: CDNDC Carpets EFCC Over Western Lotto by tomdon(m): 11:23pm On Jan 29, 2020
GamalNasser:

How did buruji make it his duty to vet and sue??
Why has the said firs not deemed it fit to do anything before now.
Buruji has done excellently well by exposing collosal crimes against the state. His action is an act of great patriotism
Re: Kessington Adebutu: CDNDC Carpets EFCC Over Western Lotto by Enemyofpeace: 2:04am On Jan 30, 2020
Basit46:

not surprised
ur name says it all
Re: Kessington Adebutu: CDNDC Carpets EFCC Over Western Lotto by ddeola: 6:33am On Jan 30, 2020
Baba ijebu don chop Magu money. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Southwest States To Launch Regional Electricity, Rail Projects / Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes / 13.5m Nigerians Voted Without PVC In 2015 – 75% In States Won By Buhari - Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.