Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Sending Sms To Any Network From Your Mobile Now Costs N2 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Sending Sms To Any Network From Your Mobile Now Costs N2 (2939 Views)

Airtel Offers More Data (4.5GB Now Costs N2000 Only) / Microsoft Office Mobile Now Free On Android And Ipads! / How To Hide Number While Sending Sms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sending Sms To Any Network From Your Mobile Now Costs N2 by TimoBriggs: 3:39pm On Dec 10, 2010
For this Festive Periods, SMS now costs Two naira (N2)  from your Blackberrys, Nokia and samsung phones to any network. Simple, just point your mobile browser to http://pockeybox.nairangage.com or download PocketBox . Visit http://pocketbox.nairangage.com for more details.

Wise Word : If it's too expensive to say it , then SMS it.

SMS units have no minimum purchase units and dey neva expire.
Re: Sending Sms To Any Network From Your Mobile Now Costs N2 by TundeBash: 6:05pm On Dec 17, 2010
Can i send sms to my mobile phone contacts ?
Re: Sending Sms To Any Network From Your Mobile Now Costs N2 by TimoBriggs: 6:08pm On Dec 17, 2010
Yes you can and even create groups. it's a smarter way to send sms to any network instead of the regular N7 for those of us that use sms to communicate a lot
Re: Sending Sms To Any Network From Your Mobile Now Costs N2 by donbanj(m): 3:51pm On Dec 18, 2010
is this stuff a form of bulk sms? can i use it with any network?
Re: Sending Sms To Any Network From Your Mobile Now Costs N2 by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 19, 2010
how do i get an acct with ngagesms and where can 1 get the svouchers? Has this app being tested n found working?
Re: Sending Sms To Any Network From Your Mobile Now Costs N2 by TimoBriggs: 12:44pm On Dec 20, 2010
This app is on OVI Store and getjar. Its not a test app, its was released globally in 2009 with a GNU license. To get sVouchers in Nigeria, you will need to check if you have an agent near you or alternatively , you can get sms units when you make equivalent naira deposit at any of the Banks designated on the website. You can check http://pocketbox.nairangage.com/buysms.html for clearer details
Re: Sending Sms To Any Network From Your Mobile Now Costs N2 by WackyJ1(m): 5:27pm On Dec 20, 2010
Free sms to any network in nigeria. mjoy.com
Re: Sending Sms To Any Network From Your Mobile Now Costs N2 by TundeBash: 6:04pm On Dec 21, 2010
i was able to purchase 100 units of this pocketbox sms for N200. Its just worth to mention here that it enables me send SMS from my mobile phone to any network with my preferred Sender name and @N2. I have still have 61 units and no issues yet. But i am still keeping my fingers crossed and watching it closely before i draw a conclusion. Any other users ? lets have ur views too.
Re: Sending Sms To Any Network From Your Mobile Now Costs N2 by TimoBriggs: 5:42pm On Dec 24, 2010
Tunde, I can assure you will not have any issues with it. Its just cheaper sms  to any network from your mobile, for sms freaks like us
Re: Sending Sms To Any Network From Your Mobile Now Costs N2 by TundeBash: 1:36pm On Dec 28, 2010
Thnx
Re: Sending Sms To Any Network From Your Mobile Now Costs N2 by Jibson999(m): 4:53pm On Dec 28, 2010
guys couldnt download it even afta d registration
Re: Sending Sms To Any Network From Your Mobile Now Costs N2 by Sadusalam: 8:41pm On Dec 28, 2010
Not bad. Thanks
Re: Sending Sms To Any Network From Your Mobile Now Costs N2 by Nobody: 6:14am On Dec 29, 2010
So people still pay to send sms ? I can't remember when last I paid for sending sms when mjoy and naijanimi is there.
Re: Sending Sms To Any Network From Your Mobile Now Costs N2 by juliusg: 7:35am On Dec 29, 2010
@ tosag:
Pls my man, which one is mjoy and naijanimi? Pls Enlighting me.
Re: Sending Sms To Any Network From Your Mobile Now Costs N2 by WackyJ1(m): 1:28pm On Dec 29, 2010
tosag:

So people still pay to send sms ? I can't remember when last I paid for sending sms when mjoy and naijanimi is there.
I wonder o o
julius_g:

@ tosag:
Pls my man, which one is mjoy and naijanimi? Pls Enlighting me.
www.mjoy.com is a site from which you can send sms to any network in nigeria and even to overseas. There is no cost at all, all you have to do is click on the adverts to get more credits. 1sms- 10credits, 1ad-10credits.
Re: Sending Sms To Any Network From Your Mobile Now Costs N2 by Jibson999(m): 2:02pm On Dec 29, 2010
tosag:

i tink d app is beta cos u dont need to visit any site and its averagely cheap
Re: Sending Sms To Any Network From Your Mobile Now Costs N2 by Nobody: 6:22am On Dec 30, 2010
mjoy wth their ads turn me off, @jibs
Re: Sending Sms To Any Network From Your Mobile Now Costs N2 by WackyJ1(m): 8:05pm On Dec 30, 2010
Aique:

mjoy wth their ads turn me off, @jibs
A small price to pay for quick and easy delivery
Re: Sending Sms To Any Network From Your Mobile Now Costs N2 by TundeBash: 11:26am On Jan 10, 2011
Anyway, I have not had any issue with PocketBox services. sms delivery is almost instantaneous and @ N2 per sms to any network ,its very cheap compared to how much i use to send sms to glo from my airtel line. Contacting them for Support is fantastic and very prompt. I really cant have all these with a free sms provider, cos one cant even hold them for anything. Its not even polite sending sms to people and forcing adverts on them, I mean adverts that you dont even know the content of.
Re: Sending Sms To Any Network From Your Mobile Now Costs N2 by Jibson999(m): 9:53pm On Jan 10, 2011
guyz my app no dey work. whenva i open it it just shows me error
Re: Sending Sms To Any Network From Your Mobile Now Costs N2 by DotunesP: 12:49pm On Jan 12, 2011
Jibson999:

guyz my app no dey work. whenva i open it  it just shows me error

From My experience using mobile apps like my mobile dict, if you notice any issues with your app (although i dont) , no give yourself wahala  just delete it, download and reinstall a fresh version. the size of the app is very small, no long thing . But Check if all your other apps are running to be sure its not your phone.
Re: Sending Sms To Any Network From Your Mobile Now Costs N2 by Jibson999(m): 5:55pm On Jan 12, 2011
trying dat
Re: Sending Sms To Any Network From Your Mobile Now Costs N2 by TundeBash: 3:02pm On Jan 21, 2011
I got a newsletter  from PocketBox website informing me on how  to activate my free app . I upgraded to the premium version and SMS now costs N1 --i mean One naira from my mobile phone to any  network in Nigeria. My Brother is still using the free version i gave to him and thats still N2 sha. The Premium version also has access  to facebook,skype , Gtalk and Ymessenger , though it takes a while for Skype and Gtalk to connect. U cld  Check it out @ http://pocketbox.nairangage.com/license.html     , Their Blog says there will soon be PocketBox IM chat among pocketbox users so i am  keeping my fingers crossed on when i can have non social network dependent access to a whole lot of the dudes , i cant reach on my BBM.
Re: Sending Sms To Any Network From Your Mobile Now Costs N2 by TimoBriggs: 5:51pm On Jan 24, 2011
TundeBash, If you read the newsletter closely, its actually a reward scheme who have used quite a number of units on the free version. I think you need to qualify before you can send at N1, i got the newsletter too because i use PocketBox sms  a lot, but my pal still sends his SMS @ N2 cos he's kind of a  new user. I think your post should have been  "Still N2 but N1 for Premium Users".
Re: Sending Sms To Any Network From Your Mobile Now Costs N2 by cardoso111(m): 3:44am On May 15, 2011
Timobiggs,i still cant use my sms on my fone

(1) (Reply)

Glo 4gb / Does Gtb Naira Master Card Still Works For Payment In Aliexpress Presently? / Did You Know Glo Is Censoring Your Browsing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.