Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

I Didn't Jump Bail, Soldiers Came To My House To Kill Me - Nnamdi Kanu Replies - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn't Jump Bail, Soldiers Came To My House To Kill Me - Nnamdi Kanu Replies (1527 Views)

Slain Soldiers Came To Protect Us From Invaders - Delta Monarch / Ned Nwoko: Sowore Didn't Jump Bail, Lawyer's Arrest Illegal - Falana To Police / Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didn't Jump Bail, Soldiers Came To My House To Kill Me - Nnamdi Kanu Replies by Adefemi404: 6:58pm On Jan 30, 2020
"It was 14 September 2017. I woke up with a start. It was about 4pm. I was still recuperating, and I was sleeping that afternoon in my room, and someone was shaking me and calling my name. I blinked. I might have started involuntarily. I was in my old home in Umuahia. My parents and other members of my family were there, brothers, nephews, nieces, cousins. We had friends and supporters outside and inside. I had felt safe, secure.

Then I heard the gunfire and I understood what the man standing over me was trying to tell me. I had to get up. I had to get out now. Soldiers had come. They were attacking the compound, shooting, killing my friends and family. ..

Read more
http:///news/detail/ca0d8fc06b226683124fd8241157e64f?product=

Re: I Didn't Jump Bail, Soldiers Came To My House To Kill Me - Nnamdi Kanu Replies by oyin44: 6:59pm On Jan 30, 2020
grin
Re: I Didn't Jump Bail, Soldiers Came To My House To Kill Me - Nnamdi Kanu Replies by tophumble(m): 7:01pm On Jan 30, 2020
And u ran away to fight another day.

Brave man

2 Likes

Re: I Didn't Jump Bail, Soldiers Came To My House To Kill Me - Nnamdi Kanu Replies by Adefemi404: 7:03pm On Jan 30, 2020
You are a coward. Why didn't you stand and fight? You only make noise online. Any day you step your feet in Nigeria will be your end. Coward Biafra
Re: I Didn't Jump Bail, Soldiers Came To My House To Kill Me - Nnamdi Kanu Replies by AsomughaChuks05: 7:06pm On Jan 30, 2020
I pity the idiots that NK have used their brains to garnish peppersoup grin

Re: I Didn't Jump Bail, Soldiers Came To My House To Kill Me - Nnamdi Kanu Replies by Captainrambo2: 7:11pm On Jan 30, 2020
Adefemi404:
You are a coward. Why didn't you stand and fight? You only make noise online. Any day you step your feet in Nigeria will be your end. Coward Biafra
ordinary amotekun. Una nor dey bold talk again after the coded threats from miyetti Allah.

Stop dancing shamelessly.

It's a fact I have been fighting all day with a particular ipob man that wants igbanke to be annexed. Still ipob re braver than you lots.

Before you talk about that kanu man look inwards and think of how you will float amotekun... undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn't Jump Bail, Soldiers Came To My House To Kill Me - Nnamdi Kanu Replies by bluebay(m): 7:12pm On Jan 30, 2020
You ran away and giving instruction to attack the president. Lol. Come to , Buhari wan tell you something.
Re: I Didn't Jump Bail, Soldiers Came To My House To Kill Me - Nnamdi Kanu Replies by clevvermind(m): 7:43pm On Jan 30, 2020
Adefemi404:
If you were in his shoes, will you wait?

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Jump Bail, Soldiers Came To My House To Kill Me - Nnamdi Kanu Replies by gidgiddy: 7:44pm On Jan 30, 2020
Adefemi404:

An unarmed man will fight Soldiers armed with Tanks and rifles? What will he fight them with? His bare hands? That is not a fight, that is presenting your self to be slaughtered.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn't Jump Bail, Soldiers Came To My House To Kill Me - Nnamdi Kanu Replies by Noerection: 7:47pm On Jan 30, 2020
If dey born you well come to the zoo
Our security agencies are not urine drinkers

Re: I Didn't Jump Bail, Soldiers Came To My House To Kill Me - Nnamdi Kanu Replies by Noerection: 7:49pm On Jan 30, 2020
gidgiddy:

An unarmed man will fight Soldiers armed with Tanks and rifles? What will he fight them with? His bare hands? That is not a fight, that is presenting your self to be slaughtered.
he claimed he has drone to fight zoo army
Re: I Didn't Jump Bail, Soldiers Came To My House To Kill Me - Nnamdi Kanu Replies by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:13pm On Jan 30, 2020
When Nigerian army say they don't have arms to fight Boko Haram, what exactly do they mean? The force that came looked like it could take Sambisa forest
Re: I Didn't Jump Bail, Soldiers Came To My House To Kill Me - Nnamdi Kanu Replies by mycar: 8:17pm On Jan 30, 2020
If KANU was a terrorist, why hasn't UK government arrested him. Nigeria is a joke.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn't Jump Bail, Soldiers Came To My House To Kill Me - Nnamdi Kanu Replies by gidgiddy: 8:20pm On Jan 30, 2020
Noerection:
he claimed he has drone to fight zoo army

Is it not in a zoo that the Army will leave those who are armed and killing people and go to fight those who make claims?

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Jump Bail, Soldiers Came To My House To Kill Me - Nnamdi Kanu Replies by hisgrace090: 8:25pm On Jan 30, 2020
By grace he escape brutal death.
Re: I Didn't Jump Bail, Soldiers Came To My House To Kill Me - Nnamdi Kanu Replies by ludd2018: 9:13pm On Jan 30, 2020
Buharist govt is terrorist. Blood suckers working with Boko haram. How can u explain the fact that a General cannot defeat Boko haram
Re: I Didn't Jump Bail, Soldiers Came To My House To Kill Me - Nnamdi Kanu Replies by Psalmy2cute(m): 9:16pm On Jan 30, 2020
Adefemi404:
Are you typing from your anus??
Re: I Didn't Jump Bail, Soldiers Came To My House To Kill Me - Nnamdi Kanu Replies by verifiablefacts: 9:32pm On Jan 30, 2020
army wan demonstrate to you how Python dey take dance but you gree watch?
Re: I Didn't Jump Bail, Soldiers Came To My House To Kill Me - Nnamdi Kanu Replies by LabDNA: 9:47pm On Jan 30, 2020
Adefemi404:

Your ewedu muslim opinion holds no water my brother. grin
Re: I Didn't Jump Bail, Soldiers Came To My House To Kill Me - Nnamdi Kanu Replies by PeaceNexus(m): 10:25pm On Jan 30, 2020
Afonja shocked grin grin >:.....it's in you people's DNA(
Adefemi404:
Re: I Didn't Jump Bail, Soldiers Came To My House To Kill Me - Nnamdi Kanu Replies by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:26pm On Jan 30, 2020
‘They tortured Chima’ — Family of mechanic ‘killed’ by police (GRAPHIC PHOTOS)

The family of Chima Ikwunado, a mechanic in Port Harcourt, Rivers, allegedly tortured to death by operatives of the Nigerian police force in the State, has demanded justice over the incidence.

https://www.nairaland.com/5660122/tortured-chima-family-mechanic-killed

(1) (Reply)

Woman Writes Bianca Ojukwu, Questions Her Silence On Biafra / Tinubu Takes All The Glory Apart From God - Rauf Aregbesola / Amaechi Inspects Test-run Of Itakpe-Warri Railway Coaches (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.