Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,892 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Nigeria To Increase Visa Categories From 6 To 79 - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria To Increase Visa Categories From 6 To 79 (33436 Views)

79 Killed, 779 Injured In Gombe Auto Crashes – FRSC / UK To Increase Visa Fees, Health Charges For Migrants / Skeleton Of Man Trapped In Lava During Mount Vesuvius Eruption In 79 A.D.(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria To Increase Visa Categories From 6 To 79 by medTechworld(f): 8:07am On Jan 31, 2020
stevio:
Pls migrate to WUHAN city,CHINA grin

Lol.. lets migrate together.. grin
Re: Nigeria To Increase Visa Categories From 6 To 79 by medTechworld(f): 8:08am On Jan 31, 2020
GREATESTPIANIST:
if we all spoke positively and believe in our nation, how will Naija not move forward, people like u are y Naija is struggling.....change ur mindset, wat would u do to make Naija bettet

Please forget positivity,How long shall we continue to believe in our nation? We have been believing yet nothing good has happened. Nigerian leaders have failed us. As long as they continue to live we aint moving forward.
Re: Nigeria To Increase Visa Categories From 6 To 79 by AreaFada2: 8:16am On Jan 31, 2020
Nigeria too carry Africa matter for head like Galla. Apartheid help to SA and being repaid with Xenophobia should have opened our eyes.

Instead give visa free to Western and other rich nationals with hard currency to spend. Tunisia and Morocco are making a lot of money from it.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Increase Visa Categories From 6 To 79 by Kingrefreshed: 8:26am On Jan 31, 2020
ikorodureporta:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/01/31/nigeria-to-increase-visa-categories-from-six-to-79/

Who even wan come Nigeria except for this expired Chinese boys on 1 year IT.
Re: Nigeria To Increase Visa Categories From 6 To 79 by imolile: 8:30am On Jan 31, 2020
Let me Educate you all on why The North is Afraid of cessation from Nigeria,
The colonial Masters left Nigeria in rage and anger after being confronted by the Educated Elites who were sent on scholarship to study abroad
These privileged Nigerians studied in Britain and saw the part of Law that grants freedom to everyone,
they returned to confront the colonial masters and insist on the Liberation of the masses from subjugation,
The colonial masters felt humiliated and having created or carved territories to themselves for ease of Control, and understanding the nature of the regions under their control, They knew that the Hausa Fulani are not so enlightened
In order to create a chaos in their bitterness, they told the Hausa Fulani that Nigeria belongs to them and that they can cling to Power as long as they desire, The naive Hausa Fulani who took such vengeful revenge from the colonial masters as a statement of truth, had no respect for other tribes and consequently rotate themselves in Power as if the other tribes within Nigeria are their slaves
After the colonial Master left Nigeria, the Hausa Fulani began to control all the apparatus of states,
The Yoruba as intelligent as they claimed were more concerned for Education and had no interest whatsoever in Politics until a certain time, The Ibos also are bold as they are also show no interest in Nigeria as their major concern was for a peaceful environment for their business to thrive.
Then you will hardly find Yoruba in the Military, They believe that the Military was meant for the Bastards in the Family, even the Ibos had no interest in such things
Gradually the Hausa dominance was growing
At some Point, the government of Nigeria headed by several impostors after the Colonial days requested for Land to Build the Military Base, The Yorubas Refused and never granted Land to the Government and the Ibos also did not give out their Land for Military activities, although the Military hijacked certain Lands in both west and East
Since the Maritime is mainly focused in Lagos they needed weaponry, The Yoruba were in deep sleep as the north were systematically taking charge
The north on their own decided to give Land to the Military and had all their bastards enrolled in the Military
Then they moved the weaponry of Nigeria to Jaaji in Kaduna,
As soon as weapon arrive Nigeria fdrom everywhere, They are transported to Kaduna by Night from a Location in Lagos, Let me keep that away for now
So the North became so bold and have suppressed the other part of Nigeria, While you think the country is united, Trust me the country is not United
The north have an agenda to dominate and still continue to treat every other Nigerians in the Naive way of the colonial masters
That is why most of the coup in Nigeria is always by the Northerner because the weaponry is located in the north
Amotekun Exposed them lately
You can see how they raved at the idea,
Nigeria is under the subjugation of the north
You cannot fight them because they have systematically and tactically retrenched all southerner in top military position and have positioned northerner in those strategic position should there be any agitation for freedom
Recently you saw how the tyrant was removing all other tribes, It is a calculate deliberate kangaro plan

They control even your immigration because southerner travel alot
Tell me what they are not controlling
Nigeria you are back to the colonial days unless you allow the north to go
You are not going to progress
They dont want progress
Re: Nigeria To Increase Visa Categories From 6 To 79 by BlackfireX: 8:33am On Jan 31, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarr

You are real niggarrr
My nigggar from another mother together we gonna pull the trigger

The day your zombiesm will be cured ehhh.
We will go to elzakky zaky for thanksgiven.

Heaven is watching you
Re: Nigeria To Increase Visa Categories From 6 To 79 by nrexzy: 8:42am On Jan 31, 2020
crownwealth:
How does this affect, address or improve the insecurity situation across Nigeria under Major General Buhari regime?

With ur mentality how do u expect security yo improve?
Re: Nigeria To Increase Visa Categories From 6 To 79 by Osidazz19: 8:45am On Jan 31, 2020
medTechworld:
Ok... Nigeria is a failed nation. Gooosh! Biko i think its high time to migrate.... angry

Pls don't let the door hit you on your way out.
Re: Nigeria To Increase Visa Categories From 6 To 79 by Mccullum: 8:48am On Jan 31, 2020
Ilerioluwa02:
Confused set of people undecided

instead to ask question on what you didn't understand... there is nothing confusing if you read and understand it wella.
Re: Nigeria To Increase Visa Categories From 6 To 79 by diving101: 8:50am On Jan 31, 2020
Travel? Adventure? Outdoor Activities? Visit us at Try Scuba Diving Honolulu and try our services. For more detailed information you also call us at (808) 295-3606.

Re: Nigeria To Increase Visa Categories From 6 To 79 by ibietela2(m): 9:13am On Jan 31, 2020
79 not TOO MUCH?
Re: Nigeria To Increase Visa Categories From 6 To 79 by OkoroPeugeot(m): 9:19am On Jan 31, 2020
Similarly, Nigerians by birth who renounced their Nigerian citizenship because the countries they live do not allow dual citizenship will be issued with an indefinite resident and multiple visa to enable them visit Nigeria whenever they wished. Their spouses will be able to benefit from this also,” he said.

Where do they renounce?
Re: Nigeria To Increase Visa Categories From 6 To 79 by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 31, 2020
The part they use French and Spanish in an English speaking nation on Visas and passport Amazes and marvels me. I speak English, i understand Spanish and some Russian. Even at that, I wonder why its either we have french or Arabic.

I find it very hard to understand what is going on.
Re: Nigeria To Increase Visa Categories From 6 To 79 by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 31, 2020
See Visa Picture grin

Urgly Visa

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Increase Visa Categories From 6 To 79 by okooyinbo(m): 9:35am On Jan 31, 2020
AreaFada2:
Nigeria too carry Africa matter for head like Ghana. Apartheid help to SA and being repauf with Xenophobia should have opened our eyes.

Instead give visa free to Western and other rich nationals with hard currency to spend. Tunisia and Morocco are making a lot of money from it.

Theoretically, you are very correct. In reality, Nigeria has gotten the beauty and diversity to make an interesting tourist destination. If you travel through Nigeria by road, you will see. However, I would not encourage any foreigner to come to Nigeria without a guard and a guide. The country is too dangerous for a hiker, lone traveller. The roads are largely appalling. The most Road users especially the commercial drivers are alcohol junkies, and driving under influence is very common and not punishable. The Nigerian security outfits are legalised 'armed robbers'. The number of checkpoints is unimaginably high, because the country as already stated is not safe. You cannot drive 50 to 100 kilometres without encountering one sort of roadblocks/checkpoints by the police, mobile police, immigration (especially border states), customs, road safety, army, thugs helping the police etc. It is not pleasant to drive on Nigerian Roads at all. So you see, Nigeria has to improve on a lot of things to make it a viable tourist destination. If you have the means, please visit Morocco or Tunisia. Those countries are on a different level when it comes to tourism. Even the small country of the Gambia has more tourists coming there than Nigeria. Senegal and Ghana also growing giants. Ghana is profiting hugely from the people of African descent whose ancestors were forcibly removed from Africa. They had what they call year of return, and even have a program of granting these people Ghanaian citizenship.
Nigeria is a big for nothing giant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria To Increase Visa Categories From 6 To 79 by Americanboy35: 9:47am On Jan 31, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:
See Visa Picture grin

Urgly Visa

Nonsense
No mind them grin
Re: Nigeria To Increase Visa Categories From 6 To 79 by 4gunners(m): 10:07am On Jan 31, 2020
Patrioticman007:

Its all about awarding a contract for the supply of these rules booklets, if you know, you know.

You get oil for head.
Re: Nigeria To Increase Visa Categories From 6 To 79 by FloxySmart(f): 10:11am On Jan 31, 2020
Techdra:
I don't get. Do Nigerians want government to be giving them food or what? Which one is "will this put food on the table of the common man..."
Not Nigerians Igbos
Re: Nigeria To Increase Visa Categories From 6 To 79 by Michael9886: 10:15am On Jan 31, 2020
see below
Re: Nigeria To Increase Visa Categories From 6 To 79 by FA13(m): 10:28am On Jan 31, 2020
crownwealth:

Waiting for your gibberish as usual.

What do you expect from him?

Him boss don talk say he no understand wetin dey happen for the country again,

But senseless supporters can never learn.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Increase Visa Categories From 6 To 79 by Michael5931: 10:32am On Jan 31, 2020
see below
Re: Nigeria To Increase Visa Categories From 6 To 79 by OlujobaSamuel: 10:35am On Jan 31, 2020
Why should Nigerian in diaspora be given visa to come in? Why not create a way for them to get their passport either on arrival or a country close to them if not available in their domiciled country ?
Re: Nigeria To Increase Visa Categories From 6 To 79 by delawal: 10:50am On Jan 31, 2020
visa of a failed state
Re: Nigeria To Increase Visa Categories From 6 To 79 by ITbomb(m): 11:01am On Jan 31, 2020
Another administration would reduce it to 10 and claim it as an achievement
Re: Nigeria To Increase Visa Categories From 6 To 79 by Enyimbamercedes: 11:23am On Jan 31, 2020
The buffoon Couldn’t think of what to write to earn 30k so hurriedly booked space... then came back to sing the praises

Re: Nigeria To Increase Visa Categories From 6 To 79 by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 31, 2020
Oh so I can denounce my citizenship and still be giving a permanent visa to visit the country.... Wow I need to denounce my Nigerian citizenship who can help me cheesy
Re: Nigeria To Increase Visa Categories From 6 To 79 by linearity: 12:51pm On Jan 31, 2020
OlujobaSamuel:
Why should Nigerian in diaspora be given visa to come in? Why not create a way for them to get their passport either on arrival or a country close to them if not available in their domiciled country ?

They are clueless and issuing visa to Nigerians in diaspora is illegal and can’t be enforced.

Nigerians in diaspora who have not renounced their Nigerian citizenship are citizens of Nigeria by the operation of the constitution, they are not under Nigeria immigration. Therefore immigration can not enact policies that conditions there stay in, entry into and departure from Nigeria, the same way, they cannot do same to other Nigerians.

Also since they are citizens by operation of the constitution, the Senate & House of Rep cannot enact such visa laws also. If you want to start issuing them visa, change the constitution...only one law suite and the Supreme Court will set them right.
Re: Nigeria To Increase Visa Categories From 6 To 79 by Dollywood(m): 2:03pm On Jan 31, 2020
post=86252820:

Shut up kiddo..Supporter of looters!
Take am gently and go to school, food prefect...

GBAS-GBOS......
Una no go just lie down for una mat for una village jejely sha......

GBAS-GBOS grin cheesy

Who have the address of this niggarr, his comments irritates me.
Re: Nigeria To Increase Visa Categories From 6 To 79 by lavenjcrown(m): 3:19pm On Jan 31, 2020
Please call me when you are ready to migrate maybe i can go along with you.
medTechworld:
Ok... Nigeria is a failed nation. Gooosh! Biko i think its high time to migrate.... angry
Re: Nigeria To Increase Visa Categories From 6 To 79 by AreaFada2: 7:35pm On Jan 31, 2020
AreaFada2:
Nigeria too carry Africa matter for head like Galla. Apartheid help to SA and being repaid with Xenophobia should have opened our eyes.

Yep.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Students Studying Abroad, Travelers To Pay ₦40,000 For Police Clearance / BRT Introduces New Transport Fares / Delay At ATM Saves Man From Ghastly Motor Accident In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.