Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

3 Nigerian Stowaways Land In Ghana Instead Of Spain (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Nigerian Stowaways Land In Ghana Instead Of Spain (Photos) (67217 Views)

Nigerian Stowaways Discovered In UK Oil Tanker / 3 Nigerian Stowaways who Hid In A Europe-bound Ship From Lagos Arrested In Ghana / Armed Robbers In Delta Beat White Man Who Relocated From Spain (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Nigerian Stowaways Land In Ghana Instead Of Spain (Photos) by seangy4konji: 9:40am On Jan 31, 2020
i dont blame them...

life is really tough in Nigeria...

i mean very tough if you have no where to turn to...devil will visit you every night...suicide will be your daily thoughts.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerian Stowaways Land In Ghana Instead Of Spain (Photos) by ekele177: 9:40am On Jan 31, 2020
nOTED
Re: 3 Nigerian Stowaways Land In Ghana Instead Of Spain (Photos) by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 31, 2020
No shishi. Let them take the next available bus to Seme border in Nigeria.

Welcome back home.
Re: 3 Nigerian Stowaways Land In Ghana Instead Of Spain (Photos) by daddytime(m): 9:41am On Jan 31, 2020
Emigration gone horribly wrong.

Them get luck say no be Wuhan region for China dem go burst out on top Coronavirus things.

I'm sure one of these guys is a Nairalander

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerian Stowaways Land In Ghana Instead Of Spain (Photos) by celeiyke: 9:41am On Jan 31, 2020
See what Buhari has caused.
Re: 3 Nigerian Stowaways Land In Ghana Instead Of Spain (Photos) by tofolo(m): 9:41am On Jan 31, 2020
JeffreyD1:
Wetin we no go hear for this country
I can guess she was high on palm wine when she wrote this tweet. grin
Re: 3 Nigerian Stowaways Land In Ghana Instead Of Spain (Photos) by Deejaygold(m): 9:41am On Jan 31, 2020
mankand:
Village people still playing ludo with their destinies

As in eeern...
Re: 3 Nigerian Stowaways Land In Ghana Instead Of Spain (Photos) by playapayaski: 9:41am On Jan 31, 2020
Brothers trynna escape. Kuddos mehn better luck next time
Re: 3 Nigerian Stowaways Land In Ghana Instead Of Spain (Photos) by kunleweb: 9:42am On Jan 31, 2020
Lmao grin
Re: 3 Nigerian Stowaways Land In Ghana Instead Of Spain (Photos) by Kingrefreshed: 9:42am On Jan 31, 2020
247naijamedia:

https://www.ghsplash.com/three-nigerian-stowaways-land-in-ghana-instead-of-spain-photos/

I wonder how they'll feel when they got arrested and they came out of the container and they ask someone there " what country is this and they answer them " na Accra!

Oh God what kind of life is this?

5 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerian Stowaways Land In Ghana Instead Of Spain (Photos) by Arijude(m): 9:43am On Jan 31, 2020
Send that afonja back to the zoo to come and continue reaping what his kinsmen sow. Oloshi come back here. Where are you going to after shouting change.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerian Stowaways Land In Ghana Instead Of Spain (Photos) by JeffreyD1(m): 9:43am On Jan 31, 2020
tofolo:
I can guess she was high on palm wine when she wrote this tweet. grin

Hahahahahah
He's phone corrected her

Presidebt

2 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerian Stowaways Land In Ghana Instead Of Spain (Photos) by Patrioticman007(m): 9:44am On Jan 31, 2020
daddytime:
Emigration gone horribly wrong.

Them get luck say no be Wuhan region for China dem go burst out on top Coronavirus things.

I'm sure one of these guys is a Nairalander

Na that pervert be that, forming chief on nairaland.
Re: 3 Nigerian Stowaways Land In Ghana Instead Of Spain (Photos) by etrange: 9:45am On Jan 31, 2020
Davash222:
Porting from Nigeria to Ghana is still a better development. They should just seek asylum there.

You've never been to Ghana.
Re: 3 Nigerian Stowaways Land In Ghana Instead Of Spain (Photos) by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 31, 2020
they should still thank their stars cos anywhere is better than the doomed shithole!

they should just seek asylum there.

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerian Stowaways Land In Ghana Instead Of Spain (Photos) by realestniggah: 9:46am On Jan 31, 2020
grin

No words
Re: 3 Nigerian Stowaways Land In Ghana Instead Of Spain (Photos) by Validated: 9:46am On Jan 31, 2020
rentAcock:
They thought they will end up in Madrid or Barcelona, instead they ended up in Tema, which is the Ghanaian equivalence of Oshodi. Never underestimate the power of village people.
grin
Re: 3 Nigerian Stowaways Land In Ghana Instead Of Spain (Photos) by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 31, 2020
Menance:
Afonja trying to run away. I thought Nigeria and their shout waste was heaven to them grin

Popoola

Las las na senselessness will kee you.

Na only Popoola you see for dia. You no fit read your brothers dem names?

Idiomatic expression of a guy.

Nonsense and alacrity. grin

3 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerian Stowaways Land In Ghana Instead Of Spain (Photos) by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 31, 2020
Audio spain grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerian Stowaways Land In Ghana Instead Of Spain (Photos) by symbianDON(m): 9:48am On Jan 31, 2020
they got served grin grin
Re: 3 Nigerian Stowaways Land In Ghana Instead Of Spain (Photos) by idonhammer: 9:49am On Jan 31, 2020
Ok

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerian Stowaways Land In Ghana Instead Of Spain (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 9:49am On Jan 31, 2020
Okay, let's even assume they had successfully entered Spain, what next??!... How far did they think they would go without a single immigration paper or document??!... What if the vessel had experienced a major mishap offshore??!...

2 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerian Stowaways Land In Ghana Instead Of Spain (Photos) by DonDraper66: 9:50am On Jan 31, 2020
Everybody wants to leave the country by all means. It's pity we are here. ������
Re: 3 Nigerian Stowaways Land In Ghana Instead Of Spain (Photos) by Respect55(m): 9:50am On Jan 31, 2020
Lol. Wetin Olanekun no go see for Osun cave

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerian Stowaways Land In Ghana Instead Of Spain (Photos) by sammirano: 9:51am On Jan 31, 2020
Safely landed. grin cool
Re: 3 Nigerian Stowaways Land In Ghana Instead Of Spain (Photos) by mu2sa2: 9:51am On Jan 31, 2020
And to do what in spain? These guys are better off in this land of limitless opportunities, but are lazy and looking for the easy way out, when there's none. This is the golden truth: The economy works for you if you work yourself. Shikena.

4 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerian Stowaways Land In Ghana Instead Of Spain (Photos) by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 31, 2020
From frying pan to kettle.

I piry them.

Our leaders no do well at all
Re: 3 Nigerian Stowaways Land In Ghana Instead Of Spain (Photos) by xpmode(m): 9:52am On Jan 31, 2020
One of the arrested suspects, Isaac Daniel isn’t a first time offender having been arrested for similar offense in 2019.

Sure the guy will still try again, he has learn more lesson.

Isaac Daniel you are reading this, next time make sure you have in-house info is gather before boarding a vessel.

By the time you are gone, Nigeria will feed 3 less lazy youth
Re: 3 Nigerian Stowaways Land In Ghana Instead Of Spain (Photos) by TRAVEL101(m): 9:52am On Jan 31, 2020
Tough luck
Re: 3 Nigerian Stowaways Land In Ghana Instead Of Spain (Photos) by SpartanKing: 9:53am On Jan 31, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Gangraped By Her Boyfriend And Her Friend In Ogun (Photos) / How Can I Tell Her That I Saw Her Sex Video Online. / 'Bullets Flying Everywhere, Soldiers Engage Looters At Sangotedo Mall - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.