Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

R. Kelly's Request For Accusers' Names To Be Revealed Denied - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / R. Kelly's Request For Accusers' Names To Be Revealed Denied (417 Views)

Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers / Helen And Susan, Davido Accusers In Swimming Pool / Helen And Susan: Davido's Accusers In Handcuff After Being Caught (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

R. Kelly's Request For Accusers' Names To Be Revealed Denied by E360net: 7:45pm On Jan 30, 2020
The judge fears that R. Kelly would threaten the accusers if he knew their identities.
With all the charges being brought against R. Kelly in both federal and state courts, it seems highly unlikely that he will become a free man any time soon.

Regardless, he is denying accusations wherever he can and one particular case is proving especially challenging for him to defend...

Read more: https://naija.e360hubs.com/2020/01/r-kellys-request-for-accusers-names-to.html#ixzz6CXbHlGSH

(1) (Reply)

You Are Unintelligent And Ignorant- Juliet Ibrahim / True Life Story: I'm A Muslim And I Wish I Can Marry More Than 1 Husband - Zaina / Davido Becomes Pennek’s Brand Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.