Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Dimeji Bankole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dimeji Bankole (859 Views)

Dimeji Bankole Celebrates His 46th Birthday Today! / Dimeji Bankole Finally Arrested By EFCC / House Speaker Dimeji Bankole (PDP) Has Lost! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dimeji Bankole by Meldrick(m): 2:29pm On Dec 10, 2010
Imeobong:

However, the Speaker advised the task force to consider the interest of generator and diesel dealers in the power sector reform if only to ensure that their “multi-million dollar per annum businesses do not perish”.

I'm sorry but I had to bring this up again even if it's a while. Maybe I was not in the country but flipping through the pages of the dailies and seeing this got me astonished.I asked myself, Is this the quality of leader we have. Is this not a registered criminal leading Nigeria's House of Representatives?

When we say the young people should take over from the old, Are these the kind oy young people that we should put our hopes on for a better Nigeria?

It's pathetic
Re: Dimeji Bankole by Ibime(m): 2:42am On Dec 11, 2010
Dineji Bankole with his gorilla face, wide mouth and crooked teeth. Not to mention his fake phune. How can good fruit fall from rotten tree?
Re: Dimeji Bankole by igbobuigbo: 2:46am On Dec 11, 2010
Ibime:

Dineji Bankole with his gorilla face, wide mouth and crooked teeth. Not to mention his fake phune. How can good fruit fall from rotten tree?

That fstranger and babapupa type of logic
Re: Dimeji Bankole by fstranger1: 4:18am On Dec 11, 2010
igbobuigbo:

That fstranger and babapupa type of logic

I do not agree with what he said

That apart, he is no worse than the Ibo goons who have ruled us in the past

As a matter of fact, he is better than people like Eva/Evans/Evan Enwerem, The Oyi of Oyi, Chuba Thief Okadigbo, and Pius Anyim Pius.

At least way better than the goon before him, Salisu Buhari.

So far he is still the most educated, most reliable, and most stable member of the House. It is premature to comment on a statement in isolation without understanding the context that warranted such statement.
Re: Dimeji Bankole by aljharem(m): 4:23am On Dec 11, 2010
Ibime:

gbammm grin grin grin

i want to ask why southerners are like this very ugly and everything has to do with oil to the yorubas

igbos are thieves and love money
Re: Dimeji Bankole by Nobody: 5:34am On Dec 11, 2010
http://www.tribune.com.ng/index.php/news/12761-18-companies-to-take-over-phcn-next-year-jonathans-aide

Written by Idowu Samuel, Abuja Thursday, 28 October 2010

THE Presidential Task Force on Power, on Wednesday, disclosed that not less than 18 companies were waiting to take over the Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) in a move by the Federal Government to fully privatise the company.

The task force also disclosed that the sum of $900 million (N135 billion) had been packaged as severance allowane for about 50,000  PHCN workers and other related firms in the power sector who were likely to be affected by the privatisation programme in the sector.

The Presidential Adviser on Power Sector, Professor Bart Nnaji, made this known during a meeting he had with the Speaker, House of Representatives, Honourable Dimeji Bankole.

However, the Speaker advised the task force to consider the interest of generator and diesel dealers in the power sector reform if only to ensure that their “multi-million dollar per annum businesses do not perish”.

Bankole said: “Some people are benefitting from the fact that there is no power and they are making a ridiculous amount of money. Now how are you going to accommodate these people to make sure that the legal business that they are doing based on the fact that there is no power does not suffer?”

so much for the benefits of western education etal.

meanwhile, saint gej is letting this thief buy his official residence.

muthafuca, how about accommodating the nigerian people and businesses who spend ridiculous amounts on money on generating their own power?

how are you going to counter the health ad environmental hazards that come with the proliferation of millions of generators

bloody disgrace to yorubas. animal.
Re: Dimeji Bankole by igbobuigbo: 5:36am On Dec 11, 2010
fstranger1:

So far he is still the most educated, most reliable, and most stable member of the House. It is premature to comment on a statement in isolation without understanding the context the warranted such statement.
(HIAM)RFLMAO
On whose account? Is that why they call him Bank-ole?
Bank-ole is the most notorious political thief in town. He has fought with virtually everyone in the house, including his Ogun state governor. Obviously, his education is a waste with such illiterate comment he made up there.
Re: Dimeji Bankole by rasputinn(m): 5:55am On Dec 11, 2010
fstranger1:

I do not agree with what he said

That apart, he is no worse than the Ibo goons who have ruled us in the past

As a matter of fact, he is better than people like Eva/Evans/Evan Enwerem, The Oyi of Oyi, Chuba Thief Okadigbo, and Pius Anyim Pius.

At least way better than the goon before him, Salisu Buhari.

So far he is still the most educated, most reliable, and most stable member of the House. It is premature to comment on a statement in isolation without understanding the context that warranted such statement.
alj harem:

gbammm grin grin grin

i want to ask why southerners are like this very ugly and everything has to do with oil to the yorubas

igbos are thieves and love money

It's lazy misleading,annoying,ethnic posts like this that piss me off,why not comment on the thread topic,must y'all derail topics on the alter of ethnicity the whole time, angry angrygosh
Re: Dimeji Bankole by rasputinn(m): 6:00am On Dec 11, 2010
igbobuigbo:

(HIAM)RFLMAO
On whose account? Is that why they call him Bank-ole?
Bank-ole is the most notorious political thief in town. He has fought with virtually everyone in the house, including his Ogun state governor. Obviously, his education is a waste with such illiterate comment he made up there.

Methinks his comments have more to do with dubeity than illiteracy
Obviously,the bribe-taking,money-stealing,rabble-rousing,colleague-fighting,women-battering,governor-fighting rascal has been compromised by the generator/NEPA cabal that has kept this nation in darkness for so long

I only hope we will not have him anywhere near that speaker's seat come 2011

Praying Ogun state indigenes to do the whole of us that singular favour

(1) (Reply)

The Break Of The Nation / Anambra Central:its All About Personality(ngige),not Party. / Demand For Cash By Legislators Play Key To Unpassed Bills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.