Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,422 members, 7,812,240 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

Argentina Fan Strips Naked On Very Spot Where Diego Maradona Promised To Go Nude - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Argentina Fan Strips Naked On Very Spot Where Diego Maradona Promised To Go Nude (45069 Views)

Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) / Argentina Fan Shows Off Nigerian Jersey Ahead Of Today's March (Photo) / Photo Of Diego Maradona Crying After Argentina Lost 3-0 To Croatia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Argentina Fan Strips Naked On Very Spot Where Diego Maradona Promised To Go Nude by Fira09(m): 3:03pm On Dec 21, 2022
A woman celebrated Argentina’s World Cup win by going naked at Buenos Aires’ iconic Obelisk monument - 12 years after Diego Maradona promised to take his clothes off at the same spot if his nation triumphed in South Africa.

The woman paraded completely naked in front of families with young children without even bothering to hide her private parts.

She went on to perform a sexy dance while thousands of jubilant fans partied around her and waved their flags.

Diego Maradona promised to take his clothes off at the Obelisk and run round the monument if Argentina won the 2010 World Cup when he was the national team boss.

They ended up crashing out in the quarter finals after being thrashed 4-0 by Germany.

This latest show of unclothedness came after two Argentinians made headlines around the world for going topless in the stands at Qatar’s Lusail Stadium and risking falling foul of strict local rules as they celebrated their country’s thrilling penalty shootout win over France on Sunday.

They were later identified as two models called Milu and Noe who had artists paint their breasts for the occasion.

SOURCE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Argentina Fan Strips Naked On Very Spot Where Diego Maradona Promised To Go Nude by God1000(m): 3:13pm On Dec 21, 2022
Too bad, I understand her felicity but she went beyond the pale.

This is outrageous and unacceptable

I remember Former miss Croatia model who also promised to go naked if her country wins world cup.

39 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Argentina Fan Strips Naked On Very Spot Where Diego Maradona Promised To Go Nude by Righteousness2(m): 3:21pm On Dec 21, 2022
Lucifer is very smart.
He just needs a little opportunity in the name of whatever to infiltrate the mind and heart of humanity, so as to mess up the mind and lead them into Immorality, Masturbation, prostitution and so much more.

Stay Focused. Don't fall for his trap. Your soul is the target.

94 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Argentina Fan Strips Naked On Very Spot Where Diego Maradona Promised To Go Nude by Urheadmaster(m): 3:21pm On Dec 21, 2022
Unfortunately Croatia came 3rd in other to save the Croatian model of her unclothedness tongue

God1000:
Too bad, I can imagine the felicity but she went beyond the pale.

This is outrageous and unacceptable

I remember Former miss Croatia model who also promised to go naked if her country wins

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Argentina Fan Strips Naked On Very Spot Where Diego Maradona Promised To Go Nude by YoungLionken(m): 3:27pm On Dec 21, 2022
I'm not surprised..

Leaders are reflection of the masses; check well, citizens with corrupt leaders, misbehave the most...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Argentina Fan Strips Naked On Very Spot Where Diego Maradona Promised To Go Nude by sofeo(m): 3:28pm On Dec 21, 2022
Alright!
Re: Argentina Fan Strips Naked On Very Spot Where Diego Maradona Promised To Go Nude by Brendaniel: 3:28pm On Dec 21, 2022
I was expecting it to be a man, since it was a man who made the promise, but here you have it, a woman...

You won't see feminist condemning her like if it was a man doing it where women are gathered

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Argentina Fan Strips Naked On Very Spot Where Diego Maradona Promised To Go Nude by Honestfrend: 3:28pm On Dec 21, 2022
She even look sick..

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Argentina Fan Strips Naked On Very Spot Where Diego Maradona Promised To Go Nude by HowardWolowitz: 3:28pm On Dec 21, 2022

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Argentina Fan Strips Naked On Very Spot Where Diego Maradona Promised To Go Nude by God1000(m): 3:28pm On Dec 21, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Unfortunately Croatia came second in other to save the Croatian model her unclothedness tongue

Lol, you are right

1 Like

Re: Argentina Fan Strips Naked On Very Spot Where Diego Maradona Promised To Go Nude by stano2(m): 3:28pm On Dec 21, 2022
Wahala
Re: Argentina Fan Strips Naked On Very Spot Where Diego Maradona Promised To Go Nude by jaydeeking(m): 3:28pm On Dec 21, 2022
Just rubbish
Re: Argentina Fan Strips Naked On Very Spot Where Diego Maradona Promised To Go Nude by Juanmike(m): 3:28pm On Dec 21, 2022
Nothing to see here.
My wish is to see Onyi22 naked on my bed post coitus.
Re: Argentina Fan Strips Naked On Very Spot Where Diego Maradona Promised To Go Nude by finesounds01(m): 3:29pm On Dec 21, 2022
Oyinbo ya were gan

1 Like

Re: Argentina Fan Strips Naked On Very Spot Where Diego Maradona Promised To Go Nude by marlow1962(m): 3:29pm On Dec 21, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Argentina Fan Strips Naked On Very Spot Where Diego Maradona Promised To Go Nude by marvellous2222: 3:29pm On Dec 21, 2022
How do you expect drug Lord fans to react, excess of joy leads to nuisance

1 Like

Re: Argentina Fan Strips Naked On Very Spot Where Diego Maradona Promised To Go Nude by robinfemi: 3:29pm On Dec 21, 2022
Na their way, no be only bra and bikini missed. Why you con cover em for us cheesy cheesy person naked for us, YOU ARE WICKED angry sad sad sad

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Argentina Fan Strips Naked On Very Spot Where Diego Maradona Promised To Go Nude by tollyboy5(m): 3:29pm On Dec 21, 2022
See as people still mind their businesses grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Argentina Fan Strips Naked On Very Spot Where Diego Maradona Promised To Go Nude by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:29pm On Dec 21, 2022
The G.O.A.T Just chilling.........

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Argentina Fan Strips Naked On Very Spot Where Diego Maradona Promised To Go Nude by PHZADDY1(m): 3:29pm On Dec 21, 2022
Miss Nekede

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Argentina Fan Strips Naked On Very Spot Where Diego Maradona Promised To Go Nude by Talktalk2022: 3:29pm On Dec 21, 2022
Feminism grin
Re: Argentina Fan Strips Naked On Very Spot Where Diego Maradona Promised To Go Nude by FrancescoFarino(f): 3:29pm On Dec 21, 2022
Yes that's the spirit

Go Albiceleste!
Re: Argentina Fan Strips Naked On Very Spot Where Diego Maradona Promised To Go Nude by Great100000: 3:29pm On Dec 21, 2022
Ha!!! Wetin be this.....

Wonder shall never end.
Re: Argentina Fan Strips Naked On Very Spot Where Diego Maradona Promised To Go Nude by Lamasta(m): 3:31pm On Dec 21, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Unfortunately Croatia came second in other to save the Croatian model her unclothedness tongue

Which second

2 Likes

Re: Argentina Fan Strips Naked On Very Spot Where Diego Maradona Promised To Go Nude by jaxxy(m): 3:31pm On Dec 21, 2022
Argentina is a useless country. They don't even have blacks in their country.

if not for Maradona who I liked I for cancel them completely.

themanderon:

They systematically eliminated them.

So I heard. Terrible racists.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Argentina Fan Strips Naked On Very Spot Where Diego Maradona Promised To Go Nude by GoooodHardDick: 3:32pm On Dec 21, 2022
Oga why covering her body? angry The owner of the body showed it willingly to the world but e reach una site, u dey cover am? How old are you?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Argentina Fan Strips Naked On Very Spot Where Diego Maradona Promised To Go Nude by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:32pm On Dec 21, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Croatia came second
Something that happened just 3 days ago and not 3 years?!
Dey play.......

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Argentina Fan Strips Naked On Very Spot Where Diego Maradona Promised To Go Nude by BeardGangJnr1(m): 3:32pm On Dec 21, 2022
Nothing to see here, I dey see yellow Igbo and akwa ibom girls toto almost everyday for here.. undecided
Re: Argentina Fan Strips Naked On Very Spot Where Diego Maradona Promised To Go Nude by Starboytwo(m): 3:32pm On Dec 21, 2022
Sir Righteousjust came to my mind grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa: I Forced The Coach To Play Me / Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia / Ahmed Musa celebrate Buhari's victory with amazing Zanku dance steps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.