Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,549 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

Why Are Ladies So Obsessed With Iphone? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Are Ladies So Obsessed With Iphone? (5561 Views)

I'm Obsessed With Iphone 8 Plus...but I Have Just N100k For It / Man Shares His Experience With iPhone 11 He Bought For N17k / Huawei caught tweeting with Iphone(See Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Ladies So Obsessed With Iphone? by BenDanor(m): 12:29am On Feb 06, 2020
Atiku:

The last paragraph

What about it bro?
Re: Why Are Ladies So Obsessed With Iphone? by Nobody: 12:43am On Feb 06, 2020
BenDanor:

What about it bro?

Oh, i just looked at your moniker.
You won’t understand.
Re: Why Are Ladies So Obsessed With Iphone? by BenDanor(m): 7:23am On Feb 06, 2020
BenDanor:

Let me buy this argument
1. Speed: I'll give it the A13 bionic chip on the iPhone which passes slightly higher than some powerful chips

2. Os updates: its a tie. With the introduction of Google pixel there is frequent updates and support for even the first google pixel

3. Security: I'd give it to the iPhone but that doesn't mean android isn't secure. Android has been more secure these few years; hardly heard androids getting viruses these days. If you want security you'll be all locked up without freedom and vice versa. Just know what you want.

4. Storage: you'd give it to android for expandable slots.

5. Camera: I'll give it to android. The google pixels and the huawei p series are blowing the iphones out of the way.

6. App integration and interaction: I'll give to android. You can make any app default and quick options to jump right into any app from anyother app.

7. Processor: The A13 bionic chip although the gaming chipsets on powerful android phones are giving it a clear fight.

In my opinion, apple was just created for security and android for customization. That's their main attribute, the rest are just what a phone should have. But for me, I'll pick the google pixel series (android)

I'll have to make this correction straight away

7. Processor: the hauwei kirin 980 processor is the most powerful currently. If Apple would use it, then we would say its a neutral thing but now, the processor category goes to android.
Re: Why Are Ladies So Obsessed With Iphone? by sunshineV(f): 12:17pm On Feb 06, 2020
BenDanor:

7. Processor: the hauwei kirin 980 processor is the most powerful currently. If Apple would use it, then we would say its a neutral thing but now, the processor category goes to android.

Wow never knew. how about kirin 980 vs SD 865
Re: Why Are Ladies So Obsessed With Iphone? by meshachdbuzz(m): 3:02pm On Feb 06, 2020
BenDanor:

I doubt

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Etisalat Click For The Day Upgrade / Gbwhatsapp Palaver! What's The Way Out! / 30 Mobile Phone Codes U Never Knew Existed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.