Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,163 members, 7,953,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:56 PM

How I Traveled From Lagos To Kano On A Budget (in Pictures) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How I Traveled From Lagos To Kano On A Budget (in Pictures) (2567 Views)

Train Carries 40-Foot Containers From Lagos To Kano (Video & Photos) / Prospective Corper Survives Ghastly Accident In Kano On His Way To NYSC Camp / Vegas Is Open! Cypaid Traveled To las Vegas Despite Covid 19 Restrictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Traveled From Lagos To Kano On A Budget (in Pictures) by Yuneehk(f): 11:50am On Feb 03, 2020
Without the pictures, I would have still gotten the exact pictures in my head because the narration was a detailed one. Checked the other threads and I've bookmarked some to visit, atleast in Lagos for starters.
I've never been to Kano but one place I've sure heard about is Sabon "gayree". I wonder if that's how it's usually pronounced because it doesn't sound like Hausa.
This was an enjoyable read and Wunmi is such a cool friend, too. I can bet my friends curse me for being a plan killer grin
Re: How I Traveled From Lagos To Kano On A Budget (in Pictures) by OBALORLA(m): 5:34pm On Feb 05, 2020
Thanks for the kind words, Yuneehk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Traveled From Lagos To Kano On A Budget (in Pictures) by ahiboilandgas: 7:42pm On Feb 05, 2020
Yuneehk:
Without the pictures, I would have still gotten the exact pictures in my head because the narration was a detailed one. Checked the other threads and I've bookmarked some to visit, atleast in Lagos for starters.
I've never been to Kano but one place I've sure heard about is Sabon "gayree". I wonder if that's how it's usually pronounced because it doesn't sound like Hausa.
This was an enjoyable read and Wunmi is such a cool friend, too. I can bet my friends curse me for being a plan killer grin
sabon gari mean new town in hausa

1 Like

Re: How I Traveled From Lagos To Kano On A Budget (in Pictures) by Yuneehk(f): 9:59pm On Feb 05, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
sabon gari mean new town in hausa
Oh, okay. Thank you.
Re: How I Traveled From Lagos To Kano On A Budget (in Pictures) by hakym619(m): 10:08pm On Jun 17, 2023
OBALORLA:
I am a travel blogger.
I travel to places and try documenting my experiences.

Hi Oba, what's the current air trip fare to Kano?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Visit To Igarra, Edo State (etuno People). / Where Are U From? / Scene Of Tanker Explosion On Lagos - Ibadan Expressway: (with Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.