Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Makinde Recalls Oyo TV Staff Sacked By Ajimobi 4 Years Ago - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Makinde Recalls Oyo TV Staff Sacked By Ajimobi 4 Years Ago (37593 Views)

LP’s Legal Team In Court With HD TV As Channels TV Staff Is Called As Witness. / House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters / Governor Makinde To Refund Tuition Fees Collected By Ajimobi To Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makinde Recalls Oyo TV Staff Sacked By Ajimobi 4 Years Ago by FutureIG: 11:10pm On Jan 30, 2020
SonofDevil:
audio governor ,is he elected to only pay salaries, he has not commission a major infrastructural project since he became governor, ajumobi first tenure in Oyo is still a record to beat.
Apc is still very much on ground ,two senators more than 4 house of reps ,apc is coming back 2023 irrespective of the audio governor performance

The 2023 general election in Oyo state will send APC to their permanent graveyard.

3 Likes

Re: Makinde Recalls Oyo TV Staff Sacked By Ajimobi 4 Years Ago by seangy4konji: 11:12pm On Jan 30, 2020
Guess you dont know what vendetta means.or witch hunting...Ajimobi was just doing anyhow when he was governor...he has nno problem with the governor nor witch hunting him but all misdoings as a sane man?correcting it...

he is working,,

he only needs to put a leash on all this ologogoro officers harrasing familes t parks and event centers having fun..this is 2020.

post=86244651:
Politicians in Nigeria are nothing but crazy!
This is nothing but Personal vendetta!!
Ego rubbing rubbish!!!

Why not face the positive things you have been doing and let Ajimobi out of your mind.
So Seyi will go ahead to sack people that replaced them at the TV station, just as he did to the LG chairmen?!

Like Ihedioha, Like Seyi.
This is nothing but rubbish.

Do anyone of them see our darling Daddy destroying things all over the country when he became President?!

Damnnnnn niggarrr....
If you ask us, na who we go ask o?!

Just imagine that!

1 Like

Re: Makinde Recalls Oyo TV Staff Sacked By Ajimobi 4 Years Ago by NGpatriot: 11:21pm On Jan 30, 2020
bilulu:

Tomorrow now you will be crying Nigeria is not developed, imagine ur parents or ursef was unjustly sacked, anyway jobless people don't know how to be sacked unjustly. Instead of u to say thank you for correcting someone's error you re talking trash

Recalling workers sacked 4 years ago is development? grin grin

No wonder you elect wheelbarrow, and kerosene development governors. grin grin
Re: Makinde Recalls Oyo TV Staff Sacked By Ajimobi 4 Years Ago by NGpatriot: 11:24pm On Jan 30, 2020
Makinde drives his own car, OMG, he's the best governor. grin grin

Makinde will step on toes, OMG, he's the best governor. grin grin

Makinde used to sell bread, OMG, he's the best governor. grin grin

Makinde recalled sacked workers, OMG, he's the best governor grin grin

When this man eventually commissions ordinary borehole, he's going to be the best governor in the world.. grin grin

This is why governance is rubbish in the SE. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Makinde Recalls Oyo TV Staff Sacked By Ajimobi 4 Years Ago by siromot(m): 11:27pm On Jan 30, 2020
[quote author=Sunofgod post=86243089]What will they be doing?

Were they not replaced?

More foolishness from Makinde.......

if they happen to be your family members how will you feel..i pray such scene happen to you.. whether in government or private sectors
Re: Makinde Recalls Oyo TV Staff Sacked By Ajimobi 4 Years Ago by untildendoftime: 11:27pm On Jan 30, 2020
SonofDevil:
audio governor ,is he elected to only pay salaries, he has not commission a major infrastructural project since he became governor, ajumobi first tenure in Oyo is still a record to beat.
Apc is still very much on ground ,two senators more than 4 house of reps ,apc is coming back 2023 irrespective of the audio governor performance
was wondering how a creature of God could be this inhuman then i saw tour moniker.....damn not all in human form are truly human. my God this is disgusting

1 Like

Re: Makinde Recalls Oyo TV Staff Sacked By Ajimobi 4 Years Ago by siromot(m): 11:28pm On Jan 30, 2020
Sunofgod:
What will they be doing?

Were they not replaced?

[img]https://media1./images/486c5c5c4f66eac55b035ba6dcbe4594/tenor.gif?itemid=8134339[/img]
if they happen to be your family members how Will you feel..i pray such scene happen to you whether in government or private sectors

2 Likes

Re: Makinde Recalls Oyo TV Staff Sacked By Ajimobi 4 Years Ago by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 11:37pm On Jan 30, 2020
Sunofgod:
What will they be doing?

Were they not replaced?

[img]https://media1./images/486c5c5c4f66eac55b035ba6dcbe4594/tenor.gif?itemid=8134339[/img]

this one is in Sifia pain

1 Like

Re: Makinde Recalls Oyo TV Staff Sacked By Ajimobi 4 Years Ago by Nobody: 1:36am On Jan 31, 2020
Tomide007:

Please mention the lot he did that ajimobi didnt do....to say that i'm not familiar with oyo state politics is a joke...which lot ooo. which road, which school.......the bottom line is that oyo indigenes will only appreciate you if you have welfarism projects.

Ajimobi sacked a lot of workers unjustly
Ajimobi owe workers salary
Ajimobi is saucy
Ajimobi never paid thirteenth month salary

Ladoja paid salary on or before 28th of every month
Ladoja paid 13th month salary as a bonus
Ladoja is humble
There wasn't mass sack under the dispensation of Ajimobi..
Ladoja granted workers loans

I'm an Ibadan boy and my parents were civil servants, don't ask me how I know ...

2 Likes

Re: Makinde Recalls Oyo TV Staff Sacked By Ajimobi 4 Years Ago by Nobody: 1:36am On Jan 31, 2020
[quote author=NORSYK post=86245216][/quotep]

What do u expect from a slowpoke?
Re: Makinde Recalls Oyo TV Staff Sacked By Ajimobi 4 Years Ago by Nobody: 1:39am On Jan 31, 2020
solmus:

Mokola bridge, iworoad, chalenge road, ologuneru road, Ajumose busses, building of TechU university from scratch are just a tip of the ice berg.. makinde cant beat ajimobi's record and thats fact and their is nothing wefareism about the clown

For your information sir, ajumose busses doesn't belong to Ajimobi, it was an individual project partnered with state government... Mokola bridge was use in embezzling money which beaver created chaos when it was said that they used 1.7b nairaland to build a bridge of 150 metre.. So??

1 Like

Re: Makinde Recalls Oyo TV Staff Sacked By Ajimobi 4 Years Ago by Nobody: 1:42am On Jan 31, 2020
Tomide007:

First fly over in oyo state (He did two), Total garden road, eleyele-jericho, iwo road construction, Idi-ape to akobo (On going), oluyole road, elebu road. pls should i continue....remember that there was no place that had street light in IB before him (U can name if there was). remember that it was impossible to stay outside in ibadan anytime from 8....back to road projects....... old ife road- Gate that is under construction......the biggest public schools in oyo state right now were constructed by ajimobi.. the one at coca-cola before sango, and another around basorun....yh i remeber, who dualized basorun-general gas...i've not even started .....bottom line, welfarism policy works more than capital project in oyo state, ask bola ige (RIP)

There is never a fly over at the total garden ogbeni.. I live at yemetu.. Idi ape to akobo is an unfinished and abandoned project the same as gate to iwo road dualization ... Ogbeni, stop listening pool newspaper...

1 Like

Re: Makinde Recalls Oyo TV Staff Sacked By Ajimobi 4 Years Ago by Nobody: 1:45am On Jan 31, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Ajimobi spent 8 years

Ladoja spent between 2 years to 3years

Ladoja tarred the inner city road that connects Ibadan metropolise. The road that connects major Ibadan market along the ogupa river. He never really launched it until he was impeached by Adedibu boys, So Akala launched it.

The idea to dualize the Dugbe road was part of the Ladoja inner city road project before Akala ran away with it.

Ladoja declared free education and even distributed textbooks and exercise books to each pupil.. Most of the finished project under the regime of akala were implemented and initiated by Ladoja.. People didn't like Ladoja cos he didn't spend lavishly for touts and never get much involved in serving the godfathers like adedibu ... Make your research, Agodi gate road to mokola was awarded out as a contract by Ladoja but was opened by akala
Re: Makinde Recalls Oyo TV Staff Sacked By Ajimobi 4 Years Ago by Nobody: 1:49am On Jan 31, 2020
Iamgrey5:
@ emboldened

Please lie with dignity

So you had no idea of Molete fly over?

He never construct elebu road, Akala did

There was no place with street lights? Really?

Mko abiola way aka Ring road

Bodija way

etc.

Agodi GRA from ikolaba to customs have been using street light before I even become an adult.. That guy had been reading baba ijebu's newspaper..
Re: Makinde Recalls Oyo TV Staff Sacked By Ajimobi 4 Years Ago by erimmy(m): 1:53am On Jan 31, 2020
post=86244651:
Politicians in Nigeria are nothing but crazy!
This is nothing but Personal vendetta!!
Ego rubbing rubbish!!!

Why not face the positive things you have been doing and let Ajimobi out of your mind.
So Seyi will go ahead to sack people that replaced them at the TV station, just as he did to the LG chairmen?!

Like Ihedioha, Like Seyi.
This is nothing but rubbish.

Do anyone of them see our darling Daddy destroying things all over the country when he became President?!

Damnnnnn niggarrr....
If you ask us, na who we go ask o?!

Just imagine that!
Why are you such
an idiot? Aren't you tired of this ass licking?

1 Like

Re: Makinde Recalls Oyo TV Staff Sacked By Ajimobi 4 Years Ago by Nobody: 1:58am On Jan 31, 2020
FutureIG:

The 2023 general election in Oyo state will send APC to their permanent graveyard.

Ajimobi tore the banner of APC in oyo state with his reckless talks and "pharaohtic" arrogance.. In terms of security, he tried..

1 Like

Re: Makinde Recalls Oyo TV Staff Sacked By Ajimobi 4 Years Ago by bilulu(m): 5:30am On Jan 31, 2020
NGpatriot:

Recalling workers sacked 4 years ago is development? grin grin

No wonder you elect wheelbarrow, and kerosene development governors. grin grin

Why were they sack? That's is called justice. One day the same evil will befall you. Anyone who speak against you guys is always from the East, imagine how you guys reason. So myopic and crude. Abeg carry ur uncivilized behavior comot my here.

1 Like

Re: Makinde Recalls Oyo TV Staff Sacked By Ajimobi 4 Years Ago by anonimi: 6:11am On Jan 31, 2020
thundafire:
our constituted constipated Authority

FIXED.
Even his daughter is as useless as her father. Bunch of educated illiterates.

Umartins1:
Ajimobi’s Daughter Labels Protesting LAUTECH Students “Generation Of Mannerless Students” On Instagram

Ajibola, the second child of the Oyo State Governor, Senator Abiola Ajimobi, has joined her father in lambasting students of the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomosho in Oyo State, who staged a protest over the continued closure of their school.
The school is jointly owned by the Oyo and Osun State Governments and had been shut for about eight months.
The students took their protest to the Governor’s Office in Agodi, Ibadan, where Ajimobi addressed them, using what many have termed uncouth language.

Ajibola’s father told the students that they lacked manners for not respecting constituted authority.
He said he remains the constituted authority in their case.

The video footage from the students’ encounter with Governor Ajimobi, courtesy of Sahara Reporters Television, can be found below.

However, apparently in anger following the booing and jeering of her father, Ajibola took to social media network, Instagram, to further lambast the students.

Ajibola, with the name: conceited_csj, wrote: “Generation of mannerless children, they don’t respect their parents, how will they respect the constitution.”

Reactions, have however started trailing the comment by Ajibola, with the response by Bernibeth saying: “Who is this animal again?”

Modebela.com said: “Omo buruku jati jati.”
This translates to: A wicked child.

http://theeagleonline.com.ng/ajimobis-daughter-to-students-youre-a-generation-of-mannerless-children-video/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4743173_20170115photo000004401576x1024_jpegbc29996f1869730e9abf67cbd17c63c0

Watch the controversial video that led to her comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaKLj-eUTzk

1 Like

Re: Makinde Recalls Oyo TV Staff Sacked By Ajimobi 4 Years Ago by Osyxcel(m): 6:47am On Jan 31, 2020
Iamgrey5:
@ emboldened

Please lie with dignity

So you had no idea of Molete fly over?

He never construct elebu road, Akala did

There was no place with street lights? Really?

Mko abiola way aka Ring road

Bodija way

etc.

Don't mind that guy. Seems he doesn't even know much about Ibadan.
Re: Makinde Recalls Oyo TV Staff Sacked By Ajimobi 4 Years Ago by Osyxcel(m): 6:52am On Jan 31, 2020
Livecamp09:

There is never a fly over at the total garden ogbeni.. I live at yemetu.. Idi ape to akobo is an unfinished and abandoned project the same as gate to iwo road dualization ... Ogbeni, stop listening pool newspaper...

The guy is ignorant.

Ajimobi did very little in his second term. He only performed in the first.
Re: Makinde Recalls Oyo TV Staff Sacked By Ajimobi 4 Years Ago by ibabz(m): 7:20am On Jan 31, 2020
Your name says it all. Pls can you tell us the debt profile of Oyo State before and after Ajimobi's administration? If you can, then you are a BIG fool.

Even fools are thought wise if they keep silent...

SonofDevil:

1 Like

Re: Makinde Recalls Oyo TV Staff Sacked By Ajimobi 4 Years Ago by ibabz(m): 7:24am On Jan 31, 2020
...and the only governor that mortgaged the future of unborn generation with massive debt profile. Can you justify Ajimobi's achievements with the debt profile he created?

solmus:
cool

Audio Governor seeking attention as ussual... this guy is wasting his time chassing Ajimobi's shadows rather than beating Ajimobi's achievements

Makinde thinks Oyo is Abia state where you can get a second term by doing nothing and whiping up stupid sentiments

In case he doesnt know Ajimobi was the only person that got a second term since the creation of Oyo state, Bola Ige, Olunloyo, Lam Adeshina, Ladoja , Akala all couldnt get it .. Ajimobi got it with visible project and not empty audio project

i hope his online supporters and ipobian freinds have PVC to vote him in 2023

1 Like

Re: Makinde Recalls Oyo TV Staff Sacked By Ajimobi 4 Years Ago by paparazi1(m): 7:27am On Jan 31, 2020

1 Like

Re: Makinde Recalls Oyo TV Staff Sacked By Ajimobi 4 Years Ago by Tomide007: 7:31am On Jan 31, 2020
Livecamp09:

I didn't say that there was a fly-over at total garden ....I meant the road there,,,,who did it? ....u don't stay in ib if u say DT idi ape to akobo is abandoned. Have they not completed the idi ape to general gas side of the road...or has it been long that you went to ib? Have they not completed the gate to Iwo road (most part of the road) I guess its being a while DT u passed there last. ...BTW. I pass this roads everyday .
Re: Makinde Recalls Oyo TV Staff Sacked By Ajimobi 4 Years Ago by Tomide007: 7:33am On Jan 31, 2020
Osyxcel:

The guy is ignorant.

Ajimobi did very little in his second term. He only performed in the first.
Lol.....I stay in ib bros. I have fact for everything I'm saying ,,,and yes Ajimobi did next to nothing in second term...but he laid the foundation of development in Oyo state......Did Oyo state even have a single mall or cinema prior to his Time? Agodi gardens, who did it....
Its his character that affected him.
Re: Makinde Recalls Oyo TV Staff Sacked By Ajimobi 4 Years Ago by Tomide007: 7:36am On Jan 31, 2020
Livecamp09:

Agodi GRA from ikolaba to customs have been using street light before I even become an adult.. That guy had been reading baba ijebu's newspaper..
So there's street light from ikokaba to customs? Or u meant secretariat to customs....
Re: Makinde Recalls Oyo TV Staff Sacked By Ajimobi 4 Years Ago by ibabz(m): 7:42am On Jan 31, 2020
Oga, is this the best your brain can process? The same Mokola bridge that was built for N3billion. The double of the size was built by the same construction company for N1.5billion in Ogun State. The same Ajimobi that constructed 1km of road with N2billion Naira? Do you know the current debt profile of Oyo State?

Pls do your research before praising or criticising anybody.

solmus:

Mokola bridge, iworoad, chalenge road, ologuneru road, Ajumose busses, building of TechU university from scratch are just a tip of the ice berg.. makinde cant beat ajimobi's record and thats fact and their is nothing wefareism about the clown

1 Like

Re: Makinde Recalls Oyo TV Staff Sacked By Ajimobi 4 Years Ago by ashantitope: 7:58am On Jan 31, 2020
Sunofgod:
What will they be doing?

Were they not replaced?

If they were replaced did they sack them with good manners? If that is what your pastor/Alfa do pray for you that in your working place they should sack someone for you so you can get there keep it up in the next 5month the person will be back and you will be keep out of that office.
Secondly if you go through the report not everyone they call back those that were sack unjustified are the only one that will be recall

1 Like

Re: Makinde Recalls Oyo TV Staff Sacked By Ajimobi 4 Years Ago by anonimi: 9:00am On Jan 31, 2020
Tomide007:
Lol.....I stay in ib bros. I have fact for everything I'm saying ,,,and yes Ajimobi did next to nothing in second term...but he laid the foundation of development in Oyo state......Did Oyo state even have a single mall or cinema prior to his Time? Agodi gardens, who did it....
Its his character that affected him.

Are those the things that make your life worthwhile or the jobs and good salary you earn?
How did he perform in terms of recruitment to the state ministries, departments and agencies (MDAs) to be able to provide all required services in education, health etc for the people as well as maintain existing infrastructure by workers who are motivated by a good pay & conditions of service?
Ibadan people who are in Canada, US, Britain etc, are they in those places for the malls, cinemas, gardens etc or to work like crazy to earn their living?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9510615_1558556145picsay_jpeg5ea43fec7256fea17598f27af3d05509

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Keletapwa Farauta To Become North East's First Elected Female Deputy Governor / Borno Deputy-Governor, Zannah Mustapha Buried (Photos) / Weapons Army Recovered From Boko Haram Sect In Borno. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.