Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,152 members, 7,953,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:38 PM

Mothers, Fathers, Youth Corpers, Business Men And Women - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mothers, Fathers, Youth Corpers, Business Men And Women (234 Views)

Why Some Nigerian Men Are Not Biological Fathers Of Their Children – Psychologis / Different Types Of Nigerian Fathers And Their Characteristics - Meme Collection / The Top 10 Youngest Mothers In History And Their Ages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mothers, Fathers, Youth Corpers, Business Men And Women by Ryan03(f): 4:19pm On Jan 30, 2020
How small is #2 to you? Really small right? Now let me teach you what #2 can do. If you earn #2 every minute that automatically equals #180. Now we have 24hrs in a day, #180*24=4320.
This is the amount you can be making daily by registering in recharge and get paid. Remember, there is no short cut to success, you work for it. Come let me teach you how to work comfortably from wherever you are. Drop your contact for me to add you to the WhatsApp group

Re: Mothers, Fathers, Youth Corpers, Business Men And Women by Ryan03(f): 4:23pm On Jan 30, 2020
This are my earnings, the lowest you get from a direct sale is #2. Imagine making more of that per minutes

Re: Mothers, Fathers, Youth Corpers, Business Men And Women by Ryan03(f): 6:03pm On Jan 30, 2020
Dont be left out, make money today with RAGP

(1) (Reply)

Narcissists Only Weapon / To What Extent Does Nairaland Dictate Ur Daily Living, Thoughts & Interactions? / Ragp Earning Points Defined

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.