Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,101 members, 7,953,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:53 PM

FG Opts For Gas Alternative To Petrol In 2020 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Opts For Gas Alternative To Petrol In 2020 (19995 Views)

Bola Tinubu Cancels His 71st Birthday Colloquium, Opts For Prayers Instead / Charles Soludo, Rejects ‘His Excellency’ Title, Opts for ‘Mr Governor’ / DSS Opts For Propaganda Against Igboho, Kanu - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Opts For Gas Alternative To Petrol In 2020 by lexy2014: 10:30pm On Jan 30, 2020
TerraMessorem:

you have changed the question, he may or maynot do them. but its the right thing to publicly encourage such efforts

This was my initial question:

"Do u think that Silva is serious about what he is saying?"

U didn't answer this. Instead, u were talking about support.

In ur comment above, u aren't even sure if d guy will do what he said& u still talking about commending someone 4 something that u aren't sure that he will do. Hence, I had asked u this much earlier:

"How do u commend an initiative that hasn't been implemented or that u aren't sure if it will be realised or not?"

Take a look at ur response which doesn't answer d question I asked:
TerraMessorem:

well this is news now, the minister announced publicly that they plan to harvest natural gas. the public is aware now. so what i just did, by saying thats a good idea, that is the commending. as opposed to for instance everyone saying, minister sylva is just audio, he wont do anything. you may think he cant hear this, but he is inside this same country, he will hear what people think.

So there's no difference between d two questions above and this question:

lexy2014:

D question is this which is different from what u saying: will timipre sylva do all these things he is saying?
Re: FG Opts For Gas Alternative To Petrol In 2020 by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 30, 2020
lexy2014:

This was my initial question:

"Do u think that Silva is serious about what he is saying?"

U didn't answer this. Instead, u were talking about support.

In ur comment above, u aren't even sure if d guy will do what he said& u still talking about commending someone 4 something that u aren't sure that he will do. Hence, I had asked u this much earlier:

"How do u commend an initiative that hasn't been implemented or that u aren't sure if it will be realised or not?"

Take a look at ur response which doesn't answer d question I asked:

So there's no difference between d two questions above and this question:

you are bent on making this argument look oneside that you are right,
well i have told you many times you are right, be pessimistic, i said that
i am not dragging tables with you
if you didnt understand anything i have said thus far let me simplify
he might not go through with it, he might go through with it, i am not congratulating him on a job welldone
i am congratulating him for comming up with the idea
for simply thinking about harvesting more gas
because no one else thought of it
i am trying to encourage him to keep to his word by saying, thats a good idea sylva, do it
if he doesnt do it in the end, thats when i will criticize

comprende?
Re: FG Opts For Gas Alternative To Petrol In 2020 by darediamond(m): 11:02pm On Jan 30, 2020
When Capacitors Fired With High Voltage and High Frequency at Resonance can provide all the current I need to Cook, Drive, Power Current Hog Devices etc. this man is talking about gas.And

This year , CHANGE!!!!!!
Re: FG Opts For Gas Alternative To Petrol In 2020 by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 30, 2020
darediamond:
When Capacitors Fired With High Voltage and High Frequency at Resonance can provide all the current I need to Cook, Drive, Power Current Hog Devices etc. this man is talking about gas.And

This year , CHANGE!!!!!!
even if we dont use the gas, we can sell it to countries equiped for such use. how can we allow such resource just go to waste, that is billions of naira.
Re: FG Opts For Gas Alternative To Petrol In 2020 by darediamond(m): 11:49pm On Jan 30, 2020
TerraMessorem:

even if we dont use the gas, we can sell it to countries equiped for such use. how can we allow such resource just go to waste, that is billions of naira.
And if people in such countries get equipped with the Knowledge around Free Energy in Capacitors and How it can be harvested effectively, your Oil and Gas would be ENDLESSLY useless for Energy Production!!

No child's play here friend. I AM NOT TALKING FOR THE SAKE OF IT. THOSE MEN IN THE DARK KNOWS MUCH ABOUT WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT THAT IS WHY COURSES ABOUT THE SCIENCE BEHIND IT AS BEEN REMOVED TOTALLY FROM GLOBAL CURRICULUM.

IF THEM BORN THEM WELL LET THSM ADD IT and SEE IF YOU WILL STILL NEED THERE OIL AND GAS AGAIN.

MANY THINGS ARE NOT VISIBLE AND CAN NEVER MAKE MEANING TO YOU IF YOU ARE AT THE LEVEL OF "commons".

Upgrade your knowledge about the true mean of GOVERNMENT then you will understand me properly.

There nothing like government; you only have group of private families which turn themselves to become resources as hijackers.

This people are in every country and they are all the same in Ideas and reasoning.

Generate your own Power, you will is there Power will become extremely minimal over you.
Re: FG Opts For Gas Alternative To Petrol In 2020 by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 30, 2020
darediamond:

And if people in such countries get equipped with the Knowledge around Free Energy in Capacitors and How it can be harvested effectively, your Oil and Gas would be ENDLESSLY useless for Energy Production!!

No child's play here friend. I AM NOT TALKING FOR THE SAKE OF IT. THOSE MEN IN THE DARK KNOWS MUCH ABOUT WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT THAT IS WHY COURSES ABOUT THE SCIENCE BEHIND IT AS BEEN REMOVED TOTALLY FROM GLOBAL CURRICULUM.

IF THEM BORN THEM WELL LET THSM ADD IT and SEE IF YOU WILL STILL NEED THERE OIL AND GAS AGAIN.

MANY THINGS ARE NOT VISIBLE AND CAN NEVER MAKE MEANING TO YOU IF YOU ARE AT THE LEVEL OF "commons".
holy shoot, i think i saw you in one of those fast and furious movies, maneuvering a car engine, yeap that was you. haha i salute. you have tattoos?

Upgrade your knowledge about the true mean of GOVERNMENT then you will understand me properly.

There nothing like government; you only have group of private families which turn themselves to become resources as hijackers.

This people are in every country and they are all the same in Ideas and reasoning.

Generate your own Power, you will is there Power will become extremely minimal over you.
Re: FG Opts For Gas Alternative To Petrol In 2020 by SEGLIZ: 8:01am On Jan 31, 2020
post=86246509:

Lol cheesy, Chief!
We hereby hand them over to LAWMA!! grin cheesy wink

cheesy cheesy cheesy
sis mi, I beg na you biko. I wouldn't have thought it better, if LAWMA would be over whelmed by this I suggest we involve the bowlah guys cos aren't having waste to handle lately.
I would also suggest the dump site should rather be the north or south pole so they can resume their hate,, primitiveness, backwardness and stone age on the ice...........wowshocked wink the makes it an Ice Ageshocked wink smiley wink
grin grin grin
Re: FG Opts For Gas Alternative To Petrol In 2020 by lexy2014: 9:03am On Jan 31, 2020
TerraMessorem:

you are bent on making this argument look oneside that you are right,
well i have told you many times you are right, be pessimistic, i said that
i am not dragging tables with you
if you didnt understand anything i have said thus far let me simplify
he might not go through with it, he might go through with it, i am not congratulating him on a job welldone
i am congratulating him for comming up with the idea
for simply thinking about harvesting more gas
because no one else thought of it
i am trying to encourage him to keep to his word by saying, thats a good idea sylva, do it
if he doesnt do it in the end, thats when i will criticize

comprende?

I think u misunderstand a lot of things, including urself & what u are writing. I have only asked u questions. I haven't argued with u. So how did u come about this?:
TerraMessorem:

you are bent on making this argument look oneside that you are right

And what's wrong in being right? If u feel am not right, d onus is on u to prove it.

According to u:
i am congratulating him for comming up with the idea for simply thinking about harvesting more gas because no one else thought of it".

That is y I asked u this much more earlier:

D funny thing is that u aren't even sure that d idea will be implemented yet u are saying u are congratulating let him for d idea. Pls what is d value of an idea if it hasn't been implemented?

Again u said this: "i am trying to encourage him to keep to his word by saying thats a good idea sylva, do it".

What makes u think Sylva needs ur encouragement b4 he keeps his word? Does he actually need u to encourage him b4 he keeps his word or does his job?
Re: FG Opts For Gas Alternative To Petrol In 2020 by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 31, 2020
lexy2014:

I think u misunderstand a lot of things, including urself & what u are writing. I have only asked u questions. I haven't argued with u. So how did u come about this?:

And what's wrong in being right? If u feel am not right, d onus is on u to prove it.

According to u:
i am congratulating him for comming up with the idea for ouragement b4 he keeps his word? Does he actually need u to encourage him b4 he keeps his word or does his job?

that is my own take, i think he needs encouragement to carry on working, yes, thats why i am encouraging him
Re: FG Opts For Gas Alternative To Petrol In 2020 by lexy2014: 3:15pm On Jan 31, 2020
TerraMessorem:
that is my own take, i think he needs encouragement to carry on working, yes, thats why i am encouraging him

That's good but does he need ur encouragement to do his job?
Re: FG Opts For Gas Alternative To Petrol In 2020 by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 31, 2020
lexy2014:

yes he does,
its not what i want but thats just the truth
Re: FG Opts For Gas Alternative To Petrol In 2020 by lexy2014: 3:32pm On Jan 31, 2020
TerraMessorem:

yes he does,

How is it d truth? Pls explain.

Here's ur previous comment:

"he is utterly responsible for his duties as minister, he shouldnt need praise to do his job."
Re: FG Opts For Gas Alternative To Petrol In 2020 by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 31, 2020
lexy2014:

Here's ur previous comment:

"he is utterly responsible for his duties as minister, he shouldnt need praise to do his job."
i will explain again, and try to pay attention this time, you seem dense, i hope this isnt how you are in class
ok here goes lexy
i said and you quote he SHOULDNT need praise,
i went on to say BUT these men ARE NOT the professionals they OUGHT to be
the unfortunate truth is the politicians we have here need praise to do their job
Re: FG Opts For Gas Alternative To Petrol In 2020 by lexy2014: 3:54pm On Jan 31, 2020
TerraMessorem:

i will explain again, and try to pay attention this time, you seem dense, i hope this isnt how you are in class
ok here goes lexy
the unfortunate truth is the politicians we have here need praise to do their job

U ended up saying nothing.

Earlier u said
TerraMessorem:

lexy2014:

TerraMessorem:

yes he does,

Why does d minister need ur encouragement to do his job? Can't he do his job without ur encouragement?

My question went thus:
lexy2014:

Now u said this
TerraMessorem:

Here u are saying d minister needs praise but earlier u said he doesnt need it thus contradicting what u said above:

Is it praise that makes politicians do their jobs or accountability? So far, u haven't been able to state how and why ur praise& encouragement impacts d performance of d minister and how d absence of ur praise& encouragement on d other hand impacts on d performance of d minister
Re: FG Opts For Gas Alternative To Petrol In 2020 by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 31, 2020
lexy2014:

U ended up saying nothing.

Earlier u said

Why does d minister need ur encouragement to do his job? Can't he do his job without ur encouragement?

My question went thus:

Now u said this

Here u are saying d minister needs praise but earlier u said he doesnt need it thus contradicting what u said above:

i said he should not need praise but he needs praise
its not my fault you cant understand it. should and would are not the same,
i think to argue online you first need to understand simple grammar
not to mention the negative tone you use to approach everything, its offputting.
Re: FG Opts For Gas Alternative To Petrol In 2020 by lexy2014: 9:35pm On Jan 31, 2020
TerraMessorem:

its not my fault you cant understand it. should and would are not the same,
i think to argue online you first need to understand simple grammar
not to mention the negative tone you use to approach everything, its offputting.

Pls were is d negative tone? Can u pls identify it? D truth is that u ended up saying nothing & there's nothing I can do about it.

Earlier I had said that u misunderstand a lot of things including urself and even what u are saying. Look at this and tell me if u understand what u typed:

TerraMessorem:

Isn't that d biggest contradiction of d century?

Once again u are talking of "argument". What exactly is d argument u say am arguing? Can u kindly present it? Is asking questions d same thing as argument?
Re: FG Opts For Gas Alternative To Petrol In 2020 by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 31, 2020
lexy2014:

Pls were is d negative tone? Can u pls identify it? D truth is that u ended up saying nothing & there's nothing I can do about it.

Earlier I had said that u misunderstand a lot of things including urself and even what u are saying. Look at this and tell me if u understand what u typed:

Isn't that d biggest contradiction of d century?

Once again u are talking of "argument". What exactly is d argument u say am arguing? Can u kindly present it? Is asking questions d same thing as argument?
if you cant understand it leave it, its not a must, before you injure your brain,
the statement is there for anyone who understood
Re: FG Opts For Gas Alternative To Petrol In 2020 by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 31, 2020
i am beginning to realise that the education level of many so called "educated" nigerians, is just a ridicule,
its embarassingly funny
using big words when they cannot construct simple sentences.
i dont know if its the school system or just the arrogance and lack of the common sense to humble themselves and learn
Re: FG Opts For Gas Alternative To Petrol In 2020 by kutashi: 10:39pm On Feb 01, 2020
ainas247:

*common sense is not common.* Correct your blunders above, so I can understand what you are trying to communicate.

The first statement have said it all if you have any that is common to normal human being! As fo blunder, it was omission and i meant 'your life'! I hope u will be able to digest if any sense is left in your skull�

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Killings Triple In The South-East After IPOB Launched ESN - TheCable / Katsina Government Employs Dogs To Secure Boarding Schools / El-Rufai: Tunde Bakare Introduced Me To Buhari, CPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.