Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,907 members, 7,824,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Makinde Recalls Oyo TV Staff Sacked By Ajimobi 4 Years Ago - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Makinde Recalls Oyo TV Staff Sacked By Ajimobi 4 Years Ago (37616 Views)

LP’s Legal Team In Court With HD TV As Channels TV Staff Is Called As Witness. / House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters / Governor Makinde To Refund Tuition Fees Collected By Ajimobi To Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makinde Recalls Oyo TV Staff Sacked By Ajimobi 4 Years Ago by solmus: 9:14pm On Jan 30, 2020
Iamgrey5:
So why did he say he was the one to build the first fly over in Oyo state?

perhaps he meant first civilian, afteral agodi secetariates and molete flyover are product of military rule
Re: Makinde Recalls Oyo TV Staff Sacked By Ajimobi 4 Years Ago by Iamgrey5(m): 9:14pm On Jan 30, 2020
Tomide007:

here's how we recognize sycophants of government....i made one error you rubbished the entire thing....hope seyi will share the case to your side sha
I have corrected all your errors

And I don't work for seyi but you are probably the sycophat here for lying seamlessly..

1 Like

Re: Makinde Recalls Oyo TV Staff Sacked By Ajimobi 4 Years Ago by SAMTOBIJU(m): 9:14pm On Jan 30, 2020
1nigeriamyfoot:
Good, just as he reinstated sacked workers of Lautech Teaching Hospital

Akala wife will not be happy with this news although I don't really like Ademola Adeniyi with his style during Akala regime in Oyo state

Akala did many good works but has his flaws too just that Isiaka Ajimobi is worse
What did Ademola Adeniyi do that you don't like Sir
Re: Makinde Recalls Oyo TV Staff Sacked By Ajimobi 4 Years Ago by ayterajah(m): 9:14pm On Jan 30, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr Nice one
But all those people sacked ehnnnnn Na wa So After 4 years them never still move on with something else to do

Re: Makinde Recalls Oyo TV Staff Sacked By Ajimobi 4 Years Ago by Tomide007: 9:15pm On Jan 30, 2020
Iamgrey5:
I have corrected all your errors

And I don't work for seyi but you probably the sycophat here for lying seamlessly..
aiit, that explains it, google sycophant first .....my point is.,...welfarism wins in oyo state anytime
Re: Makinde Recalls Oyo TV Staff Sacked By Ajimobi 4 Years Ago by Iamgrey5(m): 9:16pm On Jan 30, 2020
solmus:

perhaps he meant first civilian, afteral agodi secetariates and molete flyover are product of military rule
I understand you bruv , but none of the civilian governor ever got a second term apart from Ajimobi.
Re: Makinde Recalls Oyo TV Staff Sacked By Ajimobi 4 Years Ago by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 30, 2020
solmus:
cool

Audio Governor seeking attention as ussual... this guy is wasting his time chassing Ajimobi's shadows rather than beating Ajimobi's achievements

Makinde thinks Oyo is Abia state where you can get a second term by doing nothing and whiping up stupid sentiments

In case he doesnt know Ajimobi was the only person that got a second term since the creation of Oyo state, Bola Ige, Olunloyo, Lam Adeshina, Ladoja , Akala all couldnt get it .. Ajimobi got it with visible project and not empty audio project

i hope his online supporters and ipobian freinds have PVC to vote him in 2023

Don't worry Abia state will be better and your insults will be nothing than a mirage ....... I blame evil governance of PDP in Abia States for this insult
Re: Makinde Recalls Oyo TV Staff Sacked By Ajimobi 4 Years Ago by FA13(m): 9:23pm On Jan 30, 2020
post=86244651:
Politicians in Nigeria are nothing but crazy!
This is nothing but Personal vendetta!!
Ego rubbing rubbish!!!

Why not face the positive things you have been doing and let Ajimobi out of your mind.
So Seyi will go ahead to sack people that replaced them at the TV station, just as he did to the LG chairmen?!

Like Ihedioha, Like Seyi.
This is nothing but rubbish.

Do anyone of them see our darling Daddy destroying things all over the country when he became President?!

Damnnnnn niggarrr....
If you ask us, na who we go ask o?!

Just imagine that!

If it is your clueless president that re-appoints some people previously laid off, we will not hear word again as to how honest he is.

You clearly cannot see beyond your fanatical support! How does he compare to Ihedioha of all people?
For the fact that miscreants want to rubbish good efforts the guy is putting in the state means the guy is doing alot unlike his appointed counterpart from Osun state.

You need to start responding to issues analytically and 'common sensically'.

1 Like

Re: Makinde Recalls Oyo TV Staff Sacked By Ajimobi 4 Years Ago by Iamgrey5(m): 9:24pm On Jan 30, 2020
Tomide007:

aiit, that explains it, google sycophant first .....my point is.,...welfarism wins in oyo state anytime
No sir, you are absolutely wrong.

The hybrid of development and People's Welfare oriented government policies wins in Oyo state all the time.

One is not a substitute of another.
Re: Makinde Recalls Oyo TV Staff Sacked By Ajimobi 4 Years Ago by timibare(m): 9:26pm On Jan 30, 2020
SonofDevil:
audio governor ,is he elected to only pay salaries, he has not commission a major infrastructural project since he became governor, ajumobi first tenure in Oyo is still a record to beat.
Apc is still very much on ground ,two senators more than 4 house of reps ,apc is coming back 2023 irrespective of the audio governor performance
suffer nor dey tire you?

1 Like

Re: Makinde Recalls Oyo TV Staff Sacked By Ajimobi 4 Years Ago by iyandaoluwaoba: 9:27pm On Jan 30, 2020
Makinde is yet another disaster waiting to happen. For a man that used almost 8 years looking for an opportunity to be the governor, I'm not impressed with the level of devt in my dear oyo state. The local govt is a badly handled issue which might still escalate than what we have on our hands right now. Gradually oyo state is going back to the days when killers had a free day in iwo road and all other nook and crannies of the state. Some of the key thugs that seems above the laws that were jailed by ajimobi were beign released, with time they will have the effontery to start causing mayhem all over again. No wonder Algon members were beaten blue black by unknown thugs yesterday. No politician is a saint in Nigeria. My people keep failing and falling for the same trick. The waste system of oyo state is nothing to write home about. I expect more from a man that appears to be intelligent. He's failing already. It's almost 1 year. Yet no single project except salary and amotekun. Is this how to develop? Ajimobi had his flaws. But I'm proud of how he left oyo state. If we have 8 more years of his type no state will match oyo in terms of infrastructure. Makinde is on the path to failure. He beign praised by almost every body. Oyo state will be back to the ladoja akala days in no time.

3 Likes

Re: Makinde Recalls Oyo TV Staff Sacked By Ajimobi 4 Years Ago by Greenvaiper: 9:31pm On Jan 30, 2020
[s]:
Ego rubbing rubbish!!!

Why not face the positive things you have been doing and let Ajimobi out of your mind.
So Seyi will go ahead to sack people that replaced them at the TV station, just as he did to the LG chairmen?!

Do anyone of them see our darling Daddy destroying things all over the country when he became President?!

Damnnnnn niggarrr....

Just imagine that! [/s]

2 Likes

Re: Makinde Recalls Oyo TV Staff Sacked By Ajimobi 4 Years Ago by laurel03(m): 9:38pm On Jan 30, 2020
Steve28:
I think this man is the best governor so far.
best governor on media... why can't he pay new minimum wage? no single sensible programs and he has borrowed almost 20billion... Oyo turn to lawlessness society. the city dirty now etc
Re: Makinde Recalls Oyo TV Staff Sacked By Ajimobi 4 Years Ago by Opetech(m): 9:42pm On Jan 30, 2020
SonofDevil:
audio governor ,is he elected to only pay salaries, he has not commission a major infrastructural project since he became governor, ajumobi first tenure in Oyo is still a record to beat.
Apc is still very much on ground ,two senators more than 4 house of reps ,apc is coming back 2023 irrespective of the audio governor performance

As expected from children of hate

1 Like

Re: Makinde Recalls Oyo TV Staff Sacked By Ajimobi 4 Years Ago by gowonmaharajah(m): 9:48pm On Jan 30, 2020
Sunofgod:
What will they be doing?

Were they not replaced?

More foolishness from Makinde.......

[img]https://media1./images/486c5c5c4f66eac55b035ba6dcbe4594/tenor.gif?itemid=8134339[/img]
at the very least he's using his foolishness to better the lives of the citizens and subjects of his state.

and you the wise Solomon ,wetin u don use ur own wisdom do?

1 Like

Re: Makinde Recalls Oyo TV Staff Sacked By Ajimobi 4 Years Ago by samirus: 9:59pm On Jan 30, 2020
SonofDevil:
Even so called your president has not complete a project since 2015, you are coming here to talk sh*t after 8months of governing ...why are you people not happy with Good thing in your life

1 Like

Re: Makinde Recalls Oyo TV Staff Sacked By Ajimobi 4 Years Ago by Eclement(m): 10:00pm On Jan 30, 2020
SonofDevil:

Are you outside the country? Maybe you need to visit Oyo state and see for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Makinde Recalls Oyo TV Staff Sacked By Ajimobi 4 Years Ago by Mouhstorph5(m): 10:06pm On Jan 30, 2020
SonofDevil:

I expect nothing less, cause your moniker speaks it all.....

1 Like

Re: Makinde Recalls Oyo TV Staff Sacked By Ajimobi 4 Years Ago by Rapmoney(m): 10:11pm On Jan 30, 2020
SonofDevil:

We don't give a hoot about your opinion!

1 Like

Re: Makinde Recalls Oyo TV Staff Sacked By Ajimobi 4 Years Ago by omoadeleye(m): 10:21pm On Jan 30, 2020
Elmojiid:
see dem see dem dey don come back again now

My brother, everything needs to be balanced, what is the point of focusing on recurrent expenditure when nothing is being done to capital expenditures, at the end of the time there won't be no where to source for money to pay workers salary this will in turn makes the government of the state to start borrowing money just to pay salaries at the end of the day plunging the state into the ocean of debt.
Re: Makinde Recalls Oyo TV Staff Sacked By Ajimobi 4 Years Ago by Rapmoney(m): 10:22pm On Jan 30, 2020
solmus:
cool

Audio Governor seeking attention as ussual... this guy is wasting his time chassing Ajimobi's shadows rather than beating Ajimobi's achievements

Makinde thinks Oyo is Abia state where you can get a second term by doing nothing and whiping up stupid sentiments

In case he doesnt know Ajimobi was the only person that got a second term since the creation of Oyo state, Bola Ige, Olunloyo, Lam Adeshina, Ladoja , Akala all couldnt get it .. Ajimobi got it with visible project and not empty audio project

Stale and boring.

1 Like

Re: Makinde Recalls Oyo TV Staff Sacked By Ajimobi 4 Years Ago by NGpatriot: 10:24pm On Jan 30, 2020
Now I see why ipob love this useless man, he's your typical lazy do nothing propaganda governor, he's in the same league with kerosene, wheelbarrow, and borehole governors, typical ipob governor...

Just like the sacked green beret governor in Imo, they spend their days and nights obsessing over their predecessors without working or achieving anything.

smh.

1 Like

Re: Makinde Recalls Oyo TV Staff Sacked By Ajimobi 4 Years Ago by excel101(m): 10:24pm On Jan 30, 2020
Sunofgod:
What will they be doing?

Were they not replaced?

[img]https://media1./images/486c5c5c4f66eac55b035ba6dcbe4594/tenor.gif?itemid=8134339[/img]
He's the one that calls the shot (pays the salary). So he decides what happens at the State's civil service. Could you have preferred that after vindication of the 4 staffs of the State's Civil Service, that were wrongly sacked, over 4yrs ago, should not be reabsorbed or adequately compensated?
Re: Makinde Recalls Oyo TV Staff Sacked By Ajimobi 4 Years Ago by Rapmoney(m): 10:25pm On Jan 30, 2020
post=86244651:
Ego rubbing rubbish!!!

Damnnnnn niggarrr....

Just imagine that!

Stale and boring.
Re: Makinde Recalls Oyo TV Staff Sacked By Ajimobi 4 Years Ago by klax(m): 10:26pm On Jan 30, 2020
SonofDevil:

I wanted to respond to your silly post but when I saw your username I now understand what you are made of so no need wasting my time on irrelevant human that bear devil on social media it doesnt worth it.
Re: Makinde Recalls Oyo TV Staff Sacked By Ajimobi 4 Years Ago by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 30, 2020
solmus:
cool

oyo state voted makinde not ipob and they're happy with his performance. Whatever your opinion is about him doesn't count. For an opposition candidate to sack that of the ruling party despite all the federal might,money and power at their disposal shows something is really wrong. The same oyo people would decide in 2023 whether he deserves to be reelected or not, and not you and your fellow social media attention seekers

1 Like

Re: Makinde Recalls Oyo TV Staff Sacked By Ajimobi 4 Years Ago by mechanics(m): 10:37pm On Jan 30, 2020
He did well, Labour unions will be happy with him.

1 Like

Re: Makinde Recalls Oyo TV Staff Sacked By Ajimobi 4 Years Ago by bilulu(m): 10:46pm On Jan 30, 2020
SonofDevil:
Why are you so pained? Did you hear they were unjustly sacked? All these guys with free 10mb sef
Re: Makinde Recalls Oyo TV Staff Sacked By Ajimobi 4 Years Ago by bilulu(m): 10:48pm On Jan 30, 2020
solmus:
cool

Tomorrow now you will be crying Nigeria is not developed, imagine ur parents or ursef was unjustly sacked, anyway jobless people don't know how to be sacked unjustly. Instead of u to say thank you for correcting someone's error you re talking trash

1 Like

Re: Makinde Recalls Oyo TV Staff Sacked By Ajimobi 4 Years Ago by bilulu(m): 10:50pm On Jan 30, 2020
post=86244651:
Ego rubbing rubbish!!!

Damnnnnn niggarrr....

Just imagine that!
You guys are something else, so we should move on as if nothing happened. I wonder how you people sleep at night. Always taking joy in the pains of others
Re: Makinde Recalls Oyo TV Staff Sacked By Ajimobi 4 Years Ago by batiegol: 10:53pm On Jan 30, 2020
Sunofgod:
What will they be doing?

Were they not replaced?

. Sorry my dear
Re: Makinde Recalls Oyo TV Staff Sacked By Ajimobi 4 Years Ago by bilulu(m): 10:55pm On Jan 30, 2020
BlackfireX:
We will boot you out of Oyo state.

We don't want PDP

Up APC
You will boot him out cuz u want APC not because he's not performing, what a way people reason. And you want to develop like Dubai. Reading comments here I always weep for that country called Nigeria. Suffering and smiling. You want to boot somebody out not because he's not performing but because you want APC. So APC should b there even wen they re not doing anything. No wonder they always say our youths are unemployable because they know you guys don't have anything upstairs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Tinubu’s Political Movement 'BAT 23' Flagged-Off By Supporters / President Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK Medical Trip (Photos, Video) / Ugonna Ozuruigbo Loses Federal Seat To Kingsley Echendu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.