Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Daily Income Goals - What It Really Means - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Daily Income Goals - What It Really Means (917 Views)

Your Passive Income Goals + Making Money Online / Tips For Achieving Your Financial Goals In 2019 / Make Legal Daily income from Paxful. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daily Income Goals - What It Really Means by Spyron(m): 5:32pm On Jan 30, 2020
Can you lend me a minute of your time?

I want to show you another simple but effective income principle that you've been igjoring.

I believe it will help you build massive wealth and attain financial freedom in record time.
Do read to the end.

The core important things of life are done daily..

You eat daily right?
You bath daily right?
You breath daily right?

But some people don't know that it is equally important to put daily conscious attention to their finance and income.

How do you eat a cow? By swallowing the full cow? You have to cut it down to small pieces and munch it right?

How do you hit your yearly income goals?
It is by chopping it down into daily income goals..shikina.

When you set a monthly financial goal, break it down to daily goals and it would be easier attainable.

If your income goal is to make N1,000,000 this month, divide it by the number of days in the month; that will be around N33,000

Now ask yourself these

Can what I am offering (product/service) bring in N33,000 daily?

If it can't, how can you improve your value, price or reach more people??

How many people do I need to buy my product daily to hit my daily income goal?

Let's say you have a 3k digital product, you will need to sell it to 11 people daily to hit your daily income goal right?

And if the digital course is now 10k, you only need 4 people to hit your goal.

And if you work by the hour, let's say you work 10 productive hours daily.

That's make your 1 hour worth N3,300.
Don't collect anything less than that.

Chopping down your goals to daily pieces will help you live in the now and make you accountable for your actions everyday.

The truth is, if you are hitting your daily income goals, you will also be crashing your weekly, monthly and yearly goals.

I remain your C.I.O (Chief Impact Officer)
Ekechukwu Chukwuemeka (Uncle Emmie)
The Doyen of Copywriting.

I will be glad to have you on my February $10 daily challenge called the school of millionaires

Your involvement means you are only committing me to help you.

The challenge starts next tomorrow 1st February.

Tomorrow is the last day for those who want to participate.
https:///2348063603645?text=Hello%20Emmie%20I%20want%20to%20join%20the%20challenge
Re: Daily Income Goals - What It Really Means by Spyron(m): 12:35pm On Mar 06, 2020
My *FREE* podcast content creation class starts tonight by 8pm. Once it's 8pm, the link will be revoked and entry closed.

If you miss this free training, I don't know where else you'd catch this fire �.

Duration: 25mins.

Tonight, I'll be teaching you on

�Content creation for podcasts
�How to set up
�What you need and inexpensive alternatives
�Strategies for audience attraction
�How to monetize your podcast
�Softwares and secret techniques I use

Meet us @ https://vars.us/QY6vP
Re: Daily Income Goals - What It Really Means by Spyron(m): 5:52am On Mar 13, 2020
Uncle Emmie will be unveiling the template for making millions through organic traffic.

He will be teaching 20 ways to get free organic traffic without spending money running facebook ads.

This training is for people who want to generate organic traffic to their online business no matter what you sell.

Here's the deal, if we hit 100, the training fee will be slashed from N5,000 to N1,000.

Let's make it happen, click on the link to join:

https://vars.us/nbFAA
Re: Daily Income Goals - What It Really Means by Spyron(m): 3:24pm On Jun 15, 2020
It all feels scary until you start.

As humans, sometimes we are scared of starting out with something we desire. Our desire should be strong enough to make us see it as "the more we are scared to start, the more we should be encouraged to put together the resources and contacts that will make us successful."

I strongly believe you have to enjoy the way you start, because the way you start really matters and it determines the way you end.

Success is a progressive activity. When you start you keep progressing. So are other activities that are meant to keep us successful.

One of the easiest and most certified ways to get cash flowing is creating digital products.

Digital products are simply products that can be consumed in their digital form.

Creating digital products has nothing to do with you being a techie.

The coolest thing about creating digital products is that you get so many people to know you, either what you created is for free or paid, in a very short period of time.

You don't have to be interviewed in a magazine, you don't have to be called on television. In fact these are just traditional means which are rarely as fast as digital means.

You don't need years of experiences in creating your digital product, in fact you can start creating your digital product now.

Digital products can be in written, audio and visual.

We have audio courses,video course, e-mail courses, ebooks etc

However before creating your digital product, you have to consider how popular the problem you are trying to figure is.

Can your digital product solve people's problem in the long term?

Once you have figured that out, you then have to be certain your digital product is much in need.

You could use SEMrush, Udemy,Teachable to actually check if people are actually searching for what you are trying to solve, you don't want to invest either your sweat or money and then not make money.

Once you have figured the popularity in search of your digital product, you will have to give your digital product a suitable name and one that really makes your digital product stand out.

Your digital product title must not be broad.

It must not be complex

Be careful of clichés etc.

Download guide 1: https://vars.us/c11kA
Download guide 2: https://vars.us/q1ZeS
Click the link to get yours now

A GLIMPSE SUMMARY OF WHAT THIS COURSE COVERS;

�Basic knowledge of digital products

�How to come up with a profitable digital product idea

�Characteristics of a profitable digital product

�How to create an irresistible title for your digital products

�How to create digital products

�How to organise your information in an eBook

�How to create audio programs

�How to create podcasts video with your smartphone

�How to create video courses

�How to edit videos with Kinemaster

�How to create voice over video

�How to record screencast videos

�PowerPoint video tutorials

�Pros and cons of creating eBooks and video courses

�How to store your video courses

�Pricing your digital products

�7 pricing strategies for your digital products

�How to increase the value of your digital products

�How to launch and promote your digital product

�Creating your lead magnet

�How to create a landing page

�Ways to drive traffic to your landing page

�Four important pages you need to sell your digital products

�How to write emails that will get people to read

�How to sell through emails even if you have a small list

�8 days launch strategy

�MailChimp Video Tutorial

�Facebook Ads Video Tutorial

�Places to promote your digital products

�How to promote your digital product and rake in sales using Facebook ads-complete video tutorial

Download link 1: https://vars.us/c11kA
Download link 2: https://vars.us/q1ZeS
Click the link to get yours now

The 'Mega Bonuses' that comes with this course includes:

�Facebook Ads Tutorial (which is necessary for you to know how to market your digital products using Facebook ads)

�How to create landing pages

�How to build your email list

�WordPress Mastery

�How to create a page

�Working with Themes, Menu and Widget

�How to install and activate plugins

�A hour plus video tutorial on how to design professional websites with Elementor and installing Elementor plugins

�30 mega video courses on YouTube channel creation

�Advanced Social Media Marketing - How to Lead, Launch and Manage a Successful Social Media Program

�Twitter Marketing Guide

�Creative Facebook Advertising

�20 Digital Product Ideas

�Utilizing Facebook For Your Digital Marketing Business

�Facebook Ads Authority

�Instagram Power

�You would get a free course that will teach you how to write a compelling killer sales copy without having to be a copywriter or hire one or you could just learn to be one by yourself since you just have to learn the basic formats towards showing in a strategic way how your digital product can be very helpful to your target audience.

What more could you ever need to make a stunning digital product?

Use any of the links above to gain access to your copy.

NB: Deadline for discount price of N1,995 ends on Wednesday 17th June 2020.
Re: Daily Income Goals - What It Really Means by Spyron(m): 12:43pm On Jun 29, 2020
It's a bright new week with lots of sparkling blessings. I welcome you onboard.

Despite what you see around, don't give up. Restrategise and keep moving.

Those who are deeply interested in
• Becoming a digital marketer.
• Wish to set up their digital marketing agencies up and running in within the next 2 days.
• Wish to earn almost immediately from their digital marketing career.

For everyone who will grab this paid offer within the next 24hours, I will personally send you an invite into how to start earning as soon as you are done learning from the paid product.

https://vars.us/QGL9T

The course teaches you how to confidently run your ads as a professional on

• Facebook
• YouTube
• Instagram
• Google

Do well to check out the link as the offer expires in 24 hours.

Re: Daily Income Goals - What It Really Means by Spyron(m): 10:48am On Jul 06, 2020
The most powerful thing you need to know about social media is its power to attract THE EYE BALLS.

For example, you have a shop and you don't know how to get customers to your shop, one of the fastest and sure way to do that is to get social media exposure and divert them to your shop. If no one is buying, you'll not make sales.

Today is the day you'll finally learn all about the Big 5 Digital Platforms and the most advanced strategies to go about digital marketing on these platforms either for your business or for your clients.

Frankly, growing your business has never been this easy.

In this course, you will learn the most recent strategies for marketing on the Big 5 Social Media Platforms

You will have practical step-by-step strategies and use them to grow your business or digital marketing career.

Even if you’ve never posted a single thing on social media before, you can turn this to a passion and make huge profits.

With this course, you can
• Become an independent digital marketer
• Set up your digital marketing agency
• Earn almost immediately from your digital marketing career.

For everyone who will grab this paid offer within the next 24hours, I will personally send you an invite into how to start earning as soon as you are done learning from the paid product.

This course teaches you how to confidently run your ads as a professional on

• Facebook
• Instagram
• LinkedIn
• Google
• YouTube

Do well to check the link as the offer expires in next 24 hours and you'll not have access to this again.

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Female Computer Graduate Who Makes Shoes For A Living (photos) / How Has Corona Virus Affected Your Business? / Valid, Updated And Accurate Nigeria Email Lists Database + Bonuses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.