Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

The Wise And Crafty House Boy - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Wise And Crafty House Boy (151 Views)

My Dictionary Of Proverbs For The Wise And Mature Minds / Be Wise And Accept Real Madrid's Offer - Courtois' Agent To Chelsea Management. / Only The Wise Understand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Wise And Crafty House Boy by PENIEL2018(m): 3:52am On Jan 30, 2020
Olu is a house boy who drinks his boss' wine and then adds water for cover up.​ ​His boss became suspicious and decided to buy pasties ( A french wine that changes colour if water is added)​.

​As usual, Olu drank the pasties and topped it up with water. ​Unfortunately for him, the pasties changed colour. When the boss came back home and noticed the colour change, he told his wife about it.​ ​
Olu knew he was in trouble and decided to stay in the kitchen.

​The boss shouted, "Olu!!!"

​Olu answered.."Yes, Sir!"

​Boss.. "Who drank the pasties?"​
​Olu didn't respond.

The boss asked again, still got no answer. Then the boss went to the kitchen to confront him.​ "Are you insane or what? When I called you, you said 'Yes Sir', but when I asked you a question, you didn't answer me!
​Hmmm Oga, when you are in the kitchen you don't hear anything except your name,"​ Olu answered.
"Let's try it. Okay go to the bar and stand beside madam, while I will stay in the kitchen. Then call me and then ask me any question,"​ The Boss suggested.
Olu shouted, "Boss!"​
​Boss answered, "Yes!"

​Olu asked, "Who goes into the maid's bedroom when madam isn't around?"

​Boss didn't answer​.
​Olu asked again, the Boss kept quiet.

​The boss came out from the kitchen shouting, "Wonders shall never end!!!
Olu it's true oo. When one's in the kitchen, one doesn't hear anything except ones name"​.
​The wife interrupted, "That's not true. It's a lie".​
​Without argument Olu asked if she'd like to enter the kitchen to be tested and she agreed.

​Olu called, "Madam!
​Madam answered, "Yes!"

​Olu asked, "Who is Junior's biological father? Me or boss?"​
​Madam rushed out of the kitchen saying, "This kitchen needs to be checked, I can't hear anything!"​

Have a wonderful day.

Source: from Facebook

(1) (Reply)

How To Fix ‘unable To Login AOL Email In The Browser’ Issue? / Trade Africa Organization / Sacking Service Chiefs Not Solution To Terrorism In Nigeria – Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.