Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,176 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Feeling Stressed, Anxious, Pain And Battling With Insomnia, CBD Oil Can Help You - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Feeling Stressed, Anxious, Pain And Battling With Insomnia, CBD Oil Can Help You (206 Views)

Samsu Oil Can Now Be Ordered And Delivered Worldwide Within 3 Hours To 4 Days. / No Medicine, Cream Or Oil Can Grow The P*nis. It's Scam - Nigerian Doctor To Men / Man Battling With His Life After Bragging And Drinking 6 Bottles Of 42% Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Feeling Stressed, Anxious, Pain And Battling With Insomnia, CBD Oil Can Help You by josefprinx: 6:31pm On Jan 30, 2020
The Health Benefits of CBD Oil and why you should start using today,

Do you know why CBD oil is so popular?

I know you’ve heard lots of stories about the benefits of CBD, but why do people really use it?

Although cannabis has been used medicinally for thousands of years, the research is stepping up.

Scientists all over the world are studying ways to use CBD to treat any number of conditions.

If you struggle with the following problems, then CBD oil may be a solution worth checking out.

Pain And Inflammation

Pain reduction is one of the main reasons people use CBD.

The sporting industry is a major market that’s using CBD oil to address localized pain.

CBD reduces pain and inflammation and speeds up the healing process when muscles and joints are stressed through intense exercise.

It’s also known to reduce chronic pain in conditions like arthritis. It does this primarily by curbing inflammation that can trigger waves of pain through your body.

Anxiety And Mood Swings

CBD oil is known as a relaxant which positively impacts the serotonin receptors in the human brain.

The general effect seems to be an improvement in a person's emotional state and well-being.

For example, an NIH study on social anxiety disorder found that, by giving CBD to patients, they could lower anxiety levels associated with public speaking.

This review also found that CBD may reduce anxiety-related behaviors in several other conditions:

Post-traumatic stress disorder

general anxiety disorder

panic disorder

obsessive-compulsive disorder

There’s good evidence to suggest that CBD can help lift your spirits, improve your mood and positively impact your behavior.

Anti Seizure And Anti Epileptic

In June 2018, the FDA-approved Epidiolex, a CBD-based drug.

Epidiolex is the first drug that contains only CBD and the first one derived directly from the cannabis plant itself.

Epidiolex was approved for the treatment of seizures in people suffering from two rare forms of epilepsy.

Many epilepsy patients who use CBD experienced a significant reduction in seizure activity.

When combined with other forms of treatment, CBD is found to be far more effective at treating certain forms of epilepsy.

CBD users report other benefits too, (such as improved sleep) although more research is needed before a firm conclusion is reached.

CBD has been observed to help reduce stress, which in turn can help improve sleep quality and combat insomnia.

Don’t get me wrong.

I’m not suggesting you race out to purchase CBD for any condition I’ve mentioned here.

If you’re looking for an alternative to prescription painkillers, sleeping tablets or you’re not responding to traditional medication, then consider CBD oil.

CBD is generally very safe, but you need to be aware of any other drug interactions or side effects.

Talk to a Doctor who is aware of CBD and can discuss the subject knowledgeably with you.

Let me know if you’ve tried CBD Oil for therapeutic use.

Until next time.

All the best,
Joseph Adesida
www.cbdoilnigeria.com
WhatsApp or call 08166878231

1 Share

Re: Feeling Stressed, Anxious, Pain And Battling With Insomnia, CBD Oil Can Help You by Erika7788: 7:05pm On Feb 24, 2020
I know about the benefits of CBD oil from my own experience. It helps me to beat sleeplessness and relieve pain. But I agree that it is important to use only the best CBD products . Personally I found out about the most popular brands and the difference between them before using the oil. And I want to add that different oils can have different effect.

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Lagos State To Quarantine Chinese Returnees, WHO declares emergency / Cure To All Degenerative Aliment / Strange Disease In Benue Suspected To Be Chemical Poisoning, Not Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.