Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Please Who Do Police Charge 10k Just To Track Your Stolen Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Who Do Police Charge 10k Just To Track Your Stolen Phone (3418 Views)

How Can I Track Or Block A Stolen Phone? / Block Your Stolen/lost Mtn Sim Card In Minutes / Best 4 Ways To Track Your Lost Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Do Police Charge 10k Just To Track Your Stolen Phone by olasco2035: 10:54pm On Jan 30, 2020
Please I want to know why you must pay 10k to the police before they will help you to track your phone.
Re: Please Who Do Police Charge 10k Just To Track Your Stolen Phone by just2endowed: 11:07pm On Jan 30, 2020
Where were you charge 10k? Here it's more
Re: Please Who Do Police Charge 10k Just To Track Your Stolen Phone by Yemike(m): 11:11pm On Jan 30, 2020
You should be happy you're charged that amount bro.

2 Likes

Re: Please Who Do Police Charge 10k Just To Track Your Stolen Phone by GraGra247(m): 11:17pm On Jan 30, 2020
Yemike:
You should be happy you're charged that amount bro.

What he means is that its wrong for the police to charge such ridiculous amount for someone that just suffered a misfortune already.

Honestly I agree with him. If people raise their voices against this Injustice, it will stop.

10 Likes

Re: Please Who Do Police Charge 10k Just To Track Your Stolen Phone by Homeboiy: 11:41pm On Jan 30, 2020
See they spend more than 10k to make sure their work is done.

Data ,fuelling, time, call cards don pass your 10k

If your phone imei is changed, it will take time to track it

3 Likes

Re: Please Who Do Police Charge 10k Just To Track Your Stolen Phone by yemitexcel(m): 1:15am On Jan 31, 2020
For 6 months now that I have paid for the tracking of my phone,I have not gotten any update from them... Even the last time I visited they told me the result is not yet out

1 Like

Re: Please Who Do Police Charge 10k Just To Track Your Stolen Phone by Ed12(m): 2:51am On Jan 31, 2020
yemitexcel:
For 6 months now that I have paid for the tracking of my phone,I have not gotten any update from them... Even the last time I visited they told me the result is not yet out
maybe your phone has been travelling places...
Re: Please Who Do Police Charge 10k Just To Track Your Stolen Phone by Ed12(m): 2:56am On Jan 31, 2020
it is actually not a easy job to do.. some even spend more than that especially when it involves travelling to other state....

The culprit usually pays back all the money you spent for tracking when apprehended naa..

3 Likes

Re: Please Who Do Police Charge 10k Just To Track Your Stolen Phone by richesbhc(m): 6:26am On Jan 31, 2020
The Nigeria Police is more like a business enterprise, you pay for each service rendered

Bail = money
File complain at the station = money
Report stolen of vehicle or phone = money
Illegal arrest = money
Infact anything concerning Nigeria police is all about money

3 Likes

Re: Please Who Do Police Charge 10k Just To Track Your Stolen Phone by seunlayi(m): 8:06am On Jan 31, 2020
yemitexcel:
the thief knew you will track it and has decided to sell your screen and touch to Sule, Deji bought the battery and some components from the board where sold on bits grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Who Do Police Charge 10k Just To Track Your Stolen Phone by madone: 11:21am On Jan 31, 2020
yemitexcel:
lol police track phone in Nigeria hahahaha. Why not use the time u spend visiting them to look for money to get another phone ..it's a total waste of time expecting the Nigerian police to get ur phone back for u ..
Re: Please Who Do Police Charge 10k Just To Track Your Stolen Phone by Odunolumide(m): 3:32pm On Jan 31, 2020
If they can't find the phone they return the 10k.
And I heard if they catch the thief they will ask him to refund the 10k as bail condition .
So its a win win for you.

Its from experience.

I paid 10k but after two months when they didn't see the phone I went back to collect my money . No stress at all
Re: Please Who Do Police Charge 10k Just To Track Your Stolen Phone by Wtfork: 4:05pm On Jan 31, 2020
yemitexcel:

The 10k is beer money brother.
Tracking takes just about 2weeks at most and 1week for urgent cases. The cost of tracking is more than 25k depending on your relationship with them.
Forget that phone pls.
Re: Please Who Do Police Charge 10k Just To Track Your Stolen Phone by yemitexcel(m): 9:58pm On Jan 31, 2020
Wtfork:

Tracking takes just about 2weeks at most and 1week for urgent cases. The cost of tracking is more than 25k depending on your relationship with them.
Forget that phone pls.
Hunmmm.... I no Dey reason am again
Re: Please Who Do Police Charge 10k Just To Track Your Stolen Phone by yemitexcel(m): 9:58pm On Jan 31, 2020
Wtfork:

Forget that phone pls.
Hunmm... I hear o
Re: Please Who Do Police Charge 10k Just To Track Your Stolen Phone by yemitexcel(m): 9:59pm On Jan 31, 2020
[quote author=madone post=86258892]lol police track phone in Nigeria hahahaha. Why not use the time u spend visiting them to look for money to get another phone ..it's a total waste of time expecting the Nigerian police to get ur phone back for u .. [/quotes
Na so I see am o
Re: Please Who Do Police Charge 10k Just To Track Your Stolen Phone by gogeekish(m): 11:43am On Feb 01, 2020
The price is cheap. They may not track it because it cost far more than that amount to track a phone. It is within 20 to 35k.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Reactivate My Old Airtel Sim Pack / 11 Awesome Things You Probably Didn’t Know You Could Do On Whatsapp / How To Activate Super Fast 4G LTE Internet Connection On All Network.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.