Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

MissyB Emerges Celebrities Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / MissyB Emerges Celebrities Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 (1270 Views)

Poll: Who should be the Celebrity Section Poster of the Year 2010?

Missy B: 61% (8 votes)
Aloy Emeka: 30% (4 votes)
Tpia: 7% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 / Efemena_XY Emerges Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 / DAPOBEAR EMERGES POLITICS SECTION POSTER OF THE YEAR - 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MissyB Emerges Celebrities Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by twinstaiye(m): 5:56pm On Dec 10, 2010
How time flies, time has come for us to vote for our CELEBRITIES Section poster of the year. We will commence this with nominations of names of poster to be voted for. Pls while making our nominations, kindly put in perceptions, posters who had not been banned in the course of the year and who remained well behaved etc.
Re: MissyB Emerges Celebrities Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by ifyalways(f): 12:19pm On Dec 11, 2010
No Nominations,strange.
@Topic,Tpia and MissyB.
Re: MissyB Emerges Celebrities Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by Nobody: 2:34am On Dec 13, 2010
Only Aloy Emeka
Re: MissyB Emerges Celebrities Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by Jarus(m): 7:36am On Dec 13, 2010
Aloy-Emeka
Re: MissyB Emerges Celebrities Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by Boxer007(m): 8:24am On Dec 15, 2010
Mr Cork grin
Re: MissyB Emerges Celebrities Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by honeric01(m): 2:32am On Dec 16, 2010
Missy B
Re: MissyB Emerges Celebrities Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by puskin: 7:33am On Dec 17, 2010
. . . . . .Cos Seun moved dis bloody thing to here. . . . . the awards ain't getting the desired attention.
Re: MissyB Emerges Celebrities Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by HarryPotter1(m): 10:34am On Dec 17, 2010
I would like to nominate Missy B and Aloy Emeka at least they are the two that makes the section look lively.
Re: MissyB Emerges Celebrities Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by mukina2: 11:01pm On Jan 02, 2011
Congrats MissyB
Re: MissyB Emerges Celebrities Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by MissyB3(f): 1:15am On Jan 04, 2011
Awww!!! This was unexpected and I must say it feels good to be appreciated. Hehehehe!

A loud Thank-You to you all. Thanks for taking out time to nominate and/or vote for any one of us. Obviously, We won this together.
Congratulations Aloy Emeka, your work on this board definitely isn't overlooked. You won too.
Congrats Tpia, You also won.
Congratulations to all  posters on the Celebrity board.  . . . .You  won too.
It takes 2 or more to gossip and honestly, though unknown to you, you've been perfect partners.  grin grin Congratulations to us all.  cheesy
Viva il Celebrity section!  cool
Re: MissyB Emerges Celebrities Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by ifyalways(f): 9:28am On Jan 04, 2011
Missy ★ B:

Awww!!! This was unexpected and I must say it feels good to be appreciated! Hehehehe!

A loud Thank-You to You all. Thanks for taking out time to nominate and/or vote for any one of us. Obviously, We won this together.
Congratulations Aloy Emeka, your work on this board definitley isn't overlooked. You won too.
Congrats Tpia, You also won.
Congratulations to all posters on the Celebrity board. . . . .You won too.
It takes 2 or more to gossip and honestly, though unknown to you, you've been perfect partners. grin grin Congratulations to us all. cheesy
Viva il Celebrity section! cool

lol
See Yabis . . .Congrats
Re: MissyB Emerges Celebrities Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by justwise(m): 11:36am On Jan 04, 2011
Congrat MissyB, u deserve it.
Re: MissyB Emerges Celebrities Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by MissyB3(f): 12:37pm On Jan 04, 2011
justwise:

Congrat MissyB, u deserve it.

ifyalways:

lol
See Yabis . . .Congrats

mukina2:

Congrats MissyB
Thank You! cheesy
Re: MissyB Emerges Celebrities Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by Cosmass(f): 11:14pm On Jan 07, 2011
Congrats Missy, you deserve it smiley
Re: MissyB Emerges Celebrities Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by MissyB3(f): 2:56pm On Jan 08, 2011
Cosmass:

Congrats Missy, you deserve it smiley
Thank You! kiss
Re: MissyB Emerges Celebrities Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:50pm On Jan 08, 2011
[size=13pt]Congratulations . . . . .Miss B I have always known you worth this award . umm. . . .keep up the good work. grin grin wink[/size]
Re: MissyB Emerges Celebrities Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by MissyB3(f): 4:16pm On Jan 08, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Congratulations . . . . .Miss B I have always known you worth this award . umm. . . .keep up the good work. grin grin wink[/size]
**Does sign of the cross before quoting** grin grin tongue
Thank You! smiley
Re: MissyB Emerges Celebrities Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:28pm On Jan 08, 2011
[size=13pt]*** umm , you sound like a member of the '' Divine Mercy'' society *** grin grin cheesy

Well, i guess you are a catholic . anyway , that's not the case here let's just celebrate beyond border .I guess by now, you are feeling like Lady GaGa my twisted lady my now or someone like rihanna and nikki minaj! grin grin grin wink
[/size]

Missy ★ B:

**Does sign of the cross before quoting** grin grin tongue
Thank You! smiley
Re: MissyB Emerges Celebrities Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by MissyB3(f): 4:32pm On Jan 08, 2011
Lady Gaga- O[b]gaga[/b] . . . You must have sum'n' in common.
Nah, I'm feeling like Missy right now. wink **Does sign of the cross again** grin grin

Congrats to you too. You won the Tv section award, right?
Re: MissyB Emerges Celebrities Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:43pm On Jan 08, 2011
[size=13pt]Yeah darling. . . .Lady GaGa have been dieing for me ever since 2008 she meet me on myspace and the most interesting thing is that , we have so many things in common even our names sake. Ogaga n' lady gaga. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Thanks my dear. . . We have receive a mark of responsibility due to the hard work . Hell right , I have been nominated as the best TV/MOVIE Section poster of the year 2010 . wink

I wish to work harder and encourage other dude's to learn how to tolerate from other members both old and new ones. smiley
[/size]
Re: MissyB Emerges Celebrities Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by Cosmass(f): 7:29am On Jan 09, 2011
Missy ★ B:

Thank You! kiss

U welcome sweetie kiss
Re: MissyB Emerges Celebrities Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by akwaowoudo(m): 11:32am On Jan 09, 2011
Missy B, you are my best nairalander; i'm always proud of you. Keep it flying!
Re: MissyB Emerges Celebrities Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by MissyB3(f): 3:45pm On Jan 09, 2011
akwaowoudo:

Missy B, you are my best nairalander; i'm always proud of you. Keep it flying!
Awww! I'm touched. Thank You! smiley kiss
Re: MissyB Emerges Celebrities Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by ifyalways(f): 9:09am On Jan 10, 2011
Missy Missy . . .the original amebo  cheesy
I saw the [i]German-lover-baby-mama [/i]thread . . .all i got to say is that u are the best amebo in town,getting and feeding us,your accomplices updates on stories u post even as far back as 1 year ago.
You simply deserve this award . . olofofo get level and u def. belong to the highest class of tatafos  tongue  kiss
Re: MissyB Emerges Celebrities Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:54pm On Jan 10, 2011
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

ifyalways:

Missy Missy . . .the original amebo  cheesy

Re: MissyB Emerges Celebrities Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by MissyB3(f): 2:15pm On Jan 10, 2011
ifyalways:

Missy Missy . . .the original amebo cheesy
I saw the German-lover-baby-mama [/i]thread . . .all i got to say is that u are the best amebo in town,getting and feeding us,your accomplices updates on stories u post even as far back as 1 year ago.
You simply deserve this award . .
**Bows gracefully** Thank You, thank you Ma! kiss cheesy kiss
Ladies and Gentlemen, You've heard it all ; any other Amebo/Aproka on NL is spurious. grin

ifyalways:

olofofo get level and u def. belong to the highest class of tatafos  tongue  kiss
angry angry You for [i]kukuma
tell me that I deh mad so I go know say na direct insult.
Re: MissyB Emerges Celebrities Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:52pm On Jan 11, 2011
[size=13pt]You are such an interesting and funny lady. . . LOL cheesy grin[/size]

Missy ★ B:

**Bows gracefully** Thank You, thank you Ma! kiss cheesy kiss
Ladies and Gentlemen, You've heard it all ; any other Amebo/Aproka on NL is spurious. grin
Re: MissyB Emerges Celebrities Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by MissyB3(f): 7:19pm On Jan 11, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]You are such an interesting and funny lady. . . LOL cheesy grin[/size]

For that reason, you like me already, dont'chu? wink wink grin
Re: MissyB Emerges Celebrities Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by tunnytox(m): 9:01pm On Jan 12, 2011
Congratulations Missy B, how come you took your pic off your profile? [size=8pt]([size=8pt][size=8pt]a little confession I smtimes sneek in to c your cute  pic,  grin grin[/size])[/size][/size]

BTW take this Kit kat for your refreshment  grin grin

Re: MissyB Emerges Celebrities Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by MissyB3(f): 11:31pm On Jan 12, 2011
tunnytox:

Congratulations Missy B, how come you took your pic off your profile
Thank Ya! wink

tunnytox:

a little confession I smtimes sneek in to c your cute pic, grin grin
You have more confessions to do. How many bars of Lux soap have you exhausted so far? grin tongue

tunnytox:

BTW take this Kit kat for your refreshment  grin grin
sad sad
Re: MissyB Emerges Celebrities Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by tunnytox(m): 12:36am On Jan 13, 2011
I have no more confessions just that one grin grin I have just been caught by my wife now and she's asking me why i'm sneeking a look at ur profile scratching my head, looking no be crime sha tongue

Anyway sorry for not providing a drink with the kit kat, here is a drink for ya tongue

Re: MissyB Emerges Celebrities Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:35pm On Jan 14, 2011
[size=13pt]Yeah . . . You are right darling , I have already liked you and even beyond that . I'm beginning to keep you in mind with love . wink wink grin[/size]

Missy ★ B:

For that reason, you like me already, dont'chu? wink wink grin

(1) (Reply)

Attention Seun, Administrator & Moderators: Give Us A Chatroom/im Services / Bloody Civilian / Which Is The Best Network In Nigeria? Mtn, Etisalat, Airtell, Glo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.