Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,113 members, 7,838,819 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

See Reason To Believe That Cubana Chief Priest Is A Gay - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Reason To Believe That Cubana Chief Priest Is A Gay (1978 Views)

"It's Confirmed Chief Priest Is Not Small. Money Na Water" Cubana Chief Priest / Maria: "We Don’t Know Who Cubana Chief Priest Is" - Kelvin’s Brother / Inem Peter: 'No Reason To Doubt My Bum, It's What My Mum Gave Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Reason To Believe That Cubana Chief Priest Is A Gay by Onyitexx(m): 9:20am On Jan 09, 2021
Cubaba Chiefpriest aka celebrity barman is a popular nigeria celebrity who is very well know for his lavish lifestyle, he has gone viral many times spraying bundle of cash on occasion, hanging out with other big Nigeria celebrities like Davido, Peruzzi, Burnaboy and he was also a part of the team that brought Cardi b the multiple Grammy awarding winning rapper to Nigeria.

Over the years people have labelled women who wear anklets as lesbians but seeing a man wear two anklets in his two legs brings a puzzle to some people's mind as they try to imagine what it meant.
Read more https://www.hosted247.com.ng/2021/01/see-reason-to-believe-that-cubana-chief.html

Re: See Reason To Believe That Cubana Chief Priest Is A Gay by NiklauseFred(m): 9:30am On Jan 09, 2021
He's looking weird undecided
Re: See Reason To Believe That Cubana Chief Priest Is A Gay by Abudu2000(m): 10:12am On Jan 09, 2021
Leave them to keep lavishing and spraying cash looking for attention. We have been here since even b4 ig. All those big thieves of pur time are all rotting in jail. Where's otunba cash today, all those alibaba boiz then have all be taken away. These man-child them will learn the hard way.

1 Like

Re: See Reason To Believe That Cubana Chief Priest Is A Gay by OlayemiAshraf(m): 12:44pm On Jan 09, 2021
He's a fa ot
Re: See Reason To Believe That Cubana Chief Priest Is A Gay by walosky(m): 12:54pm On Jan 09, 2021
See his dirty legs grin
Re: See Reason To Believe That Cubana Chief Priest Is A Gay by offset67(m): 1:20pm On Jan 09, 2021
da Bleep
Re: See Reason To Believe That Cubana Chief Priest Is A Gay by ZKOSOSO(m): 4:21pm On Jan 09, 2021
It's deeper than you knew boy.....!!

Most celebrities you see are actually different from what your ORDINARY eyes could see...!!

Don't ask me how......
Re: See Reason To Believe That Cubana Chief Priest Is A Gay by meobizy(f): 12:19am On Jan 10, 2021
Lol. Nairalander underachievers have seen a name to call him. Na to face front live my life concern me.

(1) (Reply)

"Only Jeff Bezos Is Allowed To Dance With You" - Alexx Ekubo Told Fancy / DJ Cuppy Treats A Troll Who Say She Is Very Dirty And Unkept With Kindness On IG / Highlights Of Davido's London 02 Show And Celebrities That Attended The Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.