Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,725 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (2396 Views)

My Husband Is Too Jealous / How I Felt Reading Messages Between My Husband And His Mistress - Lady / HELP. Does Anyone Know When To Feed Babies Or Change Diapers? I'm In A Quagmire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 30, 2020
Re: . by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 30, 2020
Husband begging for love, I trust myself;a no nonsense man.

If I caught my wife flirting laasan..... Well y'all know the rest.

1 Like

Re: . by Ladylite: 11:51am On Jan 30, 2020
PrincessJoyy:
Good day Nairalanders, pls I need your urgent advice on my present predicament. It is going to be a long read so pls be patient with me.
Been married for 11 years now and it was love at the beginning. My husband has been loving and caring but after some years the romance began to dwindle and the love I had for my husband began to drop. I complained to him but he came up with the excuses that he had so much in mind especially catering for the family. It continued that way till my love tank for him became empty so to speak. December last year something happened, my husband came to me in the night asking for my forgiveness for not showing me the much desired attention and care that I deserved that we should let the past slide to begin afresh, then we started dating again, taking me out and the joy and happiness that once eluded me was restored. He however, kept tabs on my conversation and chats with a childhood male friend without my knowledge and what he deduced is we still have feelings for each other and our chats was full of regrets for not marrying each other and we called each other first love. He confronted me with his findings which I initially denied till he brought facts. I never had intimacy with this said guy which my husband knows being that my husband is the one that deflowered me. We ironed it out and settled the issue. My husband expected me to end whatever it was with the guy though he didn't say so directly. My chats and calls with this guy continued without my husbands knowledge, until last night when my husband asked me what I have with this guy, I told him nothing. He said I should choose between him and the guy. I should severe/cut all ties with this guy if I choose to be with him, so I asked why, he said no arguments that I should do what he asked me to do. After much talk, I discovered he saw my chats with the guy (the one I forgot to delete). I got angry at him for monitoring me and told him in annoyance to take his phone (he bought it for me) and give me the sim, which he quietly did but refused to give me the sims. I dragged with him but he overpowered me, I also tried to seize his phone but failed he even threatened to vacate the house for me at that ungodly hour if I continue with my madness. After a while, I apologized to him, he accepted the apology but refused to give me the phone. I am using my laptop to send this. How do I handle the situation for peace to reign. I don't know what he feels about me now. Sorry for the long write up. NB I told him in annoyance that he is monitoring my chats because he bought the phone for me that I'll buy mine and he said not in his house that I shouldn't dare

Aunty joy,
Aunty joy,
Aunty joy,

How many times did I call you?

Ahn Ahn, please you too use your normal married mind to look at it, if your husband left ladies to focus 100% on you for sake of marriage and you are giving him 40% because of some old fling or flame, is that fair?

You may not be a Christian but whatever you are please tell us, didn't you take marital oaths, my own man will not even talk about it, once he sees such thing he will happily go and cheat and not bother hiding and if I confront him he will bring it up publicly. So I am even scared of cheating or not being totally faithful.

True love will not do to others what you can not bare for them to do to you.

Marriage means you no longer have privacy, everything you have is now for your husband, didn't your parents tell you? Please have some shame, after 11years, what are you looking for again.

Maybe you married at a very young age so you still feel youthful lusts for your old flame but your husband has proven to be truly in love with you and ready to even awaken it after everything had almost died, that's not easy.

Please ma, save your marriage, cut ties with your past else if you can't then divorce because you don't deserve such a man. I believe you have parents or elders and they will advise you to do same. You have a good thing please do not let feelings for another who has not proven himself as your husband has done, don't let it ruin you o.

Be wise

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by proclinician: 11:51am On Jan 30, 2020
Why are you keeping up with the said guy. 11 years after you're married, your first stupidass love is still unmarried or married? What do you gain in texting and calling this man? Why do you chose to disobey your husband in this manner?

9 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 30, 2020
Nawa oo
Why will a married woman still be chatting with her unmarried Ex?

4 Likes

Re: . by Oblongata: 12:02pm On Jan 30, 2020
My sister don’t mind your husband

Continue with regret marry and love chat with your ex ko? Last last your eye go clear when he bring one smallie come and you vex go ur papa house grin

Your love tank drained and you didn’t think of doing anything thing about it, na to run go meet your ex

Nigga knew what’s up but just wanted to keep his marriage, but because you’re probably immature or just stupid, you feel you have no business working your marriage and that it is the responsibility of a man

By now no one should tell you to leave your ex, if na me after the second time na your pa house you go dey, make your owners talk better sense into your thick stubborn head...

Dey there make kite dey fly you, ode tongue

8 Likes

Re: . by izzou(m): 12:07pm On Jan 30, 2020
After spending 11 years with a man, you still chat up a supposed childhood friend, telling him you miss him, AND WISHED YOU GOT MARRIED TO HIM?

If your husband was doing same with another woman, would you feel comfortable about it?

Now, you want to buy another phone to continue your chats Abi?

If you want peace to reign, delete that "Childhood friend" from your life. That guy will ruin your marriage, sleep with you, and STILL NOT MARRY YOU. I'm telling you this as a guy

Don't destroy your life because of somebody else. Block that guy entirely from your sphere.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by bukatyne(f): 12:23pm On Jan 30, 2020
PrincessJoyy:
Good day Nairalanders, pls I need your urgent advice on my present predicament. It is going to be a long read so pls be patient with me.
Been married for 11 years now and it was love at the beginning. My husband has been loving and caring but after some years the romance began to dwindle and the love I had for my husband began to drop. I complained to him but he came up with the excuses that he had so much in mind especially catering for the family. It continued that way till my love tank for him became empty so to speak. December last year something happened, my husband came to me in the night asking for my forgiveness for not showing me the much desired attention and care that I deserved that we should let the past slide to begin afresh, then we started dating again, taking me out and the joy and happiness that once eluded me was restored. He however, kept tabs on my conversation and chats with a childhood male friend without my knowledge and what he deduced is we still have feelings for each other and our chats was full of regrets for not marrying each other and we called each other first love. He confronted me with his findings which I initially denied till he brought facts. I never had intimacy with this said guy which my husband knows being that my husband is the one that deflowered me. We ironed it out and settled the issue. My husband expected me to end whatever it was with the guy though he didn't say so directly. My chats and calls with this guy continued without my husbands knowledge, until last night when my husband asked me what I have with this guy, I told him nothing. He said I should choose between him and the guy. I should severe/cut all ties with this guy if I choose to be with him, so I asked why, he said no arguments that I should do what he asked me to do. After much talk, I discovered he saw my chats with the guy (the one I forgot to delete). I got angry at him for monitoring me and told him in annoyance to take his phone (he bought it for me) and give me the sim, which he quietly did but refused to give me the sims. I dragged with him but he overpowered me, I also tried to seize his phone but failed he even threatened to vacate the house for me at that ungodly hour if I continue with my madness. After a while, I apologized to him, he accepted the apology but refused to give me the phone. I am using my laptop to send this. How do I handle the situation for peace to reign. I don't know what he feels about me now. Sorry for the long write up. NB I told him in annoyance that he is monitoring my chats because he bought the phone for me that I'll buy mine and he said not in his house that I shouldn't dare

Just one question.

In all honesty, why are you still chatting your ex?

2 Likes

Re: . by pbethel: 12:24pm On Jan 30, 2020
To be frank u will loose if u continue ds way.
Count the cost of ur actions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Kollyman: 12:31pm On Jan 30, 2020
Truth be told, you are blessed with a very good man and you want to use your hand to scatter your home.

One thing most ladies should know is that men get overwhelmed with responsibilities and challenges at work/business that they sometimes forget their own birthday. Seriously!

Most ladies can't help you with the load but rather dump theirs on it to make it more heavier. You will hear sayings like my husband is no more romantic without trying to find out what is happening the man's life. Some will even say "since he did not seat me down to table the matter...."

Please wakeup! Go on your knees and genuinely apologise to your husband for your folly.

As for that good for nothing old love, you will see reality after shifting your pant. You might not see him again if he gets to know that you are divorced or separated.

Pardon my language, you don't deserve your husband. Thank God there is still room to make amend.

Please get a tanker to refill your love tank even if your husband is draining it; because you have a very good man that is rare to get in today's world filled with illresponsible men.

2 Likes

Re: . by Graxie(f): 12:34pm On Jan 30, 2020
Are you tired of the marriage? Why not leave? Your husband is trying to work on your marriage, help him to achieve it or go. It's possible you no longer love him and he is aware. It's also possible he is blaming himself due to guilty conscience, madam choose. As per your ex, he is of no use. Your saving grace is because you married as a virgin, I hope you were not forced. Use your head.

2 Likes

Re: . by teebee22(f): 12:41pm On Jan 30, 2020
PrincessJoyy:
Are you for real or just joking? A married woman for eleven years chatting an Ex that didn't see any reason to double his hustle and marry you.
Sorry to reset your brain but are u OK? you are lucky you have a man that loves you and wouldn't want to wash your dirty pants outside else you deserve to be in your parents house after repeating it for the second time.
Don't worry get yourself a new phone and also get ready to park to your fathers house and let your husband tell your kids the hoe that their mum was.
How can you even think about this?
Biko for the sake of the loving and good man God has blessed you with cut all ties with that guy cos he will not only sleep with u but blackmail you to death.

A word is enough for the wise

3 Likes

Re: . by healthserve(m): 1:17pm On Jan 30, 2020
Ladylite:

Aunty joy,
Aunty joy,
Aunty joy,

How many times did I call you?

Ahn Ahn, please you too use your normal married mind to look at it, if your husband left ladies to focus 100% on you for sake of marriage and you are giving him 40% because of some old fling or flame, is that fair?

You may not be a Christian but whatever you are please tell us, didn't you take marital oaths, my own man will not even talk about it, once he sees such thing he will happily go and cheat and not bother hiding and if I confront him he will bring it up publicly. So I am even scared of cheating or not being totally faithful.

True love will not do to others what you can not bare for them to do to you.

Marriage means you no longer have privacy, everything you have is now for your husband, didn't your parents tell you? Please have some shame, after 11years, what are you looking for again.

Maybe you married at a very young age so you still feel youthful lusts for your old flame but your husband has proven to be truly in love with you and ready to even awaken it after everything had almost died, that's not easy.

Please ma, save your marriage, cut ties with your past else if you can't then divorce because you don't deserve such a man. I believe you have parents or elders and they will advise you to do same. You have a good thing please do not let feelings for another who has not proven himself as your husband has done, don't let it ruin you o.

Be wise

You've said it all. Let's close the thread
Re: . by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 30, 2020
wink
Re: . by Foodqueen(f): 2:19pm On Jan 30, 2020
The only reason why that ex is still in your life is cos he didn't have sex with you while you were dating. If he get btw your legs now with all his sweet talk, you will regret it too much.

Your husband is a calm man and he wants the best for his family,pls allow him.
Don't throw away .......while chasing........I don't know how they use to say it.

1 Like

Re: . by Mstick: 2:28pm On Jan 30, 2020
Something is wrong with you, it’s women like you that give other women bad names. How would you feel if your husband did the same thing to you? He's making an effort to revitalize your marriage meanwhile you’re busy chatting up another man.

Madam better apologize sincerely to your husband and cut all ties with that so called childhood friend.

2 Likes

Re: . by pocohantas(f): 2:41pm On Jan 30, 2020
izzou:
After spending 11 years with a man, you still chat up a supposed childhood friend, telling him you miss him, AND WISHED YOU GOT MARRIED TO HIM?

If your husband was doing same with another woman, would you feel comfortable about it?

Now, you want to buy another phone to continue your chats Abi?

If you want peace to reign, delete that "Childhood friend" from your life. That guy will ruin your marriage, sleep with you, and STILL NOT MARRY YOU. I'm telling you this as a guy

Don't destroy your life because of somebody else. Block that guy entirely from your sphere.

I can't believe I read such rubbish.

Na toto dey scratch her. She has herself a good thing, rather than build on it- she is pursuing man upandan. Mthcheew!!!

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 30, 2020
Women are perpetually pestered by the spirit of malcontentment.

@op. No. Of course your husband doesn't suspect you. He knows it was not you sending flirty messages to your ex. Continue not sending the messages and stay innocent and trustworthy.
Re: . by Kendumazy(m): 2:53pm On Jan 30, 2020
Radarada

1 Like

Re: . by toksbisola: 2:59pm On Jan 30, 2020
@Op; what I'm going to say, might sound a bit harsh but IT’S CALLED TOUGH LOVE; so bear with me; here we go. There must be something seriously wrong with you (No offense and hope no taken) as I really don’t know why you think that you can play with fire and not get burnt. You really think that this is a game right? First things first; TRY AND SEVER THIS SUDDEN CLOSE BOND YOU HAVE DEVELOPED WITH THIS YOUR EX. You know why; YOU ARE NOW A MARRIED WOMAN AND YOUR CLOSENESS SHOULD BE WITH HER HUSBAND AND NOT WITH ANY OTHER MAN. YOU TOOK A MARITAL VOW; LEARN TO KEEP YOUR MARITAL WOWS AS THEY WERE NOT TAKEN FOR THE FUN OF IT.

I can’t understand why men/women can’t let go of their EX’s especially when they’re now married to different people. Don’t men/women realise that if they were that good then they’ll have been married to their EX's and not someone else?

You have been married for 11 years what we call double digits and you are allowing yourself to get into a situation that you're now unable to handle effectively; hence your bringing it to NL. Your actions knowingly or unknowingly may lead to a wrong cause as you don’t seem to want to follow the advice of your husband to stop communicating with your EX. Your husband has warned you to stay away from your EX and stop communicating with him but you are determined to undermine your husband right? Trust me; it won’t end well. You even have the nerve to say you didn’t delete your chat with your EX. Goodness me, THE EFFRONTERY AND GUTS you have.

If this was your husband, and you find out that he is keeping a close friendship with another woman and that woman is not you, how would you feel? Would you like it? The saying do unto others what you want done to you comes to mind.

A married person just don’t wake up one morning and commits adultery, it all starts from somewhere which can be the “Hi I will like to be friends with you” and because a lot of people lack self-control, they engage in acts contrary to the marital vows they have taken. You have put yourself in a situation now where your husband is beginning to doubt you as you remain defiant and continue to refuse to stop communicating with your EX. I don’t understand why you are being this defiant and stubborn in your attitude. To the extent that you are now asking NLanders on what to do; and what to do is as simple as ABC; STOP COMMUNICATING WITH YOUR EX. HOW DIFFICULT IS THAT?

You better don’t let your husband begin to DOUBT what you say; neither let him begin harbouring TRUST ISSUES with you all because you couldn’t put an end to this rigmarole scenario you are getting yourself into albeit the seriousness of the relationship you are allowing to foster and develop with this your EX.

The way you are going, your husband will soon label you a cheat as it’s not only when you catch someone red-handed before you term it cheating. Emotionally, you are getting to a stage of cheating as you seem to enjoy having chats and getting the attention of this your EX. It’s imperative for one to learn to stay away from things that don’t belong to you i.e your EX as you are now a married woman to someone else.

Finally, DON’T BE THE ONE TO USE YOUR HAND TO BREAK YOUR UNION WITH YOUR STUBBORNNESS AND INABILITY TO CUT ALL COMMUNICATION WITH THIS YOUR SO CALLED EX AS REQUIRED BY YOUR HUSBAND. YOUR HUSBAND HAS A RIGHT TO TELL YOU TO STOP ALL CONTACTS WITH YOUR EX AS YOU ARE NOW HIS WIFE. YOU BETTER EXAMINE YOURSELF AND ASK WHY YOU ARE FINDING IT DIFFICULT TO SAY NO TO THE TEMPTATION THAT IS PLACED IN FRONT OF YOU. You can easily stop communicating with your EX if you want to (you are not chained to your EX) as the scenario is becoming unhealthy; but it’s obvious from your write-up that you are enjoying the flirtatious attention your EX is giving you. YOU BETTER RESPECT YOURSELF AND YOUR HUSBAND AND DON'T COME BACK HERE TO SAY YOU WEREN'T WARNED AS YOUR EYES WILL SOON CLEAR WHEN THIS YOUR SO CALLED CHILDHOOD FRIEND AKA YOUR EX GETS YOU INTO SERIOUS TROUBLE WITH YOUR HUSBAND.

I rest my case

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by izzou(m): 3:07pm On Jan 30, 2020
pocohantas:

I can't believe I read such rubbish.

Na toto dey scratch her. She has herself a good thing, rather than build on it- she is pursuing man upandan. Mthcheew!!!

grin grin grin

I pity her, no be small.

After many knacks from the childhood friend, na to abandon am, and she will be neither here nor there

Fly we no dey hear word, na him dey follow dead body enter grave
Re: . by 4tunebest(f): 3:30pm On Jan 30, 2020
PrincessJoyy:

I dragged with him but he overpowered me, I also tried to seize his phone but failed he even threatened to vacate the house for me at that ungodly hour if I continue with my madness.

Later now some people will come on nairaland to complain of how they are suffering from domestic violence from their husband. They won't remember to tell us the full story and the role they played in provoking the man to loose his self control.

Likewise a man that lacks self control and resorts to violating his wife physically due to provocation from the wife is not worthy to be called a man.
Re: . by PrimadonnaO(f): 3:54pm On Jan 30, 2020
I refuse to believe this story is authentic.

How can a wife be this foolish?

1 Like

Re: . by Stillthebest: 3:59pm On Jan 30, 2020
kiss

Your husband is a real man. Apologise , tell him the truth, and cut all ties with the said guy. Or simply do what your husband asks you to do- chose btw him n the said guy. Is that difficult to do? Or you just want to build house with a mould Hill?
Re: . by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 30, 2020
Person wife not girlfriend ooo that is still chatting with her ex boyfriend after eleven years of marriage. shocked shocked

By the time your husband flings you out of the house that is when your eyes will open

People like you that give women bad names. If the spark in your marriage is gone which one is more easier, running into the arms of your ex boyfriend or working it out with your husband.
Re: . by farady(m): 4:10pm On Jan 30, 2020
So what is difficult in severing ties with your childhood friend eh, madam? You even delete the chats - meaning the chats are not what the eyes can see, bah? Madam, please respect your husband, biko. Your closest friend should be your husband and that your childhood closest friend should be his wife period.

If you truly meant well, if both you and your childhood friend reside in the same city or town, you can invite him and his family for lunch to foster mutual friendship, so that your husband and him get along, with the ladies doing their thing. If both of you live in different towns and you want to connect, you simply call in the presence of your husband, talking with his wife, give the phone to your husband to say 'hi' I am very sure that if you did this, there is no way your husband will harbour things in his mind concerning your relationship with that guy.

For now, "it has spoil" Na damage control you go dey do now. You need to grow up, be responsible and act responsibly like a married woman of 11years. Stop being stubborn or else na you go still loose. Your husband seems to me like someone that has plan B, C, D..... up his sleeves. Be kiafu and take caution.
Re: . by Omar09(m): 4:49pm On Jan 30, 2020
virgoquin:

People like you that give women bad names. If the spark in your marriage is gone which one is more easier, running into the arms of your ex boyfriend or working it out with your husband.

Running into the arms of your ex boyfriend is easier.
Re: . by Omar09(m): 4:53pm On Jan 30, 2020
farady:
So what is difficult in severing ties with your childhood friend eh, madam? You even delete the chats - meaning the chats are not what the eyes can see, bah? Madam, please respect your husband, biko. Your closest friend should be your husband and that your childhood closest friend should be his wife period.

If you truly meant well, if both you and your childhood friend reside in the same city or town, you can invite him and his family for lunch to foster mutual friendship, so that your husband and him get along, with the ladies doing their thing. If both of you live in different towns and you want to connect, you simply call in the presence of your husband, talking with his wife, give the phone to your husband to say 'hi' I am very sure that if you did this, there is no way your husband will harbour things in his mind concerning your relationship with that guy.

For now, "it has spoil" Na damage control you go dey do now. You need to grow up, be responsible and act responsibly like a married woman of 11years. Stop being stubborn or else na you go still loose. Your husband seems to me like someone that has plan B, C, D..... up his sleeves. Be kiafu and take caution.

Do you know that she could ask the husband to speak with her said childhood friend and still be banging him behind her husband. Why will one who is married be friends with another of her past? She should ask herself why she didn't marry him. Men this thing called marriage hmm mum y has to accept my kids from baby mama or she's on her own.
Re: . by Anonymous29: 5:05pm On Jan 30, 2020
Leave your childhood friend alone biko!!! 'Ere kini aja bekun se'.
Is this your so called childhood friend not married ni? no use your hand go carry problem for your marriage. No let anyone decieve you ooo.
Re: . by babyfaceafrica: 5:08pm On Jan 30, 2020
Your husband lacks sense.... He should have dumped your sorry azz... Ungrateful wife!
Re: . by crackkhaus: 6:07pm On Jan 30, 2020
bukatyne:

Just one question.

In all honesty, why are you still chatting your ex?
See question grin

The feeling of being desired is something a lot of young married women love to explore. That even if they're married, they can still be the object of attraction for men...and whether it's just sexual attraction or genuine love, it doesn't matter.

It makes y'all feel good.
Re: . by Oluneutral: 6:18pm On Jan 30, 2020
You seems to have forgotten this golden rule....... DO UNTO OTHERS WHAT YOU WANT THEM DO UNTO YOU.

Can you take it if it's the other way round.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Mature Question(s) Should I Ask Him? / Why Do Most Married Couples Dont Kiss In Public / How Do You Handle S*xual Harassment By Your In-laws?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.