Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

"Those Your School Boyfriends, Can't They Give You Money" Mother Reply Her.. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "Those Your School Boyfriends, Can't They Give You Money" Mother Reply Her.. (4506 Views)

5 Reasons Secondary School Girls Are Having Boyfriends / Students To Be Fined For Not Having Boyfriends Or Girlfriends / ASUU: Has Your School Resumed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Those Your School Boyfriends, Can't They Give You Money" Mother Reply Her.. by DavidEsq(m): 12:16pm On Jan 30, 2020
ComradeShegs:
undecided
U know.
For all those who understand this, pls follow me

Re: "Those Your School Boyfriends, Can't They Give You Money" Mother Reply Her.. by MeKshow(m): 1:00pm On Jan 30, 2020
Fake news.... What a text from a "My Sweet Mummy"
Re: "Those Your School Boyfriends, Can't They Give You Money" Mother Reply Her.. by vicben27(m): 1:26pm On Jan 30, 2020
fake
Re: "Those Your School Boyfriends, Can't They Give You Money" Mother Reply Her.. by pongwa(m): 1:35pm On Jan 30, 2020
lawalosky:
Epic conversations between a mother and her daughter, whom(the daughter) actually needed a financial support from her(the mother). Now my question is, Do you think is right for a mother to use this kind of words/advice on her own biological daughter?
Let's hear your views please,,
Cc:Lalasticlala
Cc:Mynd44
hard facts spelt out to an insensitive child. She should learn to manage scarce resources or become independent. The fact that you have parents doesn't mean you should carry your problems on them. Everybody is struggling abeg. There's nothing stopping her from hustling too
Re: "Those Your School Boyfriends, Can't They Give You Money" Mother Reply Her.. by ednut1(m): 1:38pm On Jan 30, 2020
Many girls in school get no dime from home. They tax men
Re: "Those Your School Boyfriends, Can't They Give You Money" Mother Reply Her.. by MrDoGood(m): 1:45pm On Jan 30, 2020
Very fake sh!t. Is the said mom 19years old? Cos the conversation and response looks like that of a very young person with limited brain and senses.
Re: "Those Your School Boyfriends, Can't They Give You Money" Mother Reply Her.. by Rhoda01(f): 1:50pm On Jan 30, 2020
My anger towards poverty is similar to that of mosquito, I tried to kill it anytime I see it.

To avoid situations like this whether students or not, There is an opportunity that can help you fight financial struggles.

Go here now: http:///ShowMeTheSecrets
Re: "Those Your School Boyfriends, Can't They Give You Money" Mother Reply Her.. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 30, 2020
Blogger Blogger
Re: "Those Your School Boyfriends, Can't They Give You Money" Mother Reply Her.. by rowland545(m): 2:43pm On Jan 30, 2020
Hisduchess:

With empty pocket abi.who goes looking for knacks early in the morning if not a jobless person.SMH sad
keep your sermon ....I just finished... And am happy and she is happy because we both got what we wanted....u dig!!!
Re: "Those Your School Boyfriends, Can't They Give You Money" Mother Reply Her.. by Dreyl(m): 2:50pm On Jan 30, 2020
Re: "Those Your School Boyfriends, Can't They Give You Money" Mother Reply Her.. by Katier00(f): 3:14pm On Jan 30, 2020
rowland545:
yes u r right....money can bend a girl for a good doggy

Am about bending one this morning.... Lemme go and prepare
it could also bend you to your grave, trade wisely
Re: "Those Your School Boyfriends, Can't They Give You Money" Mother Reply Her.. by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 3:16pm On Jan 30, 2020
Lorbar:
These chats are made up na. Which mother will tell her child to do anything she can to raise money
My granny told me that and it was really painful. The most painful part of it was that it wasn't even her money. An uncle sent money and he noticed not that I even told him that I needed money and when he called granny to send me small Monet to settle some bills back them in school she refused saying than I have money. My uncle asked how if I work in school what she asked him was " o na ra umunwoke free? Even my uncle was disappointed in his mother and I felt like someone was borrowing a hole through my heart. My girlfriend helped me out and a was able to pay her back when my uncle gave me the money few days later.
Not every woman you see out there is a mother.
Some mothers can do things.
Re: "Those Your School Boyfriends, Can't They Give You Money" Mother Reply Her.. by rowland545(m): 3:34pm On Jan 30, 2020
Katier00:
it could also bend you to your grave, trade wisely
if money bends u to ur grave ...then were will poverty bend u too

Am sure the guy bending u for doggy is using money....the way am seeing u without money I don't think u will bend
Re: "Those Your School Boyfriends, Can't They Give You Money" Mother Reply Her.. by Hilbertrudolf(m): 3:42pm On Jan 30, 2020
lawalosky:
Epic conversations between a mother and her daughter, whom(the daughter) actually needed a financial support from her(the mother). Now my question is, Do you think is right for a mother to use this kind of words/advice on her own biological daughter?

Re: "Those Your School Boyfriends, Can't They Give You Money" Mother Reply Her.. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 30, 2020
Perfectdanny:
Raise your hands if you believe mummy will still give her.
sure thing
Re: "Those Your School Boyfriends, Can't They Give You Money" Mother Reply Her.. by Katier00(f): 4:24pm On Jan 30, 2020
rowland545:
if money bends u to ur grave ...then were will poverty bend u too

Am sure the guy bending u for doggy is using money....the way am seeing u without money I don't think u will bend
I'm not am. Please carry on with your life. Don't have strength to exchange words with you. Peace
Re: "Those Your School Boyfriends, Can't They Give You Money" Mother Reply Her.. by rowland545(m): 5:13pm On Jan 30, 2020
Katier00:
I'm not am. Please carry on with your life. Don't have strength to exchange words with you. Peace
I'm or am ....u got the message which is the most important thing...... As I was saying earlier..... Your type might bend for #50 naira kunu and #20 naira buns.....don't quote me if am right....

But I know u will lie about it.....piss b unto you
Re: "Those Your School Boyfriends, Can't They Give You Money" Mother Reply Her.. by Pro2makx(m): 5:50pm On Jan 30, 2020
lawalosky:

Very fake chat. You could sense that even thousands of kilometers away.
Re: "Those Your School Boyfriends, Can't They Give You Money" Mother Reply Her.. by lordfalcao(m): 8:18pm On Jan 30, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
My granny told me that and it was really painful. The most painful part of it was that it wasn't even her money. An uncle sent money and he noticed not that I even told him that I needed money and when he called granny to send me small Monet to settle some bills back them in school she refused saying than I have money. My uncle asked how if I work in school what she asked him was " o na ra umunwoke free? Even my uncle was disappointed in his mother and I felt like someone was borrowing a hole through my heart. My girlfriend helped me out and a was able to pay her back when my uncle gave me the money few days later.
grin grin grin
Re: "Those Your School Boyfriends, Can't They Give You Money" Mother Reply Her.. by Lorbar(f): 10:15am On Jan 31, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Wow speechless. So sorry you passed through that. I believe you came out stronger and better.
Re: "Those Your School Boyfriends, Can't They Give You Money" Mother Reply Her.. by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 1:07pm On Jan 31, 2020
Lorbar:
Wow speechless. So sorry you passed through that. I believe you came out stronger and better.
My sister, I'm hardened now. No shaking. Thanks dearie

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tecnology Universities Vs Conventional Universities, Which Is Better? / When The Old Girl Send The Biq Boy To Fetch Water.Hilarious!! / 10 Nigerian Snacks Every 80s/90s Child Can Relate To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.