Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,008 members, 7,814,440 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Next Level: What Nigeria 'youths' Should Do To APC Leaders - Photos Included - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Next Level: What Nigeria 'youths' Should Do To APC Leaders - Photos Included (1659 Views)

Teslim Folarin Meets Gbolarumi, Jogor, Fadeg, Other Oyo PDP Leaders (Photos) / Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) / Buhari, Oshiomole Meets South East Apc Leaders (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Next Level: What Nigeria 'youths' Should Do To APC Leaders - Photos Included by ghettokid1(m): 11:42pm On Jan 30, 2020
This Is What Nigeria Youths Should Do To APC leaders, Since They Have Failed Woefuly After 5years plus

Re: Next Level: What Nigeria 'youths' Should Do To APC Leaders - Photos Included by yarimo(m): 11:47pm On Jan 30, 2020
ghettokid1:
Like They Said In 2016:
How many Years now? 5years and counting.
This(2nd pic) is what The 'Youths' Should Do To APC Leaders For Failing Nigerians.
Nigeria 'Youths' What Are you waiting For?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Next Level: What Nigeria 'youths' Should Do To APC Leaders - Photos Included by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 30, 2020
Lol. You call apc a party? They're worse than the pdp in all aspects. What amazes me isn't their perpetual lies which they don't even hide anymore. Ordinary secirity of life and property, they couldn't guarantee. Shame!

1 Like

Re: Next Level: What Nigeria 'youths' Should Do To APC Leaders - Photos Included by BlackfireX: 3:07am On Jan 31, 2020
Whom do we start with?

1 Like

Re: Next Level: What Nigeria 'youths' Should Do To APC Leaders - Photos Included by Nobody: 5:26am On Jan 31, 2020
Op what are you waiting for before you throw the first stone?

Re: Next Level: What Nigeria 'youths' Should Do To APC Leaders - Photos Included by ghettokid1(m): 7:09am On Jan 31, 2020
Captainrambo2 Engineerboat Fergie001 Emeijeh Your opinion is needed
Re: Next Level: What Nigeria 'youths' Should Do To APC Leaders - Photos Included by ghettokid1(m): 7:11am On Jan 31, 2020
BlackfireX:
Whom do we start with?
Start with Apc council chairman in your area

1 Like

Re: Next Level: What Nigeria 'youths' Should Do To APC Leaders - Photos Included by Goldencheese(m): 7:50am On Jan 31, 2020
grin grin
Re: Next Level: What Nigeria 'youths' Should Do To APC Leaders - Photos Included by helinues: 7:57am On Jan 31, 2020
Ikpeazu and Ortom are also in Apc right?
Re: Next Level: What Nigeria 'youths' Should Do To APC Leaders - Photos Included by ghettokid1(m): 8:25am On Jan 31, 2020
helinues:
Ikpeazu and Ortom are also in Apc right?
Did they Tell their people to stone them if they fail?
Re: Next Level: What Nigeria 'youths' Should Do To APC Leaders - Photos Included by ghettokid1(m): 8:29am On Jan 31, 2020
Awol1:
Op what are you waiting for before you throw the first stone?
I just stoned their council Chairman in my area to death
Re: Next Level: What Nigeria 'youths' Should Do To APC Leaders - Photos Included by ghettokid1(m): 8:30am On Jan 31, 2020
Sarrki BuhariAdvocate NgeneUkwenu Mannabbqgrils Stay off this thread!!!
Re: Next Level: What Nigeria 'youths' Should Do To APC Leaders - Photos Included by ghettokid1(m): 8:30am On Jan 31, 2020
Sarrki BuhariAdvocate NgeneUkwenu Mannabbqgrils Stay off this thread!!!
Re: Next Level: What Nigeria 'youths' Should Do To APC Leaders - Photos Included by ghettokid1(m): 8:31am On Jan 31, 2020
Lalasticlala whats your opinion on this?
Re: Next Level: What Nigeria 'youths' Should Do To APC Leaders - Photos Included by emeijeh(m): 10:48am On Jan 31, 2020
ghettokid1:
Captainrambo2
Engineerboat
Fergie001
Emeijeh
Your opinion is needed

@ghettokid1, I hope you didn't cast your vote for the devilish party in 2019?
If you did, I won't forgive you, because we warned you guys prior to 2019 not to try it.
We warned and warned, but they never listened.
I hope this error is corrected in 2023.

Who will cast the first stone?
This is not Hong Kong , and the Arab spring is not in our blood.
There is nothing we can do now, except God performs "an Abacha"
Re: Next Level: What Nigeria 'youths' Should Do To APC Leaders - Photos Included by Bambambiglo: 10:50am On Jan 31, 2020
I second this motion
Re: Next Level: What Nigeria 'youths' Should Do To APC Leaders - Photos Included by GamalNasser: 10:54am On Jan 31, 2020
APC is party filled with HYPOCRITEs and Liars

Re: Next Level: What Nigeria 'youths' Should Do To APC Leaders - Photos Included by ghettokid1(m): 11:01am On Jan 31, 2020
emeijeh:

@ghettokid1, I hope you didn't cast your vote for the devilish party in 2019?
If you did, I won't forgive you, because we warned you guys prior to 2019 not to try it.
We warned and warned, but they never listened.
I hope this error is corrected in 2023.

Who will cast the first stone?
This is not Hong Kong , and the Arab spring is not in our blood.
There is nothing we can do now, except God performs "an Abacha"
Over my dead body will i cast my vote for the zombie/terrorists party. Anyway, I pray God perform "an Abacha" because this terrorist that call himself Fresident will not surrender power come 2023 only "an Abacha" can save us
Re: Next Level: What Nigeria 'youths' Should Do To APC Leaders - Photos Included by engineerboat(m): 12:57pm On Feb 01, 2020
ghettokid1:
Captainrambo2
Engineerboat
Fergie001
Emeijeh
Your opinion is needed

The stones are rolling already but the devilish Militart Regime are not ready to bear it
Re: Next Level: What Nigeria 'youths' Should Do To APC Leaders - Photos Included by engineerboat(m): 12:58pm On Feb 01, 2020
ghettokid1:
Captainrambo2
Engineerboat
Fergie001
Emeijeh
Your opinion is needed

Again hope you're not part of the conspirator that brought in this Calamity Regime
Re: Next Level: What Nigeria 'youths' Should Do To APC Leaders - Photos Included by fergie001: 1:27pm On Feb 01, 2020
ghettokid1:
Captainrambo2
Engineerboat
Fergie001
Emeijeh
Your opinion is needed
How time flies.........

That day of reckoning for they and their supporters will come.
Re: Next Level: What Nigeria 'youths' Should Do To APC Leaders - Photos Included by Captainrambo2: 1:35pm On Feb 01, 2020
Thier supporters should be ostracized.
Re: Next Level: What Nigeria 'youths' Should Do To APC Leaders - Photos Included by engineerboat(m): 2:15pm On Feb 01, 2020
fergie001:

How time flies.........

That day of reckoning for they and their supporters will come.

Exactly.

It's very close

(1) (Reply)

Ajimobi Is Dead / How Tinubu Ended Godfatherism In Lagos State / Nigerian Soldier Who Threatened June 12 Protesters Loses Brother To Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.