Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Why Are Ladies So Obsessed With Iphone? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Are Ladies So Obsessed With Iphone? (5588 Views)

I'm Obsessed With Iphone 8 Plus...but I Have Just N100k For It / Man Shares His Experience With iPhone 11 He Bought For N17k / Huawei caught tweeting with Iphone(See Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Ladies So Obsessed With Iphone? by Liposure: 5:02pm On Jan 31, 2020
Help. I cant charge My samsung s4 since after I went 2 repair d charging point n panel
Re: Why Are Ladies So Obsessed With Iphone? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 31, 2020
Zanxx:
I beg to differ. I am not a fun of iPhone and seriously don't understand what all the hype is about. I agree most ladies like iPhone, because at work 99% of my colleagues from top management down to the lower level employees all use iPhone. I am always downloading free e-books from PDF drive which I am sure iPhone wouldn't allow. If that's what they want, let them be. Whatever rocks their boat.

You can download whatever you want on iOS 13

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies So Obsessed With Iphone? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 31, 2020
The only difference between both that I can think of is when it comes to themes and customization.

The iPhone is better than android in all other aspects.
Re: Why Are Ladies So Obsessed With Iphone? by seanwilliam(m): 8:21pm On Jan 31, 2020
Timileyin1234:
They like iPhone because even iPhone 6 can handle instagram and Snapchat well without lagging
you are very on point.. though that is not the reason they use it..iphone ain't mate with any phone bro

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies So Obsessed With Iphone? by Zanxx(f): 8:44pm On Jan 31, 2020
Atiku:

You can download whatever you want on iOS 13

ok
Re: Why Are Ladies So Obsessed With Iphone? by mrbenjame: 9:07pm On Jan 31, 2020
Leonyluiz:

I am very sure you dont own an iphone.

I’ve used iPhone for 4 years now. I can snapshot my free pdf and show you if you want. No need for argument
Re: Why Are Ladies So Obsessed With Iphone? by fatymore(f): 9:47pm On Jan 31, 2020
Because of pinshurez
Re: Why Are Ladies So Obsessed With Iphone? by nwamabo247(m): 9:55pm On Jan 31, 2020
PLEASE nairalanders my name is celestine nwankwo 28YRS OLD from ugwueme awgu L.G.A. enugu state,12yrs ago in 2007 ihave a quadruplegic spinal cord injure which resulted in me been in bedridden condition and unable to move around no source of income yet because my fingers are partialy afected my family has suffer and spend so much this condition especially my ageing mother who has been nursing me at home for all this while. but right now things are very very difficut for me and my mother who is also diabetic expecially feeding and litle medications,buying of catheters and health care needs.please i need your help in any way posible no matter how small it will make a diffrence see my signature for more detail
Re: Why Are Ladies So Obsessed With Iphone? by Nickshrapnel: 10:52pm On Jan 31, 2020
christianzest:
but i dont think iphone will ever go down like blackberry
If you had told people living in 17th century that one day, there would be a flying vehicle. They’d tell you never!

No one knows tomorrow wink
Re: Why Are Ladies So Obsessed With Iphone? by LikeCool(m): 2:37am On Feb 01, 2020
I tire for them o
Re: Why Are Ladies So Obsessed With Iphone? by REXXIE69(m): 1:45pm On Feb 01, 2020
I agree with the OP.I personally believe that IPhone commands respect and speaks of Class and Status.

Am sure some gals see guys that use Iphones as rich guys and would want to associate with them.Recently,one of my friend told me that gals now look at the type of phone a guy is using before deciding to speak to him. Even in my school,some gals behave like u must be using an IPhone or at least a Samsung before u can talk to them. To such gals,using an IPhone or Samsung means u are rich.It's crazy sha,but not all gals behave like that.

As I am now,I can't even approach some gals out of fear that they would reject because of the kind of phone am using right now.As I dey now, even me go reject myself,lolzzz.

But I gat plans to hustle nd buy a better fine,maybe Samsung,so that I can show those
Re: Why Are Ladies So Obsessed With Iphone? by REXXIE69(m): 1:47pm On Feb 01, 2020
I agree with the OP.I personally believe that IPhone commands respect and speaks of Class and Status.

Am sure some gals see guys that use Iphones as rich guys and would want to associate with them.Recently,one of my friend told me that gals now look at the type of phone a guy is using before deciding to speak to him. Even in my school,some gals behave like u must be using an IPhone or at least a Samsung before u can talk to them. To such gals,using an IPhone or Samsung means u are rich.It's crazy sha,but not all gals behave like that.

As I am now,I can't even approach some gals out of fear that they would reject because of the kind of phone am using right now.As I dey now, even me go reject myself,lolzzz.

But I gat plans to hustle nd buy a better phone,maybe Samsung,so that I can show those gals that all those material shit don't matter.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies So Obsessed With Iphone? by Peacefullove: 4:18pm On Feb 01, 2020
REXXIE69:

But I gat plans to hustle nd buy a better phone,maybe Samsung,so that I can show those gals that all those material shit don't matter.

When those friends of yours use expensive Phone to attract girls ( golddiggers ) , and they start Giving them Billing in their relationship , they should not come to social media and say women are scum .

I have always maintained that these kinda mentality by most guys is one of the things that contributed to the materialistic approach of some ladies to relationships.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies So Obsessed With Iphone? by kingxsamz(m): 6:13pm On Feb 01, 2020
christianzest:
but i dont think iphone will ever go down like blackberry

Same thing was said for blackberry.
But you could be right though.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies So Obsessed With Iphone? by Zannx(m): 7:49pm On Feb 01, 2020
Zanxx:

Thank you

A lady bearing my nickname..that’s not something I see every day..seems like we have something in common

Let’s talk on whatsapp ..07018937254
Re: Why Are Ladies So Obsessed With Iphone? by Inehmesit: 8:00pm On Feb 01, 2020
Zanxx:
I beg to differ. I am not a fun of iPhone and seriously don't understand what all the hype is about. I agree most ladies like iPhone, because at work 99% of my colleagues from top management down to the lower level employees all use iPhone. I am always downloading free e-books from PDF drive which I am sure iPhone wouldn't allow. If that's what they want, let them be. Whatever rocks their boat.
I download from pdf drive too, it works on iPhones
Re: Why Are Ladies So Obsessed With Iphone? by AkpaMgbor(m): 8:34pm On Feb 01, 2020
Zanxx:
IPhone don't download pdf file?? So confident in her ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies So Obsessed With Iphone? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 01, 2020
Leonyluiz:

I am very sure you dont own an iphone.
Did you see the screenshot he posted above you? It's from an iPhone
Re: Why Are Ladies So Obsessed With Iphone? by Zanxx(f): 10:44pm On Feb 01, 2020
AkpaMgbor:

IPhone don't download pdf file?? So confident in her ignorance.

I went by what I was told a couple of years ago. so if things have changed, you correct me instead of calling me ignorant.
Re: Why Are Ladies So Obsessed With Iphone? by Zanxx(f): 10:45pm On Feb 01, 2020
Inehmesit:
I download from pdf drive too, it works on iPhones

ok, thanks for the correction
Re: Why Are Ladies So Obsessed With Iphone? by warrenweste(m): 11:24am On Feb 03, 2020
Depressed101:
The only reason i don't use iPhone is because, i am not sure how i can get premium apps for free as i do on Android

Pls how do ypu get premium apps for free

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies So Obsessed With Iphone? by Inehmesit: 6:13pm On Feb 03, 2020
Just search the app you want and add apk to it
warrenweste:

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies So Obsessed With Iphone? by Adam00(m): 9:21pm On Feb 03, 2020
REXXIE69:

But I gat plans to hustle nd buy a better fine,maybe Samsung,so that I can show those
hehehehehe

Re: Why Are Ladies So Obsessed With Iphone? by Depressed101: 11:07am On Feb 04, 2020
warrenweste:

i download them outside google play, or make my own

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies So Obsessed With Iphone? by meshachdbuzz(m): 12:23pm On Feb 04, 2020
Non of them are better than each other if it's so everyone will fight tooth and nail to have an iPhone..

They have different ecosystem for goodness sake

Do you know some ppl still prefer symbian over iPhone,Android and window?

Like me I will buy Android phone 30tyms over any iPhone until they give me full control of my device that's when I will buy their phone

And who tells you iPhone don't lag just jail break it push it beyond its limits den u will prefer Android

People shouting Android lags the money u use in buying iPhone 6 use that same money and buy a good high end Android.. Let's see if you will complain

You will b buying tecno with p22 A22 soc and you are shouting Android is bad have u tried iPhone 4 or 4s u will cry even iPhone 5 self
If u see lag u go cry..

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies So Obsessed With Iphone? by gogeekish(m): 9:06pm On Feb 04, 2020
Atiku:
The only difference let's both that I can think of is when it comes to themes and customization.

The iPhone is better than android in all other aspects.
Hmmm. Rephrase your statement and don't type like a layman...

Both have where they do better when compared head to head..

Eg, App integration/interaction.. Android
OS optimization iOS
Audio Latency, iOS
Function calls, Android (Programming)
Etc....
Re: Why Are Ladies So Obsessed With Iphone? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 04, 2020
gogeekish:
Hmmm. Rephrase your statement and don't type like a layman...

Both have where they do better when compared head to head..

Eg, App integration/interaction.. Android
OS optimization iOS
Audio Latency, iOS
Function calls, Android (Programming)
Etc....

Your cup of tea

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies So Obsessed With Iphone? by gogeekish(m): 7:51pm On Feb 05, 2020
Atiku:

Your cup of tea
Actually not about cup of tea. Your reply shows it is too hard for you to swallow real facts
Re: Why Are Ladies So Obsessed With Iphone? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 05, 2020
gogeekish:

Actually not about cup of tea. Your reply shows it is too hard for you to swallow real facts

You seem more enlightened than i am, so let’s discuss.... but you must have used both devices to argue.
Which of the two does better in

1; speed
2; os updates (frequency and support for older phones)
3; security
4; storage( Bloatware wise)
5;camera
6; i also disagree with you on app integration and interaction. (You see why it is your cup of tea?)
7; processor

I don’t have to accept your cup of tea.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies So Obsessed With Iphone? by BenDanor(m): 10:54pm On Feb 05, 2020
Atiku:

You seem more enlightened than i am, so let’s discuss.... but you must have used both devices to argue.
Which of the two does better in

1; speed
2; os updates (frequency and support for older phones)
3; security
4; storage( Bloatware wise)
5;camera
6; i also disagree with you on app integration and interaction. (You see why it is your cup of tea?)
7; processor

I don’t have to accept your cup of tea.
Let me buy this argument
1. Speed: I'll give it the A13 bionic chip on the iPhone which passes slightly higher than some powerful chips

2. Os updates: its a tie. With the introduction of Google pixel there is frequent updates and support for even the first google pixel

3. Security: I'd give it to the iPhone but that doesn't mean android isn't secure. Android has been more secure these few years; hardly heard androids getting viruses these days. If you want security you'll be all locked up without freedom and vice versa. Just know what you want.

4. Storage: you'd give it to android for expandable slots.

5. Camera: I'll give it to android. The google pixels and the huawei p series are blowing the iphones out of the way.

6. App integration and interaction: I'll give to android. You can make any app default and quick options to jump right into any app from anyother app.

7. Processor: The A13 bionic chip although the gaming chipsets on powerful android phones are giving it a clear fight.

In my opinion, apple was just created for security and android for customization. That's their main attribute, the rest are just what a phone should have. But for me, I'll pick the google pixel series (android)
Re: Why Are Ladies So Obsessed With Iphone? by meshachdbuzz(m): 11:13pm On Feb 05, 2020
BenDanor:

Let me buy this argument
1. Speed: I'll give it the A13 bionic chip on the iPhone which passes slightly higher than some powerful chips

2. Os updates: its a tie. With the introduction of Google pixel there is frequent updates and support for even the first google pixel

3. Security: I'd give it to the iPhone but that doesn't mean android isn't secure. Android has been more secure these few years; hardly heard androids getting viruses these days. If you want security you'll be all locked up without freedom and vice versa. Just know what you want.

5. Camera: I'll give it to android. The google pixels and the huawei p series are blowing the iphones out of the way.

6. App integration and interaction: I'll give to android. You can make any app default and quick options to jump right into any app from anyother app.

7. Processor: The A13 bionic chip although the gaming chipsets on powerful android phones are giving it a clear fight.

In my opinion, apple was just created for security and android for customization. That's their main attribute, the rest are just what a phone should have. But for me, I'll pick the google pixel series (android)

Re: Why Are Ladies So Obsessed With Iphone? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 05, 2020
BenDanor:

Let me buy this argument

The last paragraph

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Fix “unfortunately App Has Stopped Working” Problems On A Tecno Device / List Of All 4G LTE Band Frequencies In Nigeria / How To Check Your BVN With Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.