Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,473 members, 7,836,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

FG To Repatriate Abacha, Ibori’s Loots - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Repatriate Abacha, Ibori’s Loots (14119 Views)

FG To Repatriate 20,000 Nigerians From Chad, Cameroon In The Next 2 Months / Foreign Airlines Repatriate Over $4bn In 15 Months / New EFCC Boss Vows To Repatriate Looted Funds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Repatriate Abacha, Ibori’s Loots by Jimi24: 9:09am On Jan 30, 2020
voltron14:

Stop making excuses.

Can your productivity be compared with that of an average American?
Nigerian productivity is higher. I have worked in the US. Too many coffee breaks, meetings and long vacations. It is admittedly far worse in France and Holland. In Germany, they know how to organize work so it is systems efficiency

1 Like

Re: FG To Repatriate Abacha, Ibori’s Loots by buzorcharles(m): 9:11am On Jan 30, 2020
Tomorrow they will share it to the "POOR" like they did the last time.

God pls punish our politicians.
Re: FG To Repatriate Abacha, Ibori’s Loots by voltron14: 9:15am On Jan 30, 2020
vezycash:

You keep proving me right about your knowledge. Btw 1213 yuan is 64 naira. Add bonuses and its still less than 100 naira per year. And that's what the average Chinese government worker earned in 1985 - 35 years ago.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Standard_of_living_in_China#Income_distribution

1985 urban consumers spent just over 1 percent of their incomes on housing.
Re: FG To Repatriate Abacha, Ibori’s Loots by Pheelz2020(m): 10:17am On Jan 30, 2020
how abacha take do am...
?

and e b like say, more still de somewhere ooo
[/color][color=#550000]
Re: FG To Repatriate Abacha, Ibori’s Loots by Fragility6: 10:28am On Jan 30, 2020
lilprinze:
Money that would still be looted by mr integrity and his APC criminals.
Looted my Mr Integrity led guys
Re: FG To Repatriate Abacha, Ibori’s Loots by Coolcalmcollect(m): 11:45am On Jan 30, 2020
Abacha na Nigeria sugar daddy o....22 years after we still dey earn from am....abacha is a hero afterall.
Re: FG To Repatriate Abacha, Ibori’s Loots by Chinex2215: 11:59am On Jan 30, 2020
Frreepoi:
Get full control of your vehicle(s) at a very affordable price with our high performance devices. You dont break a sweat at all as our devices are all automated with technologically advanced features to take care of your vehicles' security at all times!

Major Features of our car Tracking devices:

1. Engine cut off with an SMS command: you can turn off your car from anywhere, even abroad with just a simple SMS command, and you must activate it before the vehicle will start up again.

2. Real time Tracking both online and offline: You can track your car offline with an SMS or offline on an application. This application comes embedded with highly advanced landmarks/Maps to give you a great deal of accuracy. You can track your car anywhere.

3. Geo Fencing: you can limit your car to a particular zone. Taking it out of that zone sends you an alert of trips it off.

4. Spy on the occupants of the vehicle with built in mic. You can listen in on their conversations from anywhere.

5. Low Battery/Battery disconnect alert. Your car alerts you whenever the battery is low or disconnected and sends you location.

6. Overspeed alert: you car notifies you whenever the set speed limit is exceeded. This is great for transport/Haulage companies that wish to check the speed of their drivers.

[b]Price is 35.000 naira

We have offices all over the states in Nigeria
Your phone number for purchase.
Re: FG To Repatriate Abacha, Ibori’s Loots by Fhemmmy: 3:11pm On Jan 30, 2020
I will say it is better the foreign countries keep the funds till we have a government that will actually use it for the betterment of the people . . .Wonder when that will ever be!
Re: FG To Repatriate Abacha, Ibori’s Loots by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 30, 2020
drizslim:
Nigeria : dad we r broke!

Abacha: get my cheque book
This one off me grin grin grin
Re: FG To Repatriate Abacha, Ibori’s Loots by orisa37: 5:30pm On Jan 30, 2020
F.G should do so and share the money equally among the 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES.
Re: FG To Repatriate Abacha, Ibori’s Loots by Amudeneogu: 5:34pm On Jan 30, 2020
I have observed that since the inception of this democracy in 1999 that every government is repatriating Abacha's loot, please this Abacha's loot, can't it finish? I think this government once said that Abacha did not loot any money in this country? again, why Ibori, I think Ibori is been celebrated in the whole country as a great man?
Re: FG To Repatriate Abacha, Ibori’s Loots by Charly68: 10:18pm On Jan 30, 2020
What have they to show us for the ones they have repatriated before now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2018 World Cup: Senate Urges FG To Fund Super Eagles With Recovered Loots / Kwankwaso, Ganduje At Loggerheads Over ‘Sale, Relocation Of Public Properties’ / Amnesty Shortlists CNN Investigation On Lekki Tollgate Shooting For Media Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.