Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Bruno Fernandes Promised To Give 'EVERYTHING' After Completing Man-united Switch - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bruno Fernandes Promised To Give 'EVERYTHING' After Completing Man-united Switch (475 Views)

Argentina Fan Strips Naked On Very Spot Where Diego Maradona Promised To Go Nude / Martinez Eyeing Success At Old Trafford After Completing United Switch / Bruno Fernandes 'set For Man Utd Medical' After Transfer Agreement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bruno Fernandes Promised To Give 'EVERYTHING' After Completing Man-united Switch by Okoyeaniche(m): 11:15pm On Jan 30, 2020
Portugal midfielder Bruno Fernandes completed his move from Sporting Lisbon to Manchester United on Thursday, and has promised to honour United's badge with everything.

The 25-year-old who said that he was inspired to switch to Old Trafford by compatriot Cristiano Ronaldo, signed a five-and-a-half-year contract with an option to extend for a further year.

The long-anticipated deal was finalised after United agreed an initial fee of 55 million euros (£46 million, $61 million), and Fernandes, who has 19 international caps, agreed personal terms and passed a medical.

Fernandes said during his unveiling that he was delighted to be joining a great club which he has been a big fan since childhood.

He said: “My love of Manchester United really started when I used to watch Cristiano Ronaldo play and ever since then I have been a big fan of this great club.

“For me, to now play for Manchester United feels incredible. I have worked hard to get to this moment and I can promise the fans that I will...SEE MORE

1 Share

Re: Bruno Fernandes Promised To Give 'EVERYTHING' After Completing Man-united Switch by Nehe007(m): 11:50pm On Jan 30, 2020
Am happy for the signing it's remains a striker.#GGMU
Re: Bruno Fernandes Promised To Give 'EVERYTHING' After Completing Man-united Switch by Eagleboney(m): 12:05am On Jan 31, 2020
do ur best, leave the rest to God ,no go come die for man u, their problem na spiritual
Re: Bruno Fernandes Promised To Give 'EVERYTHING' After Completing Man-united Switch by Eagleboney(m): 12:07am On Jan 31, 2020
Do ur best leave the rest to God ,no come die for for man u ,their problem na spiritual, it is incomprehensible

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Gamblers Whatsapp Group / Shame! Psg Players Neymar, Mbappe Trolling Halland. Very Wrong(video) / " I Don't Believe Messi Would Leave Barca For Any European Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.