Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,128 members, 7,835,801 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

I Blocked My Husband On Instagram - Nse Ikpe-etim (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Blocked My Husband On Instagram - Nse Ikpe-etim (video) (1978 Views)

Married Man Who Accused Nse Ikpe-etim Of Abortion And Runs, Sleeps Around / Nse Ikpe-Etim: I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life / Nse Ikpe-Etim Rocks Transparent Outfit To AMAA 2018 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Blocked My Husband On Instagram - Nse Ikpe-etim (video) by etcsines: 7:53pm On Jan 29, 2020
Nollywood actress Nse Ikpe-Etim talked about blocking her husband on Instagram, her plans for 2020, not making friends on movie sets and healing from troll attacks after opening up on undergoing a hysterectomy in a new interview she granted.

Speaking to Ebuka on Rubbin Minds, the actress disclosed that she blocked her husband on Instagram after he created an account to check up on her over a post she shared.

The actress also revealed that she decided to open up ongoing through a hysterectomy to make people see that life doesn't just stop because of a challenge. She also revealed that her husband is happy that she has healed. Also speaking on troll attacks, Nse said she is happy that she took control of her life and not being constantly drained by physical emotion and all kinds of pain.

On being unfriendly on set, Nse stated that she is only being professional at work as she is not there to make friends. She added that she lives her roles and her colleagues are meant to understand that because they are actors.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7jQwuX4Jcs

source; https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2020/01/i-blocked-my-husband-on-instagram-nse.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: I Blocked My Husband On Instagram - Nse Ikpe-etim (video) by Praizenewstv: 10:06pm On Jan 29, 2020
cheesy
Re: I Blocked My Husband On Instagram - Nse Ikpe-etim (video) by missimelda01(f): 1:13am On Jan 30, 2020
What does being unfriendly have to do with being professional? undecided

I can solve your problems, check my signature.
Re: I Blocked My Husband On Instagram - Nse Ikpe-etim (video) by Nobody: 5:44am On Jan 30, 2020
Man wey don born children for outside

(1) (Reply)

Mother Pours Hot Water On Her Son Because Of #20 Biscuit (graphical Photo) / See Reason To Believe That Cubana Chief Priest Is A Gay / DJ Cuppy Treats A Troll Who Say She Is Very Dirty And Unkept With Kindness On IG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.