Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,746 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Enyinnaya Abaribe: The Igbo Man Doesn't Kneel For Anybody Except His Chi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enyinnaya Abaribe: The Igbo Man Doesn't Kneel For Anybody Except His Chi (61896 Views)

Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Addressing EndSARS Protesters At The National Assembly / Enyinnaya Abaribe Asked Buhari To Resign As President (Video) / DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe: The Igbo Man Doesn't Kneel For Anybody Except His Chi by EdiskyHarry: 8:03pm On Jan 30, 2020
Snipper007:

I said it, watch how the children of falling demons will start masturbating on this thread grin.
this is wickedness, may God punish whosoever did this to this innocent child

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe: The Igbo Man Doesn't Kneel For Anybody Except His Chi by Joel971: 8:04pm On Jan 30, 2020
solmus:
cool
You are a pig
Yeah right?!

how low is the standard of Governance in Abia, that a mere call for Buhari to be stoned or distribution of kerosene is now aplauded

Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe: The Igbo Man Doesn't Kneel For Anybody Except His Chi by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 8:08pm On Jan 30, 2020
Okoyiboz3:

Direct your ramblings to the shameless band of fools called the Ohaneze. They have been begging everyone for the Presidency.
The ohaneze don't represent the mind of the Igbo people. They're just same as other socio-cultural groups like afenifere

1 Like

Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe: The Igbo Man Doesn't Kneel For Anybody Except His Chi by solmus: 8:09pm On Jan 30, 2020
Joel971:

coward would always hide to comment not surprised
Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe: The Igbo Man Doesn't Kneel For Anybody Except His Chi by Snipper007: 8:09pm On Jan 30, 2020
EdiskyHarry:

this is wekedness, may God punish whosoever did this to this innocent child

Are you yaribanza.......? grin
Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe: The Igbo Man Doesn't Kneel For Anybody Except His Chi by Snipper007: 8:12pm On Jan 30, 2020
Now let's face the truth.... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe: The Igbo Man Doesn't Kneel For Anybody Except His Chi by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 30, 2020
okoroemeka:
what a wise man sees sitting down a kid cannot see it standing on top of a mango tree,so you seriously think the former deputy governor is talking about physical kneeling down,don't deceive yourself it goes far deeper than that,the inconvenient truth is that the igbos have an unshakeable belief in human development and the uncrushable mindset of a set of people that must thrive against all unbelievable odds.

I guess Humility, the chief of all virtues isn't exactly your strong suit, is it?

It is always sweetest when others sing your praise than when you do it and are forcing others to agree with you.

It is when you don't really have much achievements that you start making noise to get other people's attention.

If you are a people of achievers you don't need to scream your lungs out from the rooftops. Your achievements will do that for you.

You boast that your business acumen is second to none in the whole of Africa, yet the first three richest men in Africa, none is Igbo. Even the first three richest individuals in Nigeria are not Igbos.

Humility is a virtue that the Igbo ethnic group in general has lost.

And that's not a compliment in case you were thinking it was.

3 Likes

Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe: The Igbo Man Doesn't Kneel For Anybody Except His Chi by YeribanzavsAfon: 8:14pm On Jan 30, 2020
HAKYN1:

Osu, your fathers are documented cowards fact and not fiction but then what is the level of development in Abia?

Yeribanza permanent slave tribe of the Fulanis, what is in Abia is better than what is in Osun zombie!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe: The Igbo Man Doesn't Kneel For Anybody Except His Chi by Monday60655(m): 8:19pm On Jan 30, 2020
What is the relationship between this your long old episode and the tweet from Femi Fani Kayode.
Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe: The Igbo Man Doesn't Kneel For Anybody Except His Chi by gidgiddy: 8:26pm On Jan 30, 2020
Some people are so blind that they dont know that in all the pictures of people bowing to Kanu, Kanu was actually praying or blessing. Igbos kneel or bow for prayer or blessings, but they dont kneel to people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe: The Igbo Man Doesn't Kneel For Anybody Except His Chi by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 30, 2020
antadiop2:

Read my questions again and give pointed answers to them.

Mind you I’m aware of of what you posted above and yes Gen Effiong read those out to the world and it’s on video etc.
But what you’re not aware of is that they were forced into that position, they thought they were at Dodan barrack for negotiations.

Read Gen Obasanjo’s my command and Brig Pat Awuna’s book as well.

In total you’ve posted a speech made after the war was called off.

God bless

This person is in denial. O ma se o.

If they thought they were in Dodan barracks for negotiation as you claim, why did Ojukwu run away?

Wasn't he in the best position to negotiate on behalf of Biafra?

And when Effiong and his people saw that they were tricked, why didn't they continue to war when they got home.

You have been lying to yourself for a long time bro.

You asked the other guy to show proof that Biafra surrendered.

Now, show us proof that the Biafran warlords were forced at gunpoint to read and sign a document signifying the end of Biafra and all hostilities.

3 Likes

Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe: The Igbo Man Doesn't Kneel For Anybody Except His Chi by Halexgos3(m): 8:28pm On Jan 30, 2020
FrLukas:

I guess Humility, the chief of all virtues isn't exactly your strong suit, is it?

It is always sweetest when others sing your praise than when you do it and are forcing others to agree with you.

It is when you don't really have much achievements that you start making noise to get other people's attention.

If you are a people of achievers you don't need to scream your lungs out from the rooftops. Your achievements will do that for you.

You boast that your business acumen is second to none in the whole of Africa, yet the first three richest men in Africa, none is Igbo. Even the first three richest individuals in Nigeria are not Igbos.

What is this one saying?
Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe: The Igbo Man Doesn't Kneel For Anybody Except His Chi by Halexgos3(m): 8:30pm On Jan 30, 2020
FrLukas:

If they thought they were in Dodan barracks for negotiation as you claim, why did Ojukwu run away?

And when Effiong and his people saw that they were tricked, why didn't they continue to war when they got home.

Now, show us proof that the Biafran warlords were forced at gunpoint to read and sign a document signifying the end of Biafra and all hostilities.
What is this one saying?
Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe: The Igbo Man Doesn't Kneel For Anybody Except His Chi by CSTR2: 8:32pm On Jan 30, 2020
An igbo proverb say when an oracle gets full of itself, we would show it the tree it was carved from.

2 Likes

Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe: The Igbo Man Doesn't Kneel For Anybody Except His Chi by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 30, 2020
Halexgos3:

What is this one saying?

Sorry, I can't translate that into Igbo. You'll have to wait for someone to help you out there.

Shalom.

2 Likes

Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe: The Igbo Man Doesn't Kneel For Anybody Except His Chi by YeribanzavsAfon: 8:37pm On Jan 30, 2020
It only takes a man of courage to ask a president in the calibre of Buhari to resign in the midst of his rubber stamp subjects in the senate chamber..

This level of courage will continue to elude the entire yoruba race and this is why they are not happy when they see brave Igbos doing what they can only imagine lying down on their beds, they wish it was their tribe men's doings but a Lion cannot give birth to a Goat, a Snake must give birth to something long........ grin

1 Like

Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe: The Igbo Man Doesn't Kneel For Anybody Except His Chi by joefelin2345: 8:44pm On Jan 30, 2020
FrLukas:

Dear Nairalanders, these type of posts will not help us. Let's us respect ourselves n stop being ethnocentric. I am a Yoruba, went to UNN n did my NYSC in Kadawa Kano state. I had also have other opportunities to travel to other parts of the country. Every tribes in Nigeria has good n bad people. I will enjoy everyone to read Arthur Nwankwo's book: Nigeria The Challenge of Biafra to borrow some lessons from it. It was these types of posts that led to killing of more than 3m innocent souls in the senseless civil war of the late 1960s. Let us see good things in other tribes n work together towards the betterment of our great nation. Thank you n God bless you all real good.
Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe: The Igbo Man Doesn't Kneel For Anybody Except His Chi by Mosco100(m): 8:45pm On Jan 30, 2020
J111333:
Oh yes we don't.

Those who mock us about the civil war which we held down for good three years can never last 24hours in a war with the rest of the country.
If we had really fought only Nigeria, we would have destroyed them, but the truth is that we were fighting Britain, Russia, Egypt.

2 Likes

Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe: The Igbo Man Doesn't Kneel For Anybody Except His Chi by Nature8(m): 8:55pm On Jan 30, 2020
PapaBaby:

Are you from Illorin? How far with the caliphate?
grin

1 Like

Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe: The Igbo Man Doesn't Kneel For Anybody Except His Chi by Jaapu: 9:14pm On Jan 30, 2020
wirinet:

OK I now understand, their "chi" God is Nnamdi Kanu.

This people get poop for brain o.
Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe: The Igbo Man Doesn't Kneel For Anybody Except His Chi by antadiop2: 9:26pm On Jan 30, 2020
[quote author=Halexgos3 post=86244429]
What is this one saying

Sorry I erroneously answered you

God bless
Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe: The Igbo Man Doesn't Kneel For Anybody Except His Chi by antadiop2: 9:27pm On Jan 30, 2020
FrLukas:

Let me ignore most parts of your post as it shows you have not read upto 5 books on the civil war, my guess entirely.
But yes they weren’t held at gun point but there was a shouting match between the Biafran contingent and Gen Obasanjo where he suggested they return to the field and continue fighting and surrender when they lose.

Look reading and research is very hard for Nigerians to do hence it’s easier to hurl insults instead of intellect.

Read my command by Obasanjo and my memoirs by brig anwunah. The facts are documented.

I’m also aware that non igbos love to hear the ojukwu ran away version of the war etc but any serious student of history will see the dispassionate facts for themselves.

So my proofs are in the books quoted find them and read them. Also read joe achuzie’s interview on Biafran war.

God bless
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe: The Igbo Man Doesn't Kneel For Anybody Except His Chi by LabDNA: 9:29pm On Jan 30, 2020
solmus:

chest beating after lossing isnt allowed, please be warned

You sound pained, I guess you are yoruba muslim..

2 Likes

Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe: The Igbo Man Doesn't Kneel For Anybody Except His Chi by ChoCho54(f): 9:32pm On Jan 30, 2020
wirinet:

OK I now understand, their "chi" God is Nnamdi Kanu.
Yes. Just as buhari is your chi

1 Like

Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe: The Igbo Man Doesn't Kneel For Anybody Except His Chi by LabDNA: 9:35pm On Jan 30, 2020
tartar9:
You're correct,they don't kneel to anybody except god nnamdi kalu whom we bow and lick his feet.
cool

Abokina muslim, MNK is seen as an embodiment of the Biafran spirit, they bow to Biafra when they bow to him. Biafra is their 'Chi', MNK is just a mortal vehicle that carries the 'unkillable spirit of Biafra'

Even with this basic explanation, I'm not deluded enough to be hopeful that you have a head, good enough to grasp the points made, like most muslim tribes men, and ewedu gobblers. grin

1 Like

Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe: The Igbo Man Doesn't Kneel For Anybody Except His Chi by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 30, 2020
JayEntaur:
"Late President Yar’adua – whom he called a “great man.”

I concur with the above. A good man, even in death, is recognized as such.

President Umar Musa Yar'adua left a great legacy for his kids. He's one President loved by most of the people.
A very great man, indeed!

he had good intentions for Nigeria but Sickness didn't let him accomplish them...So sad!

1 Like

Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe: The Igbo Man Doesn't Kneel For Anybody Except His Chi by leokid866: 9:42pm On Jan 30, 2020
Mosco100:
If we had really fought only Nigeria, we would have destroyed them, but the truth is that we were fighting Britain, Russia, Egypt.
Lol like the biafran side did not have allies.....please go sit and read up on history.
Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe: The Igbo Man Doesn't Kneel For Anybody Except His Chi by bizzibodi(m): 9:45pm On Jan 30, 2020
Mad fkk is chi & God one & d same?
Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe: The Igbo Man Doesn't Kneel For Anybody Except His Chi by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 30, 2020
antadiop2:

Let me ignore most parts of your post as it shows you have not read upto 5 books on the civil war, my guess entirely.
But yes they weren’t held at gun point but there was a shouting match between the Biafran contingent and Gen Obasanjo where he suggested they return to the field and continue fighting and surrender when they lose.

Look reading and research is very hard for Nigerians to do hence it’s easier to hurl insults instead of intellect.

Read my command by Obasanjo and my memoirs by brig anwunah. The facts are documented.

I’m also aware that non igbos love to hear the ojukwu ran away version of the war etc but any serious student of history will see the dispassionate facts for themselves.

So my proofs are in the books quoted find them and read them. Also read joe achuzie’s interview on Biafran war.

God bless

Of course you read Obasanjo's book, My Command. I have read it. I have also read Alabi Isama's book, "A tragedy of Victory". One of the most complete first eye witness narrative of what happened at the theatre of war.

That book has over a thousand real life war pictures taken by the author himself. It was him and Akinrinade who did most of the job before Obasanjo, came and took victory for what he did not do.

If as you claim you have read many of the civil war memoirs and books and you haven't read that of Alabi Isama, then I have to admit to you that you haven't read any.

The book is out in the stores. Go get one and read. Then maybe you will see the war from another perspective.

Note that while Akinrinade and Alabi Isama engaged the female members of the military in dignifying duties, Obasanjo got there and turned them to easy lay for the tired soldiers. I bet Obasanjo didn't include that in his "My Command".

I have read both. And I can authoritatively tell you that you haven't read any civil war book if that's the only one you read.

Go get Isama's book and come back for a debate.

You said there was a shouting match. After the shouting match, the Biafran side signed that the war was over. Does that make sense to you?

What were they shouting over?

What was the topic of discussion that led to the shouting match.

We have pictures of Obasanjo signing and receiving the surrender of Biafran soldiers.

Where are the pictures of the shouting match?

Oh btw, Ojukwu didn't run away. He flew away.

3 Likes

Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe: The Igbo Man Doesn't Kneel For Anybody Except His Chi by leokid866: 9:49pm On Jan 30, 2020
antadiop2:

God bless
"They weren’t held at gun point but there was a shouting match between the Biafran contingent and Gen Obasanjo where he suggested they return to the field and continue fighting and surrender when they lose" you shot yourself with this.....if it was sure for them why didn't they refuse the deal and return to the field? You have no point with your own write up....please try again.
Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe: The Igbo Man Doesn't Kneel For Anybody Except His Chi by antadiop2: 9:55pm On Jan 30, 2020
leokid866:

Lol like the biafran side did not have allies.....please go sit and read up on history.

But you’re wrong and he’s right! If Biafra had allies as you said why were they always short of weapons and why did they not ever have game changing and war winning weapons?

But Nigeria on the other hand was armed to teeth by world powers.

The British sold weapons at 75% discount to Nigeria, virtually free and even ran out of ammunition to sell it sold its own armed forces munitions.
Russia sold heavy guns 122mm artillery pieces the best at the time and mig and illyshin fighter jets and got the unfinished Ajaokuta steel complex.
But Biafra manufactured 56% of her own war weapons and bought 40% on the black market at exorbitant prices and the rest from France etc.

God bless
Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe: The Igbo Man Doesn't Kneel For Anybody Except His Chi by antadiop2: 10:00pm On Jan 30, 2020
leokid866:

"They weren’t held at gun point but there was a shouting match between the Biafran contingent and Gen Obasanjo where he suggested they return to the field and continue fighting and surrender when they lose" you shot yourself with this.....if it was sure for them why didn't they refuse the deal and return to the field? You have no point with your own write up....please try again.

You haven’t been following the debate from the beginning. I said from the start that Biafra had already called off the war ! So why would they return to a war they’ve already called off ?

Hence no one on this forum has been able to answer my first question?

Which battle did Nigeria win to end the Biafran war ?
Please name the battle the date it took place and location it took place.

I tired of the hide and seek comments. If I don’t get a factual and historical answer, I’m out folks.

God bless you all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Secret Agony Of Diezani Alison-madueke's Husband / President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) / List Of Agencies And Departments Under Fayemi, As A Minister Of Solid Minerals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.