Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

"Words Can't Describe The Pain I Feel" - Vanessa Bryant Breaks Silence On Kobe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Words Can't Describe The Pain I Feel" - Vanessa Bryant Breaks Silence On Kobe (649 Views)

Vanessa Bryant Reacts To Photos Shared By Cops From Kobe Bryant Crash Scene / Beyonce Filmed Comforting Vanessa Bryant As She Cries At Kobe And Gigi’s Memoria / We Are Completely Devastated’-Vanessa Bryant Breaks Silence on Kobe&Gigi's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Words Can't Describe The Pain I Feel" - Vanessa Bryant Breaks Silence On Kobe by Atikuorbuhari: 8:16am On Jan 30, 2020
The wife of the famous Basketball player who lost his life alongside his 13 year old daughter, Gianna in an helicopter crash finally broke her silence on the tragedy.

She shared a photo of the whole family during their last Christmas together and wrote this...

"My girls and I want to thank the millions of people who’ve shown support and love during this horrific time. Thank you for all the prayers. We definitely need them. We are completely devastated by the sudden loss of my adoring husband, Kobe — the amazing father of our children; and my beautiful, sweet Gianna — a loving, thoughtful, and wonderful daughter, and amazing sister to Natalia, Bianka, and Capri."

"We are also devastated for the families who lost their loved ones on Sunday, and we share in their grief intimately." She Added

"There aren’t enough words to describe our pain right now. I take comfort in knowing that Kobe and Gigi both knew that they were so deeply loved. We were so incredibly blessed to have them in our lives. I wish they were here with us forever. They were our beautiful blessings taken from us too soon."

" I’m not sure what our lives hold beyond today, and it’s impossible to imagine life without them. But we wake up each day, trying to keep pushing because Kobe, and our baby girl, Gigi, are shining on us to light the way. Our love for them is endless — and that’s to say, immeasurable. I just wish I could hug them, kiss them and bless them. Have them here with us, forever."

"Thank you for sharing your joy, your grief and your support with us. We ask that you grant us the respect and privacy we will need to navigate this new reality."

"To honor our Team Mamba family, the Mamba Sports Foundation has set up the MambaOnThree Fund to help support the other families affected by this tragedy. To donate, please go to MambaOnThree.org."

"To further Kobe and Gianna’s legacy in youth sports, please visit MambaSportsFoundation.org.ng Thank so much for lifting us up in your prayers, and for loving Kobe, Gigi, Natalia, Bianka, Capri and me."

Source: http://www.musictori.com/2020/01/words-cant-describe-pain-i-feel-vanessa.html

Re: "Words Can't Describe The Pain I Feel" - Vanessa Bryant Breaks Silence On Kobe by Atikuorbuhari: 8:17am On Jan 30, 2020
See more Here>>>
Re: "Words Can't Describe The Pain I Feel" - Vanessa Bryant Breaks Silence On Kobe by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 30, 2020
Who crafted this message at this time and included the donation pages for Charity related programmes?

(1) (Reply)

World Milly Day” – Olamide Celebrates Son Maximiliano As He Turns 5 / Please Help! My Girlfriend Demands A Lot, What Can I Do About It? / How To Make Any Girl Want To Have Sex With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.