Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Nigerian Embassies In USA And China Have Not Updated Their Websites in Years - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Embassies In USA And China Have Not Updated Their Websites in Years (23842 Views)

UK Shuts Down Embassies In Nigeria Over EndSARS Protests / BREAKING!Nigeria Ambassador In China Have Collected All Nigerian Passport Seized / Insecurity: PDP Lawmakers Protest At US, UK Embassies In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Embassies In USA And China Have Not Updated Their Websites in Years by InvisibleWriter: 3:43pm On Jan 31, 2020
Re: Nigerian Embassies In USA And China Have Not Updated Their Websites in Years by chigo5(m): 3:45pm On Jan 31, 2020
BRATISLAVA:

Frankly they don't care about Nigerians. They just go to Nigeria to rape their resources in an environment where they are unregulated because of their yellow skin status. Who the president is couldn't bother them. They collect their money and move on.
what are you saying
Re: Nigerian Embassies In USA And China Have Not Updated Their Websites in Years by Alvin212(m): 3:48pm On Jan 31, 2020
Afonja
Re: Nigerian Embassies In USA And China Have Not Updated Their Websites in Years by obailala(m): 3:49pm On Jan 31, 2020
What else does one expect in a kakistocracy where primitive pieces of dead wood are placed in charge of sensitive institutions?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Embassies In USA And China Have Not Updated Their Websites in Years by RaptorX: 3:50pm On Jan 31, 2020
BRATISLAVA:

Frankly they don't care about Nigerians. They just go to Nigeria to rape their resources in an environment where they are unregulated because of their yellow skin status. Who the president is couldn't bother them. They collect their money and move on.
So the Chinese should update the Nigerian embassy website for us, did you even read the story.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Embassies In USA And China Have Not Updated Their Websites in Years by ReeLoaDead(m): 3:54pm On Jan 31, 2020
All these embassies know that you should just go to social media or NL for the most up to date information about Naija cheesy
Re: Nigerian Embassies In USA And China Have Not Updated Their Websites in Years by socialmediaman: 3:54pm On Jan 31, 2020
Bacteriologist:
Nigeria is finished. A country where the average IQ is less than 75. Where citizens vote in/help incompetent leaders rig elections.

A country ravaged totally by religion and superstition cum corruption.

A society where its citizens do not give a shit about welfare because more than 80% of the people are waiting to die so they can go to a better place called Heaven where they don't need to work to get fed.

A society that prioritises tribe and religion over actual competence is doomed to fail.

And things like these are what you get from such a ridiculous society. I weep for Nigeria.

OMG this really got me thinking. I mean, I need reference for your statistics, but this is worrisome! Is this why they say religion is the opium of the society?
Re: Nigerian Embassies In USA And China Have Not Updated Their Websites in Years by BeerParIour: 3:55pm On Jan 31, 2020
post=86264970:
Let's quickly CONFIRM this before commenting...
It's only a click away....

Modify,
Our findings @[/color] are in the images below....

Some people need to be sacked!
Who are the people in charge of a job as easy and interesting as updating a website?

A job we @[color=#006600] do for major companies all over the continent on a daily and weekly basis while having fun doing it and smiling to the vault.

This is not being lazy, it is something else!
What a shame!
There was a country!!

Re: Nigerian Embassies In USA And China Have Not Updated Their Websites in Years by Alvin212(m): 3:55pm On Jan 31, 2020
post=86264970:

Modify,

Who are the people in charge of a job as easy and interesting as updating a website?

A job we @[color=#006600] do for major companies all over the continent on a daily and weekly basis while having fun doing it and smiling to the vault.

What a shame!
There was a country!!

Say no to cowhari and say no terrorism
Re: Nigerian Embassies In USA And China Have Not Updated Their Websites in Years by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:57pm On Jan 31, 2020
Like President,like foreign missions ! Bunch of incompetent fools.
Re: Nigerian Embassies In USA And China Have Not Updated Their Websites in Years by whytediamond(m): 4:03pm On Jan 31, 2020
Uuu
Re: Nigerian Embassies In USA And China Have Not Updated Their Websites in Years by MrTed(m): 4:04pm On Jan 31, 2020
That's Nigeria for you. Check even our government websites of various MDA's..... You'll laugh
socialmediaman:
The Nigerian embassy in Beijing, China, still has Goodluck Jonathan as president of Nigeria - 5 years after the election of a new president!

https://beijing.ngembassy.org/?lang=en&&page=aboutus

With corona virus being a serious global threat, one would expect that the embassy would have some sort of safety information or update for Nigerians.

The Nigerian Embassy in Washington DC on the one hand, is running a non-secure HTTP website, and has not updated parts of its website, see the listing of governors for instance, Ayo Fayose is still listed as governor of Ekiti, among others.

http://www.nigeriaembassyusa.org/index.php?page=state-governors

If they cannot perform simple updates on their websites, what quality of service do you think they are offering to Nigerians in these countries?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Embassies In USA And China Have Not Updated Their Websites in Years by winkmart: 4:05pm On Jan 31, 2020
Lol
Re: Nigerian Embassies In USA And China Have Not Updated Their Websites in Years by otipoju(m): 4:09pm On Jan 31, 2020
LegendHero:
Lol, people that can’t manage their offices are the one you’re saying will manage websites.

I live very close to the Nigerian embassy in Atlanta here, Roswell road precisely.

I’m always ashamed of that rubbish embassy anytime I pass through that road, besides the structure looking like a normal office, people also say their service is below par and they are always looking for who to extort money from.

If you want to renew your passport in Nigerian embassy here, they will make sure they suck your money like a new baby using feeder.

I’m not even surprised at all that they can’t keep their website up to date.

I renewed my passport last december and did not pay a cent to anyone. How your own come take be. I know of many others who have renewed theirs and there has never been any allegation of extortion.

Elderly people Yes...and one woman in particular who has that naija mentality Yes. But extortion...no no no.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Embassies In USA And China Have Not Updated Their Websites in Years by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:09pm On Jan 31, 2020
Backwardness still follow this country reach China and US.

what a country.

Nonsense and Buhari (the ingredient).
Re: Nigerian Embassies In USA And China Have Not Updated Their Websites in Years by Iziquiel(m): 4:11pm On Jan 31, 2020
BRATISLAVA:

Whose job is it to update the Website of our Embassies in those Countries? Is it the job of the Chinese and Americans?
Re: Nigerian Embassies In USA And China Have Not Updated Their Websites in Years by Bacteriologist(m): 4:12pm On Jan 31, 2020
socialmediaman:

OMG this really got me thinking. I mean, I need reference for your statistics, but this is worrisome! Is this why they say religion is the opium of the society?

http://worldpopulationreview.com/countries/average-iq-by-country/

My post was influenced by a 2019 research but it seems like that has been reviewed so it's now at 84 rather than 75.

Also the religious statistics is from Wikipedia
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Embassies In USA And China Have Not Updated Their Websites in Years by VULCAN(m): 4:21pm On Jan 31, 2020
Suyaman,

I was expecting you would blame PDP and their 16 locust years for this!

I guess you're not in the mood today or you would have found a way to hold them responsible.

Anyway, it's not late. It's just 4.20pm.

Perhaps when you get your groove back?

Abi monthly BMC allawee Neva enta!?

post=86264970:

Modify,

What a shame!
There was a country!!
Re: Nigerian Embassies In USA And China Have Not Updated Their Websites in Years by ibietela2(m): 4:26pm On Jan 31, 2020
All these should be 1 SITE but different SUB DOMAINS

instead of these multiple embassy sites
Re: Nigerian Embassies In USA And China Have Not Updated Their Websites in Years by Eezywayne: 4:33pm On Jan 31, 2020
OUR VISION: help 10,000 Nigerians become landlords by 2030
OUR MISSION: Kill your house rent, and spare your landlord
OUR SOLUTION: Land 48™ - own a land in 48 weeks
OUR STRATEGY: Goal setting + Savings
OUR LOCATIONS: Ota, Ikorodu, Mowe/Ibafo, Ibeju-Lekki
OUR OFFER: Starting from 5k/week
Dare to join us and other landlords-in-progress on this journey of a lifetime!
https://www.ogalandlord.com.ng/
Send a DM or Call/WhatsApp: 08028518313, 09052535870, 07031306757, 08154802848, 08072690607

Re: Nigerian Embassies In USA And China Have Not Updated Their Websites in Years by Yoighaman(m): 4:35pm On Jan 31, 2020
This is so shameful. What's the big deal in executing a task as easy as updating a website? The person in charge is unserious and must be out of his or her mind. S/he deserves to be sacked immediately, until Nigeria starts getting run with the seriousness of running a business, things would keep being done with lacklustre attitude.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Embassies In USA And China Have Not Updated Their Websites in Years by Naijaarchive(m): 4:45pm On Jan 31, 2020
Not surprised
Re: Nigerian Embassies In USA And China Have Not Updated Their Websites in Years by BRATISLAVA: 4:50pm On Jan 31, 2020
tot:

How about NIGERIANS take responsibility for THEIR own website? How does this concern the Chinese? How?

Did you read the quote I was responding to? Why should anyone bother updating the website when it is of no importance to the Chinese? They are just in Nigeria for money and resource control. Why should they care who the president is? Why should it be updated? If you read you would've understood.
Re: Nigerian Embassies In USA And China Have Not Updated Their Websites in Years by BRATISLAVA: 4:50pm On Jan 31, 2020
Bacteriologist:

You expect China to manage Nigeria embassy for Nigeria?

Did you read the quote I was responding to? Why should anyone bother updating the website when it is of no importance to the Chinese? They are just in Nigeria for money and resource control. Why should they care who the president is? Why should it be updated? If you read you would've understood.
Re: Nigerian Embassies In USA And China Have Not Updated Their Websites in Years by BRATISLAVA: 4:52pm On Jan 31, 2020
ZombieHUNT:

This is the kind of people chanting sai barber

You are the kind of person who doesn't think before speaking.

Re: Nigerian Embassies In USA And China Have Not Updated Their Websites in Years by tot(f): 4:52pm On Jan 31, 2020
BRATISLAVA:

Whether they care or not is irrelevant. We owe it to ourselves as a nation to present ourselves in a responsible and positive light. And it wasn't only the Chinese, but also the US embassy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Embassies In USA And China Have Not Updated Their Websites in Years by BRATISLAVA: 4:54pm On Jan 31, 2020
MRcocaFanta:
They people working in all Nigeria embassies are NIGERIANS.

I know that. But why will they update it when the Chinese have no use for the information. When they are in Nigeria they are there illegally to take resources and make money, so what do they need to read it for?
Re: Nigerian Embassies In USA And China Have Not Updated Their Websites in Years by BRATISLAVA: 4:54pm On Jan 31, 2020
golddeejay:
whoever you are. Please you need to comment less and read more. I can't believe a literate wrote this.
Whatever you are, did you read the quote I was responding to? Why should anyone bother updating the website when it is of no importance to the Chinese? They are just in Nigeria for money and resource control. Why should they care who the president is? Why should it be updated? If you read you would've understood.
Re: Nigerian Embassies In USA And China Have Not Updated Their Websites in Years by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 31, 2020
Why are guys surprised?
Buhari himself updated his SSCE last year.
Re: Nigerian Embassies In USA And China Have Not Updated Their Websites in Years by BRATISLAVA: 4:55pm On Jan 31, 2020
Cutealexio:
What's their concern with our website? Don't show your ignorance in public
Read to understand, and stop displaying your inability to do so.
Re: Nigerian Embassies In USA And China Have Not Updated Their Websites in Years by BRATISLAVA: 4:56pm On Jan 31, 2020
Iziquiel:

Whose job is it to update the Website of our Embassies in those Countries? Is it the job of the Chinese and Americans?

Exactly why I mentioned that they are primitive staff in the first place. Seems nobody read the follow-up before quoting me.
Re: Nigerian Embassies In USA And China Have Not Updated Their Websites in Years by BRATISLAVA: 4:57pm On Jan 31, 2020
tot:

Whether they care or not is irrelevant. We owe it to ourselves as a nation to present ourselves in a responsible and positive light. And it wasn't only the Chinese, but also the US embassy.

I hope you now understand what I was saying and not what you were thinking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Edo Modular Refinery Privately-Owned, Not Obaseki’s Project – APC / Tinubu Govt Planning To Gag Media Ahead Of Release Of FBI Files – Atiku’s Aide / Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.