Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Shocking New Photos Of Tinsel Lead Actor, Victor Olaotan Surfaces - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shocking New Photos Of Tinsel Lead Actor, Victor Olaotan Surfaces (6128 Views)

Obituary: Victor Olaotan's Funeral Arrangements (Photos) / Nollywood Actor, Victor Olaotan Is Dead / Accident: Victor Olaotan Needs Money To Travel Abroad For His 2 Legs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking New Photos Of Tinsel Lead Actor, Victor Olaotan Surfaces by Westdeliveryng2: 10:08am On Jan 30, 2020

New photos of Veteran Nollywood Actor and lead character in the ‘Tinsel’ series, Victor Olaotan has surfaced on social media and it has caused a worry or two for fans of the popular actor.

Mr. Olaotan was involved in a major car accident in 2016, and things weren’t the same for him after that.

Recall Nigerian billionaire, Femi Otedola reportedly paid the veteran actor’s medical bill in 2019 but it seems his condition has not improved.

The actor’s colleagues have now taken to social media to solicit for support to get him back on his feet. Actor Seun Ajayi who acknowledged that Femi Otedola paid the veteran actor’s medical bill, said he (Olaotan) needs $250k for recovery and after care

Actress Abiola Segun Williams, also took to her social media page to describe the actor as one whose “gait was like an eagle on heels. He walked with exceptional pomp angling both arms like he was going to fly any second”, Victor needs help getting back to his gait and poised state.

She shared this on Instagram:

When I met Victor Olaotan in 2008 I was enamoured by his looks. His luscious white hair, his strong sense of fashion and everyday grooming of his total visage. He was a very fashionable man.

I called him FADA like most of us did.

His gait was like an eagle on heels. He walked with exceptional pomp angling both arms like he was going to fly any second.

Victor Olaotan played his lead role as Fred Ade-Williams on Tinsel with such panache and style.

Now that is him in the picture above. Unbelievable!! It shows that flesh degenerates. Anyone can be involved in an accident. Many have died. Bryant just did without a chance for recovery.

However, Victor Olaotan has a chance for recovery, I know because I was given that chance too.

There is absolutely NOTHING that cant fade, diminish or wither.

Money can and does fly away. But what we do with it lasts forever.

The lives that we touch with our monies bless the lord on our behalfs and such gestures are recorded in eternity.

We have given but more needs to be given to bring Victor Olaotan back!! God bless you all as you give.

To Receive Automatic News 24/7 Update:
Click Here

Source: https://westdelivery.com.ng/shocking-new-photos-of-tinsel-lead-actor-victor-olaotan-surfaces/
Re: Shocking New Photos Of Tinsel Lead Actor, Victor Olaotan Surfaces by money121(m): 10:14am On Jan 30, 2020
May God heal him

1 Like

Re: Shocking New Photos Of Tinsel Lead Actor, Victor Olaotan Surfaces by densiks: 10:14am On Jan 30, 2020
Isaiah 40:6

The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field:

1 Peter 1:24

For all flesh is as grass, and all the glory of man as the flower of grass. The grass withereth, and the flower thereof falleth away:

May we always have this at the back of our minds.

I wish him all the best.

4 Likes

Re: Shocking New Photos Of Tinsel Lead Actor, Victor Olaotan Surfaces by eightsin(m): 1:33pm On Jan 30, 2020
How quickly life can just change. Lord have mercy.

6 Likes

Re: Shocking New Photos Of Tinsel Lead Actor, Victor Olaotan Surfaces by Built2last: 1:54pm On Jan 30, 2020
Whats happening to NollyWood Men.

most falling sick and dieing and the women balling

3 Likes

Re: Shocking New Photos Of Tinsel Lead Actor, Victor Olaotan Surfaces by StagethemTVee: 2:18pm On Jan 30, 2020
I thought his treatment is being handled by Uncle Forte$
Re: Shocking New Photos Of Tinsel Lead Actor, Victor Olaotan Surfaces by jayson87: 2:59pm On Jan 30, 2020
Why are the actors broke and the actress going to Dubai Greece lovely vacation destinations, commissioning houses and business and the men are just watching, yet they are in the same business

1 Like

Re: Shocking New Photos Of Tinsel Lead Actor, Victor Olaotan Surfaces by DropsMic(m): 3:57pm On Jan 30, 2020
That's life for you
Re: Shocking New Photos Of Tinsel Lead Actor, Victor Olaotan Surfaces by sonofanarchy(m): 5:12pm On Jan 30, 2020
I leave y'all with this words ;

” NOTHING LAST FOREVER..”
Re: Shocking New Photos Of Tinsel Lead Actor, Victor Olaotan Surfaces by victorian(f): 5:20pm On Jan 30, 2020
Built2last:
Whats happening to NollyWood Men.

most falling sick and dieing and the women balling

The women are more spiritual than the men.

The men don't believe the spiritual can affect the physical. That's why the women are in good health. They take care of themselves all round, leaving no stone unturned.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking New Photos Of Tinsel Lead Actor, Victor Olaotan Surfaces by ednut1(m): 5:51pm On Jan 30, 2020
victorian:

The men don't believe the spiritual can affect the physical. That's why the women are in good health. They take care of themselves all round, leaving no stone unturned.

cant believe an educated person wrote this . The women are mostly into runs and can afford to use the best hospitals. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.informationng.com/2019/06/davido-finally-finds-ify-onwemene-the-nollywood-actress-down-with-cancer.html/amp see an actress that is down with illness too.

1 Like

Re: Shocking New Photos Of Tinsel Lead Actor, Victor Olaotan Surfaces by nazablossom(f): 6:28pm On Jan 30, 2020
victorian:

Spiritual indeed lipsrsealed
Re: Shocking New Photos Of Tinsel Lead Actor, Victor Olaotan Surfaces by opebiboy: 6:31pm On Jan 30, 2020
Make all dis people go die! Stop worrying us with your problem. Everybody got theirs too. Better u die cos u still gonna die. Me too I will die one day so no big deal
Re: Shocking New Photos Of Tinsel Lead Actor, Victor Olaotan Surfaces by victorian(f): 6:31pm On Jan 30, 2020
ednut1:
cant believe an educated person wrote this . The women are mostly into runs and can afford to use the best hospitals. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.informationng.com/2019/06/davido-finally-finds-ify-onwemene-the-nollywood-actress-down-with-cancer.html/amp see an actress that is down with illness too.

You are so naive.

You've not seen the depth of life.

You think in Nigeria, been healthy and stay healthy is all about best hospitals?

Smiles, I shake my head.

No wonder men die more than the women.

No need going into long stories. Life is not in black and white. It's deeper than that.
Re: Shocking New Photos Of Tinsel Lead Actor, Victor Olaotan Surfaces by ednut1(m): 6:34pm On Jan 30, 2020
victorian:

You are so naive.

You've not seen the depth of life.

You think in Nigeria, been healthy and stay healthy is all about best hospitals?

Smiles, I shake my head.

No wonder men die more than the women.

No need going into long stories. Life is not in black and white. It's deeper than that.

. There is no proof to substantiate ur claims that the women are more spiritual. Female actresses too dey die. Omoge campus and moji died of recent in canada due to health issues. So ur yarn is bullocks

1 Like

Re: Shocking New Photos Of Tinsel Lead Actor, Victor Olaotan Surfaces by victorian(f): 6:38pm On Jan 30, 2020
Re: Shocking New Photos Of Tinsel Lead Actor, Victor Olaotan Surfaces by victorian(f): 6:38pm On Jan 30, 2020
nazablossom:
Spiritual indeed lipsrsealed

You don't need to agree on what I said.

Everyone is entitled to their own views.
As others are airing theirs, so am I too?

U can simply read and ignore. At least I wasn't directing my answers to you or ednut.

Or do we now have selected people who are allowed to talk publicly?

Na wa o.
Re: Shocking New Photos Of Tinsel Lead Actor, Victor Olaotan Surfaces by victorian(f): 6:45pm On Jan 30, 2020
ednut1:
. There is no proof to substantiate ur claims that the women are more spiritual. Female actresses too dey die. Omoge campus and bukky wright both died of recent in canada due to health issues. So ur yarn is bullocks

I don't need to prove anything.

I'm simply airing my observation. It's not compulsory u must agree to it.

You are entitled to yours. And I'm entitled to mine.

So stop arguing foolishly.
Re: Shocking New Photos Of Tinsel Lead Actor, Victor Olaotan Surfaces by nazablossom(f): 9:03pm On Jan 30, 2020
victorian:

You don't need to agree on what I said.

Everyone is entitled to their own views.
As others are airing theirs, so am I too?

U can simply read and ignore. At least I wasn't directing my answers to you or ednut.

Or do we now have selected people who are allowed to talk publicly?

Na wa o.
Sorry ma. You are entitled to your opinion smiley

1 Like

Re: Shocking New Photos Of Tinsel Lead Actor, Victor Olaotan Surfaces by DonroxyII: 10:19pm On Jan 30, 2020
ednut1:
. There is no proof to substantiate ur claims that the women are more spiritual. Female actresses too dey die. Omoge campus and bukky wright both died of recent in canada due to health issues. So ur yarn is bullocks
Bukky right die ke
Re: Shocking New Photos Of Tinsel Lead Actor, Victor Olaotan Surfaces by johnkey: 3:59am On Jan 31, 2020
Some dumb idiot up there said female actors are more spiritual than the male folks it's why they ball hard and live longer hmmm common sense is not common at all.
Re: Shocking New Photos Of Tinsel Lead Actor, Victor Olaotan Surfaces by ednut1(m): 7:52am On Jan 31, 2020
johnkey:
Some dumb idiot up there said female actors are more spiritual than the male folks it's why they ball hard and live longer hmmm common sense is not common at all.
very low iq old cargo lady. Pointed out 3 actresses to her already. Nonsense talks

(1) (Reply)

Micheal Jackson And Coca-cola Which Is More Popular? / Damilola Adegbite Makes Chris Attoh Get A Situation [PHOTO] / Banging! Photos Of This Seductive Igbo Girl In Native Attire Will Definitely Blo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.